Real VGA

Search This thread
A

AndyM3

Well........... nope.

Got a Trinity :)() and... nothing. Resource Pack and VGA Main Hack installed and nothing, 192dpi OMNIPRESENT!!!

Is the device wrong?!?

*** Have a nice day! ***

eaglesteve

Apr 7, 2007
Sydney
Midget,

Thanks for correcting my impression.

Gee, are'nt we lucky that Tobias has chosen to post his masterpiece on our Thread?:)

sabes143

Sep 12, 2007
London
Real VGA 128 DPI works great but one problem

Hi
Please help
Real vga @ 128 DPI everything works great but dialpad not showing the number which i am dialling. now i am dialling from contacts list. I am using V1.1 of the Realvga.
Thanks in advance
---------------------------
X7500 with PK2
Radio 1.50

sabes143

Sep 12, 2007
London
English language pack

Hi
the english language pack should be inside the RealVGA. You do not need it seperately.
Good luck

eaglesteve

Apr 7, 2007
Sydney
Hi
Please help
Real vga @ 128 DPI everything works great but dialpad not showing the number which i am dialling. now i am dialling from contacts list. I am using V1.1 of the Realvga.
Thanks in advance
X7500 with PK2
Radio 1.50

I don't have this issue. Are you having any phone skin with color that matches the color of the number, hence camouflaging the numbers?

Tadeusz

Feb 11, 2007
Warsaw
Hi
Please help
Thanks in advance
X7500 with PK2
Radio 1.50

I don't have this issue. Are you having any phone skin with color that matches the color of the number, hence camouflaging the numbers?

No. He is using Real VGA, but he has selected not to disable the HTC phone skin. The skin has this bug in 128 and 96 dpi, that the field where the number dialed should be shown, is placed above the top edge of the screen. That is why Tobias has placed the option to disable HTC phone skin in his real VGA.

Somebody should try to find the solution for that at last. This is the reason we can not use Video Call if we want to see what we are dialing.

Tadeusz

Feb 11, 2007
Warsaw
I think he means the number or list of possible contacts disappears off the top of the screen. I had this, I think it was down to a 3rd party dialer skin, make sure that the phone skin is the default one.

Do you mean, you are using standard HTC Phone skin hence you have video button and you can see what you are dialing?

I am using HTC WM6 for Advantage and in my original Phone skin there is this problem, so ither I select to disable HTC Phone skin for my 128 dpi in Tobias's real VGA (hence I have standard phone skin suplied by WM6 without video button and with ugly smart dialing) or I deselect the option to disable the skin and have this bug, but can use video and so on.

Last edited:
A

AndyM3

actually it is for all vga device, but yeah, trinity is qVGA so 'IT NO WORKEE!'

Damn, i'm so a stupid n00b! Athena was VGA? :mad: :(

Heck, Trinity can't show VGA without reducing the textsize to unreadable.

Sorry for bothering you guys with stupid n00b questions!

*** Have a nice day! ***

yzdw

Oct 12, 2005
the 128 dpi is suitable but too many icons cant desplay correctly:( for example spb diary, resco explorer....

cottinghamm

May 2, 2006
This is the new Real VGA release.
With Real VGA you can change the DPI setting and the language of any WM6 base deivce. Install the desired packages and the Real VGA package.
Later on I will release some device specific Add-On to support the programs added by HTC for example.

Hi, I have tried this on my WM6 Uni & it worked fine, but overall my Uni was performing very unreliably with WM6, so I have downgraded to the latest T-Mobile WM5 AKU 3.3 which offers all the features I need, but I can't use this VGA app which is brilliant. Is there a version as good as this for WM5 or a tweak to make this work on WM 5 ?

akku

Oct 1, 2007
@tobias.waldvogel

Great app - thanks.

I've found two three bugs:
RealVGA with german-language-file on a loox n560 with wm6 5.2.1980
- "mobileExcel" doesn't start
- "notes" doesn't start
- "Running Programs" (memory) is not as used

Are there any hints?

Bye
akku

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the new Real VGA release.
    With Real VGA you can change the DPI setting and the language of any WM6 base deivce. Install the desired packages and the Real VGA package.
    Later on I will release some device specific Add-On to support the programs added by HTC for example.

If you get a warning about missing DLLs report them in the next message in this thread. Please edit this thread instead of posting your own list because otherwise it will be very hard to track.

The DPI packs are available for 96dpi and 128dpi. The new HTC Home plug-in seems to run pretty well in 96dpi :)
    The Language packs are available in the next post. If you need any additional language feel free to request them.

Important! Please note that currently they are designed only for ENGLISH OS versions. The may behave unpredictibly under other OS.

- Version 1.1

I just released a new version. If there are some dlls missing for you desired langauge than it tries to make a copy the dlls in your device for the new language. As a result some programs may show up in English but I think this is much better than not working at all. I will prepare additional packs to support all the device specific applications as well but in the meanwhile you will have them at lease in English

If you have used version 1.0 already then please switch once to English and then back to your desired language.

I have included in both DPI packs a fix to close the gap at the bottom of the phone