[GAME] DroidPlex Lite (FREE Supaplex clone)

Search This thread
Hi all,

I've recently released my first Android title: DroidPlex!

The 1991 classic game Supaplex now faithfully re-created for your Android. If you liked Supaplex or Boulder Dash, you will love this. Also great for kids.

The first 7 original levels are playable in this Lite version.

The full version is also available and includes all 111 original Supaplex levels.

market.android.com/details?id=com.visualrealmsoftware.android.droidplex

If you were a fan of Supaplex or Boulder Dash, be sure to check these out.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks! :)

wolfnut88

May 12, 2010
Lakewood
Great game, am actually considering buying it, which for me is rare because I really don't like buying stuff off the market. would be great if you could add supprort for wii remote, not sure how feasible that is but still a great game!

So glad I could use my wiimote am. Love this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: visrealm

tomllic

May 18, 2010
That's great @visrealm !

Only one comment, on the original Supaplex, when you would hit the space-bar and press one of the arrow keys, you could take the atom thingy next to you without actually needing to step over it. Remember that ?
Are you planning to implement it on your version ?

You'll be glad to learn DroidPlex! already has this too. :cool:

If you have a hardware D-pad, you can use the D-pad centre. You can also use a hardware space bar. You can also re-assign this to another hardware button in the preferences (Hit menu from the level selector).

If you don't have any hardware button, you can choose the option to use touch-screen 'action' button.

Hope this helps!

Troy

Moriraaca

Sep 4, 2010
Totally awesome! This game reminds me of my childhood :) too bad my SGS doesn't have hardware d-pad, playing would be so much better... But still, game rox. Will buy for sure :-]

Pickx

Apr 23, 2010
Thank you so much for making this! Very faithful port of one of my favorite puzzlers. Comfortable controls and it works flawlessly (HTC Vision)

MuddyOCAU

May 20, 2011
Remember playing this back in the day.

Controls are great, Game is smooth to run on the Desire.

Thanks so much for making this for us.

New Update - 1.3.3

Due do popular demand, I've added a trial mode to the additional 104 levels on DroidPlex! Lite. This allows you to *try* those levels too without getting the full version.

Since the first 7 levels don't really include much interaction with sniksnaks, electrons or bombs, you can now give them a go.

Cheers

Troy

Links

Now I'm able to post external links, here they are :p

DroidPlex! Lite Market Page
http://bit.ly/mHCt1y

Some Screenshots:
screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

DroidPlex! 1.4 - Now with OpenFeint

Hi all,

Just published DroidPlex! 1.4. This update includes OpenFeint support and includes leaderboards for all 111 levels in addition to 114 achievements.

If you already have DroidPlex! installed, it will update the leaderboards and your achievements based on the already-saved level completion times when you open the OpenFeint dashboard :)

Check it out here: http://bit.ly/mHCt1y

Cheers

Troy

sancho77

Sep 24, 2011
bdtc.instantcom.net
Yet another game of the same style

If you liked DroidPlex on Android, you might like the original Boulder Dash on Android. Search for Boulder Dash The Collection on Google or Android Market.

vvibbb

Jan 11, 2011
Google TV / market

Excellent game, I've been searching for "repton" in market for over 1 year until I finally gave up...until today!
How about making it available in the google tv android market? it would look great on a big screen!

p.s. i'll definitely buy it as soon as i'm done with the free levels (i've only completed the first 3)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I've recently released my first Android title: DroidPlex!

The 1991 classic game Supaplex now faithfully re-created for your Android. If you liked Supaplex or Boulder Dash, you will love this. Also great for kids.

The first 7 original levels are playable in this Lite version.

The full version is also available and includes all 111 original Supaplex levels.

market.android.com/details?id=com.visualrealmsoftware.android.droidplex

If you were a fan of Supaplex or Boulder Dash, be sure to check these out.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks! :)
    Great game, am actually considering buying it, which for me is rare because I really don't like buying stuff off the market. would be great if you could add supprort for wii remote, not sure how feasible that is but still a great game!

So glad I could use my wiimote am. Love this game.
    That's great @visrealm !

Only one comment, on the original Supaplex, when you would hit the space-bar and press one of the arrow keys, you could take the atom thingy next to you without actually needing to step over it. Remember that ?
    Are you planning to implement it on your version ?
    Totally awesome! This game reminds me of my childhood :) too bad my SGS doesn't have hardware d-pad, playing would be so much better... But still, game rox. Will buy for sure :-]
    Thank you so much for making this! Very faithful port of one of my favorite puzzlers. Comfortable controls and it works flawlessly (HTC Vision)