[Q] SD card as internal storage? Possible?

Search This thread

LiQuDiAk

May 20, 2014
Hey there guys. I have been looking for some way how to change capacity of my Internal storage, which is now (without any download apps) about 80 mb (quite low). I have a AceJB rom from here, which take a lot of space, but I do not want to give up on it. I believe, there is someway how to do it, but i just cannot find it. So, there is a question. How can I make SD card as an internal storage?

Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hey there guys. I have been looking for some way how to change capacity of my Internal storage, which is now (without any download apps) about 80 mb (quite low). I have a AceJB rom from here, which take a lot of space, but I do not want to give up on it. I believe, there is someway how to do it, but i just cannot find it. So, there is a question. How can I make SD card as an internal storage?

Thanks in advance!

Its simple actually. Just flash CronMod Unoffical script from CWM. Make sure to have an ext partition of maximum size 1GB (anymore and the system will lag). Here is the link,

Cronmod Unofficial

Hope I Helped :)

D

Deleted member 5617821

That mean, I cant have an ext partition bigger than 1GB? (I have two)

You can have any size for the ext partition. But bigger the size you have, laggier the system will become. As per script, 100 MB internal is needed for every 500 MB of ext partition. So its best to have an ext partition of maximum 1 GB. Hope I Helped :)