DSPLOIT error...

Search This thread

AnthonyBugg

Jun 27, 2014
Hello, i recently have installed DSPLOIT and when i open it, it is telling me that it requries a rooted device, well my device is rooted, and i have all the premissions set to grant automatically and i also have tried unstalling and reinstalling dsploit.

Reactions: bestmedever
Well then you are missing Busybox. I advise you to do some Google search and get to know what Busybox is and install a custom rom because it will come with all the necessary stuff needed to run dSploit without any problems.
By the way I have subscribed this topic so in case you need further help let me know and I'll help you :)
Another thing:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1914699

This is the official topic of dSploit. Read it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bestmedever

AnthonyBugg

Jun 27, 2014
hi

Well then you are missing Busybox. I advise you to do some Google search and get to know what Busybox is and install a custom rom because it will come with all the necessary stuff needed to run dSploit without any problems.
By the way I have subscribed this topic so in case you need further help let me know and I'll help you :)

Wow it turns out you need busybox in order to run dsploit seeing that since i didn't have a custom rom installed, thanks dude so much! I clicked thanks on ur thingy btw

kewlkaka1203

Jun 23, 2014
i need help also please....

Hello as you have sibsctibed to the thread could you help me out too. I have the same error "only works on rooted device" i have busy box i have a custom rom and i also have superuser all my other apps that require rootvwork perfectly and all superuser busy box and stuff is up to date i also yried unistalling dsploit clearing data i have also set my superuser default permission to grant any app that requires root to be given permission always. Please help me i will really appreciate it.

vaden hacker

Sep 12, 2015
hey , I am getting an error which says ' java.lang.NullPointerException ' . please help out . it is working on my other devices .

@lpha1_o_1

Sep 4, 2016
dsploit unstable

hello, i have downloaded dspolit v 1.1.3c . i have busybox installed and my phone is rooted. i am using motox 1st gen 5.1.1. however when i open the app(dsploit) it says "the app has unfortunately stopped working"
where have i went wrong??

akki2013

Jan 9, 2017
I have also same problem I have installed all supported apps busybox working fine but still I am not able to use attack any victim connection.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What device do you have? Do you have Busybox installed? Give more details
    hi

Wow it turns out you need busybox in order to run dsploit seeing that since i didn't have a custom rom installed, thanks dude so much! I clicked thanks on ur thingy btw
    Hello, i recently have installed DSPLOIT and when i open it, it is telling me that it requries a rooted device, well my device is rooted, and i have all the premissions set to grant automatically and i also have tried unstalling and reinstalling dsploit.
    Another thing:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1914699

This is the official topic of dSploit. Read it :)
    You're welcome my friend. Any doubt or question regarding it post here or PM me and I will help you