[XPOSED][4.2.x - 6.x.x] PerfectColorBar [UPDATED 16/2/9 ver. 1.4.1]

Search This thread

flarejune

Oct 25, 2010
Colour phone Status bar, Status bar Icons, Navigation bar and Recent program list automaticly, Makes it look like Material Design Style of Lollipop.(Even not Lollipop Design programs)

Change style of Toast(pop-up message), make it consistency.

Better compatibility and performance than similar programs.

Test device: Sony Z3 with Android 5.1.1 and Xposed Framework v75-78.
After tested 400+ special programs, perform perfectly.

2016/02/09 :add KK version

Last edited:

pkWhistle

Jul 15, 2014
How does this compare to flat style colored bars and lolistat?
EDIT: This is a great module. Pocket and palabre were the only apps I noticed so far where the status bar was unable to match the color even in force module. May per app fix might do the trick?

Really loving the toast feature as well. Wow.
Great module! Definitely competes with FSCB and lolistat. Might even be better. Hope it stays updated :)

Last edited:

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
Not saying flat style is bad but I feel this works better. Good job!

Omario-242

Feb 18, 2011
Munich
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just installed it to try it out and I'm really impressed.
Color changing is really smooth and the options given are useful (not cluttered with too much features).
Especially the option to ignore vertical scrolling changes is very nice, as Lolistat didn't have that and
in some apps (e.g. 9GAG) the statusbar were constantly changing it's color if something stayed long enough
in the place of the hidden actionbar (pictures etc.).

So hats off to you :good:

For info on my device have a look at my signature (Z3).

Last edited:

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
what a beasty app. seriously you just overtook all other status bar themeing apps. loving it. i feel der is no need of any improvement. first build itself awesome lik hell. than you dev :)

Sebi673

It's perfect....

I've been using Lollistats since lollipop, but this module is just next level stuff.
Thank you!!

One tough suggestion (as users are never satisfied haha ?): could it be possible to add per-app settings? For example ES file Explorer's status bar should be blue for example. Considering how well the module is performing, I could happily live without per app options. It's just an idea.

Thanks, and congrats.

Fuzark

Aug 24, 2014
99,9% perfect.
Need tint navbar according with keyboard when is open.

Awesome module!
Thx!

Reactions: vinaaa

Soumyava De

Jun 6, 2015
Works nicely on CM12.1 and Xposed framework v79....per app colour config option will be nice cause couldn't colour statusbar in FB lite(it's not coloured automatically normally by lolistat or FSCB either though)...Uninstalled FSCB and Tinted recent panel modules. Your module is better than both of those..thank you for the module and your effort

★Michaelo★

Jun 30, 2014
Nevermind, I see it doesnt

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z007 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:

bagarwa

Feb 18, 2012
Bothell
play.google.com
Feedback

I installed this and uninstalled 3 modules - Lollistat, Tinted Recent Panels, XToast. Awesome job, OP :good:

Here are some feedback -

1. The explanations below all the options are confusing. The sentences don't make sense. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Can we start a localization / translation effort?
  2. As others have already suggested, it would be helpful if we can selectively hard code colors for some apps that aren't picking correct color automatically.
  3. An option of Lollipop style statusbar color, where the statusbar color is a bit darker than the apps' actionbar.
  4. I'm not sure whether the toast msg mod is working or not. SuperSu root grant toast are still showing up the old way and without app icon in it. I'm hoping I can get the toast msgs like a snackbar notification with the apps' icon at left side.

Reactions: themachinist

A. User

Jun 18, 2014
@flarejune - I can only agree with the previous posts. This module is amazing, I don't notice any lagging at all!! Seems to have been built for my Xperia. :cool:

This module just ticks all the boxes: mind blowing speed, blacklist, recent apps tinting, toast messages theming, ...

I have only noticed one little bug when it comes to QuickPic. I am still using the last and final version from Q-Supreme 4.5.2 and the status bar just doesn't tint right. Please take a look at this screenshot.
I tried the colouring modes INITIATIVE, MIXED and CLASSICAL, but none gets the job done correctly, maybe you could look into this?

One other thing, I would suggest you enhance the OP with some screenshots and whatnot, almost missed it.:p

THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME MODLULE :good::good::good:

TheC92

24afa7a35558d210ca4cadca3eeccc03.jpg

When the background color is bright, it does not change the color of the clock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Colour phone Status bar, Status bar Icons, Navigation bar and Recent program list automaticly, Makes it look like Material Design Style of Lollipop.(Even not Lollipop Design programs)

Change style of Toast(pop-up message), make it consistency.

Better compatibility and performance than similar programs.

Test device: Sony Z3 with Android 5.1.1 and Xposed Framework v75-78.
    After tested 400+ special programs, perform perfectly.

2016/02/09 :add KK version
    One more "update please" spam posts will end up with a special update from me sent to you personally .
    Forum rules
    5. Create a thread or post a message only once.

As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
    Please keep in mind that I too post a message once only , I won`t repeat it.
    cluttered thread cleaned now (14! posts )
    Wow, works flawless, better than any module on the market, thanks!
    I'd love to see a "per app color" because a few apps are not recognized properly or i like to color it myself.
    Keep Working on this great module!!!
    Is someone using Pie (EdXposed) and this Module? For me its only working with v0.2.9.8-beta1 and i'd like to know if i'm the only one?
    I try to understand why this happens and if the module ever gets an update :(
    I'm using it with v0.3.0.0_beta2. Found 1.5.3 was giving bootloop but 1.5.2 is perfectly fine.
    Just installed it to try it out and I'm really impressed.
    Color changing is really smooth and the options given are useful (not cluttered with too much features).
    Especially the option to ignore vertical scrolling changes is very nice, as Lolistat didn't have that and
    in some apps (e.g. 9GAG) the statusbar were constantly changing it's color if something stayed long enough
    in the place of the hidden actionbar (pictures etc.).

So hats off to you :good:

For info on my device have a look at my signature (Z3).