[Q] i need a 4g icon for nightlies build #252

Search This thread

neidlinger

Aug 30, 2010
Cincinnati
i need help with getting a 4g icon and a battery mod for mytouch 4g can anyone help me thank you! :D

Since this is your first post i'll go light.

On the top right hand corner of the forum map for "myTouch4G Themes and Apps" you'll see "search this forum". You can search that specific forum for a keyword or key phrase. I know there is at least one thread here but you'll have to dig it up, search for "4g icon".

Secondly, What kind of "battery mod" are you looking for. That's like saying "I want a hamburger". There are millions of ways of doing it. Settings > CM Settings > Status bar tweaks > there are a couple battery options.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Since this is your first post i'll go light.

On the top right hand corner of the forum map for "myTouch4G Themes and Apps" you'll see "search this forum". You can search that specific forum for a keyword or key phrase. I know there is at least one thread here but you'll have to dig it up, search for "4g icon".

Secondly, What kind of "battery mod" are you looking for. That's like saying "I want a hamburger". There are millions of ways of doing it. Settings > CM Settings > Status bar tweaks > there are a couple battery options.

I love seeing you go off on people, you still troll these threads? Thought you got a galaxy.nexus

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team inferno
Leader

neidlinger

Aug 30, 2010
Cincinnati
I love seeing you go off on people, you still troll these threads? Thought you got a galaxy.nexus

Team inferno
Leader

Nope. I'm still rocking a Glacier. I've just been spending some extra time in the Transformer forum since i got one for Christmas. I'm sure when CM9 comes out and more people are visiting here, i'll be posting more.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Nope. I'm still rocking a Glacier. I've just been spending some extra time in the Transformer forum since i got one for Christmas. I'm sure when CM9 comes out and more people are visiting here, i'll be posting more.

ah ok,I haven't seen you around here in sometime. How's the transformer?

Team inferno
Leader

neidlinger

Aug 30, 2010
Cincinnati
ah ok,I haven't seen you around here in sometime. How's the transformer?

Team inferno
Leader

I really like it. I'm running a OS called Revolver. Slightly overclocked. It's nice. I've got a friend with an iPad who even commented on how fast it is.

But i run a zip-align, and defrag every time the system is booted. It takes a while to fire up, but once it's going it's gone.

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
I really like it. I'm running a OS called Revolver. Slightly overclocked. It's nice. I've got a friend with an iPad who even commented on how fast it is.

But i run a zip-align, and defrag every time the system is booted. It takes a while to fire up, but once it's going it's gone.

Might have to look into it

Team inferno
Leader

nirserlofakiss

Feb 12, 2012
I'm looking for a circle battery mod,. and the one one that comes with cm7 is only a percent and a regular battery.