Search This thread

Taha25

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 31, 2008
First of all, thank you for your interest and feedback! Mostly due to your request I want to present you a new version.

Version 1.25 changelog:

1. Added Connections on/off
2. Added alarm - poor one :)

Version 1.20 changelog:
1. Added new profiles: WiFi on/off, Bluetooth (BT) on/off, Phone on/off. Added also Soft Reset.
2. Some minor changes.

Version 1.10 changelog:
1. Added half-hours (I think quarters are too much).
2. Hour format (24 or 12) is automatically changed depending on your regional settings.
3. I don't have VGA device, but I think now the screen is squeezed a bit so it can fit to VGA square screen. Please, try and tell me what happens.
4. Added sound profiles - low, medium, high and very high.
5. Number of settings increased from 4 to 15.

Please, download TProfiler120.CAB for latest version.

Automatically switches device sound mode(available profiles - sounds on, sounds off, vibrate, volume low, medium, high, too high), turns on/off wifi, bluetooth, phone mode and soft resets at selected hour and weekday and thus saves your battery power. Simple application, doesn't occupy memory. Tested only on HTC HD2 but should work on other devices too (TP2, Touch HD/Blackstone - tested thanks to replies to this thread).

Attachments

• TProfilerCAB.CAB
    45.8 KB · Views: 738
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3,965
  • Screen05.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,332
  • TProfiler110.CAB
    97.4 KB · Views: 274
  • TProfiler120.CAB
    109 KB · Views: 1,309
  • TProfiler125.CAB
    113.7 KB · Views: 2,075
Last edited:

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
It would also be great if we could set the device to change to a certain volume on the Ring and System. I like to turn my phone down to 2 notches on both of those and crank it back after 5pm.

stevennekens

Apr 12, 2008
You might want to add some additional 'rules'. If you have a different time schedule for every day in the week, 4 just aren't enough...

zharptitza

Dec 18, 2008
Houston, TX
Awesome

Been waiting for a free app like this. The Connective Tools one is nice, but I love the continuing user driven development of XDA. The suggestions on here are great and I echo the setting the volume to a custom level and the quarter/half hours things.

novahob

Mar 23, 2008
Been waiting for a free app like this. The Connective Tools one is nice, but I love the continuing user driven development of XDA. The suggestions on here are great and I echo the setting the volume to a custom level and the quarter/half hours things.

+1 though 5 min time slots would be better. Are going to try and integrate the App so it will switch on calendar appointments?

xsight3

Mar 16, 2009
just installed 1.10 on my HD, but when I start the app it alerts "Doesn't exist", and after tapping 'ok' the app doesn't respond anymore, actually the complete screen doesn't respond. Using the hardwarebuttons I can go back to my homescreen and then using the system taskmanager I can shut the app down after that everythings fine..

anybody got an idea? because it looks like a useful app to me

Taha25

Mar 31, 2008
Dear Xsite3,

I think you had to wait for a while - when started first time the application takes more time (1-2 minutes).

novahob

Mar 23, 2008
Just installed v1.1 on my HD2 and i get the message attached. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2010-02-10_09-55-40-AM.jpg
    2010-02-10_09-55-40-AM.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Hypermommy

Nov 4, 2008
When I try to start up TProfiler I get a message box that simply says "Doesn't Exist". After that I can click on the TProfiler icon all day long but nothing happens. Wonder what doesn't exist?

dbcollies

Jan 19, 2009
V 1.10 crashes for me

I was using version 1.00 with no problems on my HTC Fuze running WM 6.5. But version 1.10 crashes on startup with this error:

TProfiler.exe
InvalidCastException

at
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger()
at
DeviceApplication1.Form1.Form1_Load()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Form._SetVisibleNotify()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible()
at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
at DeviceApplication1.Module1.Main()

The app appears to draw at least a portion of it's window, and then crashes, though it goes by too quickly to see just how much of it is drawn

I really like the app. I especially like the addition of half hours in this version, if I can get it to work. ;)

Taha25

Mar 31, 2008
Problems

Fellows, sorry for keeping you waiting - Please, try now - it should work.