[q] in deep trouble

Search This thread
May 9, 2014
Kolkata
HI i accidentally deleted some system file after rooting , now when i starting my tab its showing the start up logo then going into recovery mode and repeating the same thing again and again . Dont know what to do . Its a Alps F815 model tab. Plz help :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
HI i accidentally deleted some system file after rooting , now when i starting my tab its showing the start up logo then going into recovery mode and repeating the same thing again and again . Dont know what to do . Its a Alps F815 model tab. Plz help :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Can't you flash rom to your device? Have you installed Custom Recovery?

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Is your tab rooted?

Also you can flash update your device with an official update. Just head over to the devices manufacture company site, select the desired model. And browse for a stock image/rom.

They will have directions on how to install it.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button ;)

Reactions: Monojit Sardar
May 9, 2014
Kolkata
Is your tab rooted?

Also you can flash update your device with an official update. Just head over to the devices manufacture company site, select the desired model. And browse for a stock image/rom.

My tab model is Alps F8150. i searched for official site cant find one . plz tell me if you can or give me the link of official site of Alps mobiles:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is your tab rooted?