[theme] Clipboard

Search This thread

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
Very simple theme,wanted to do something similar for a while,and this was the result.The font used is called Jennasue and is freely available,just do a google search.

Attachments

• clipboard.jpg
    clipboard.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 530
  • clipboard.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Reactions: mdaigt

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
Very simple theme,wanted to do something similar for a while,and this was the result.The font used is called Jennasue and is freely available,just do a google search.

Very nice mate clean and simple. :)

All the best

Moley

Sent from my screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web.

Phone: Motorola
Model: RAZR I (XT890)
O.S: stock 4.1.2
CPU: Intel Atom
@ 2ghz
Ram 1ghz
Internal Storage: 8gb
With a 32gb class 10 sd card

Currently using KitKat launcher.
With custom widget's for zooper pro made by me.

if you like my work or I helped you hit the thanks button!!!!!!! :)

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
Simplicity is what which makes the theme beautiful.
Must say, great choice of font and background. Can we have some icons with the text? Perhaps sketchy icons?

Reactions: alldroid

iAyush

Sep 25, 2013
Kolkata
Looks really great ^_^
Thanks for actually accepting my suggestion and making it so quickly! I won't keep this theme permanently, as I'm a theme junkie and I keep on changing my themes, icon packs, wallpapers etc. :) Will keep as an alternative.
You really should work on theming if you have time, and perhaps sell it on Play Store ;) You really have great potentials.

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
Looks really great ^_^
Thanks for actually accepting my suggestion and making it so quickly! I won't keep this theme permanently, as I'm a theme junkie and I keep on changing my themes, icon packs, wallpapers etc. :) Will keep as an alternative.
You really should work on theming if you have time, and perhaps sell it on Play Store ;) You really have great potentials.

no thanks needed was glad of the input,and thanks for your kind comments,really appreciate them

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Simplicity is what which makes the theme beautiful.
    Must say, great choice of font and background. Can we have some icons with the text? Perhaps sketchy icons?