Defocus support SP or not

Search This thread

Gamer R

Jan 19, 2012
for Background Defocus, you need a bigger lens. That is why Sony had released this application for Xperia Z1 only. In order to defocus the background, you need to click picture much closer to the desired object.

Reactions: Depump

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
It should work i guess. I have Xperia Z Ultra and it works for my crappy 8MP cam which shouldn't be much different with SP so it should be no problem. You just need to adjust your distance from object (preferably closer so the camera can take second shot with different focus) and have a steady hands to make it happen with Background Defocus.

wo0drow

Jan 26, 2011
Finally i got it to work! but is a really tricky feature. You have to put the lens reeeaaally close to the focused item, and the background should be far enough. I attached a pic 4 u to see that the mug was almost touching the phone for this feature to work.

Attachments

• 20140213_113713.jpg
    20140213_113713.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 40

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for Background Defocus, you need a bigger lens. That is why Sony had released this application for Xperia Z1 only. In order to defocus the background, you need to click picture much closer to the desired object.