Search This thread

gogol

May 20, 2005
Hahahaha ... you have made my day :D

Yeah, that Mark dude must be kicked in the butt :p

god damn it. screw this Mark fella he should be fired. How dare he prank us. I took a day off work today, and set up a little table with my phone, my charger, and some champagne. I also wore my HTC baseball cap, and now this... I am so depressed and disappointed... :confused::(

:D:D:D

bakedecake

Mar 16, 2009
god damn it. screw this Mark fella he should be fired. How dare he prank us. I took a day off work today, and set up a little table with my phone, my charger, and some champagne. I also wore my HTC baseball cap, and now this... I am so depressed and disappointed... :confused::(

:D:D:D

I can't stop laughing at this, good one. :D

NO FROYO TODAY!

I called with dutch HTC and they told me that there has been an email send around that the news of a froyo release today is not right, the release will be soon because froyo is in a final testing stage, release will come soon, but not today..

Nederlands:

Even met HTC NL gebeld, aangezien ze niet reageren op twitter en facebook. Ook onze vriend Mark reageert niet op berichten, en zij hadden het volgende te zeggen:

Situatie was nieuw voor de persoon, hij wilde daarom eerst maar even mijn nummer noteren en hoorde mijn verhaal aan over twitter van HTC_NL en Mark Moons, en dat Duitsland nu zegt dat Froyo nog niet klaar is voor release. Hij moest het even navragen. Na enige tijd wat leuke muziek gehoord te hebben, kwam het volgende antwoord: Er is een mail rond gestuurd dat het niet klopt dat Froyo vandaag komt, Froyo is in final stage, kan wel een dezer dagen binnenkomen, hij kan niet zeggen wanneer en hoe of wat....Froyo is in final testing!

well0549

Sep 21, 2006
Voorschoten
bloggingabout.net
is there an update on the 'No update item yet ?'

I think mister moons should be very ashamed of himself. A lot of people took a day off and are sittn and waitn with their phone in front of them, all the HTC gadgeds around. Probably some old HTC phones on the side (for melancholic reasons) champaign on ice...

And what do all those people get ?

NOTHING....

Not to mention the people who were overenthousiastic and already tweeted an invite to their friends to come and have a drink tonite on the 'Desire Froyo Launch Party' at their homes.

Soooo many people are disappointed because he made a MISTAKE... Yes let's just call it that. A MISTAKE.....

Well the dutch leader of the HTC pack may have a send a bad signal to the community but that's still better than having no signal at all (yes iPhone Flame)....

ticalo

Aug 28, 2008
Heaven
is there an update on the 'No update item yet ?'

I think mister moons should be very ashamed of himself. A lot of people took a day off and are sittn and waitn with their phone in front of them, all the HTC gadgeds around. Probably some old HTC phones on the side (for melancholic reasons) champaign on ice...

And what do all those people get ?

NOTHING....

Not to mention the people who were overenthousiastic and already tweeted an invite to their friends to come and have a drink tonite on the 'Desire Froyo Launch Party' at their homes.

Soooo many people are disappointed because he made a MISTAKE... Yes let's just call it that. A MISTAKE.....

Well the dutch leader of the HTC pack may have a send a bad signal to the community but that's still better than having no signal at all (yes iPhone Flame)....

LOL??

Dude, its only an update. Party and stuff?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

theboylogan

Apr 21, 2010
I don't like to flame, but man... some of the people on here make me laugh soooooo much.

I want 2.2 as much as the next guy. Actually that's a joke - there are a whole load of other things in life that are more important to me than frozen yoghurt.

tonyfromparis

Feb 17, 2007
Paris
I agree... That's not the end of the world ! If you want a 2.2 Rom right now, there're plenty ones here !

The only one who's goin to have a VERY BAD day is Mark Moons ;-)

Poor him !

Last edited:

spritable

Jan 3, 2010
Rousse
Damn, what I will do with all the beer I've bought for the tonight Desire Froyo party. I want my money back! Do you hear that, Mark dude or whatever your name is.

PS. @well0549 don't worry man, if the update is out today, I will invite you to my party. It will probably suck if there is no beer.

Last edited:

kristovaher

Jul 29, 2010
Tallinn
www.waher.net
Oh gawds damnit. They won't let me return my android themed cake because I have already eaten a slice. Dutch keep failing me. My cake from World Cup finals also tasted bitter, in that they got beaten up in the finals.

Dutch!

Tomaco

May 8, 2010
I just dont get it, they want to release "final stable Froyo" so they will keep working... BUT, today HTC released HTC Desire with Froyo in China.. so their version is bugged? or is it something about their writing system? China signs Froyo works, normal letters Froyo doesnt?

Flaggie

Apr 8, 2010
NO FROYO TODAY!

I called with dutch HTC and they told me that there has been an email send around that the news of a froyo release today is not right, the release will be soon because froyo is in a final testing stage, release will come soon, but not today..

Nederlands:

Even met HTC NL gebeld, aangezien ze niet reageren op twitter en facebook. Ook onze vriend Mark reageert niet op berichten, en zij hadden het volgende te zeggen:

Situatie was nieuw voor de persoon, hij wilde daarom eerst maar even mijn nummer noteren en hoorde mijn verhaal aan over twitter van HTC_NL en Mark Moons, en dat Duitsland nu zegt dat Froyo nog niet klaar is voor release. Hij moest het even navragen. Na enige tijd wat leuke muziek gehoord te hebben, kwam het volgende antwoord: Er is een mail rond gestuurd dat het niet klopt dat Froyo vandaag komt, Froyo is in final stage, kan wel een dezer dagen binnenkomen, hij kan niet zeggen wanneer en hoe of wat....Froyo is in final testing!

I'm sorry, but if this is truly the case would they then not have called Mark and said hey dude, can you please rectify your statement on twitter and at the very least put it up on the htc_nl twitter. (just trying to keep the hope alive)

I'm sorry, but if this is truly the case would they then not have called Mark and said hey dude, can you please rectify your statement on twitter and at the very least put it up on the htc_nl twitter. (just trying to keep the hope alive)

i thought so, but wouldnt HTC NL tweet about the process that they are sending out 2.2, not a tweet like the first Desire's have got there 2.2, i think thats positive news for HTC and for the marketing, but i also dont see that kinds of tweets, also do they dont respond on Facebook and twitter, its radio silence, silence before the storm, like D-Day?

onlynik

Jul 26, 2010
I just dont get it, they want to release "final stable Froyo" so they will keep working... BUT, today HTC released HTC Desire with Froyo in China.. so their version is bugged? or is it something about their writing system? China signs Froyo works, normal letters Froyo doesnt?

They will have put their latest version of Froyo on it. It may ship that way, but the end user won't get those phones for 3-4 weeks. I bought a desire last week and the build date was March IIRC (was on the box) then once the end user get the phone it will update over the air with any ammendments.

Or I could be really worng.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    im going to say desire update by the 15th of august :) ill be supprised if my phone updates to 2.2 tomorrow :)