[ROM] NuVogue 8.0 - WM6.5 28014 - Updated: Oct 13, 2010 - SenseUI, Generic & Sprint

Search This thread

Fraser34

Nov 23, 2008
Abbotsford, BC
Can somebody remind me how to switch between these two....

Attachments

• Nv808.png
    Nv808.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Nv801.png
    Nv801.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 37

NuAngel

Feb 8, 2010
Corry, PA
NuAngel.net
Sorry

Due to something happening with my hosting account, I had to not only temporarily suspend hosting, but in the end the entire domain ended up being purged and everything that was hosted lost.

I pay for about 300GB of bandwidth every month, when suddenly, somehow, I used over 450GB in 3 days - this hasn't happened in the nearly 7 years I've had that website, even when NuVogue was being regularly downloaded - the logging was broken so I was unable to tell WHAT was using the bandwidth, and in an attempt to save myself from getting a massive bill from my hosting provider and using up hundreds of more gigabytes, I had to halt http://WinBreak.com traffic - which lead to more and more problems, resulting in a total loss.

I apologize for the few souls out there still looking to try this ROM, or even some of the other "Goodies" I was hosting (Carrier CABs, etc...).

I would like to let it be known that I wholly support the work done by TheXev and encourage others to check out his XevRev releases.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=873446

Thanks for the support you have all shown me, my sincerest apologies for these recent developments.

NuAngel

Reactions: MrGoodtunes

MrGoodtunes

Nov 8, 2007
South Florida
You got hack'd!. Your ROM was 1 of many many many I tried, but I stuck with it awhile. It remains in my mind as having been high quality and instrumental toward learning how to cook my own, which I'm still using today. Hats off to you, NuAngel.

Reactions: NuAngel

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Due to something happening with my hosting account, I had to not only temporarily suspend hosting, but in the end the entire domain ended up being purged and everything that was hosted lost.

I pay for about 300GB of bandwidth every month, when suddenly, somehow, I used over 450GB in 3 days - this hasn't happened in the nearly 7 years I've had that website, even when NuVogue was being regularly downloaded - the logging was broken so I was unable to tell WHAT was using the bandwidth, and in an attempt to save myself from getting a massive bill from my hosting provider and using up hundreds of more gigabytes, I had to halt http://WinBreak.com traffic - which lead to more and more problems, resulting in a total loss.

I apologize for the few souls out there still looking to try this ROM, or even some of the other "Goodies" I was hosting (Carrier CABs, etc...).

I would like to let it be known that I wholly support the work done by TheXev and encourage others to check out his XevRev releases.

Thanks for the support you have all shown me, my sincerest apologies for these recent developments.

NuAngel

Glad to see you are still around man :)

Sent from mALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can somebody remind me how to switch between these two....

go to system -->Setting-->Home-->and check TouchFlo
    How can i install the htc usb 2 pc,with disk drive, internet sharing and active synch options?

Also, has anyone tried that weather fix cab for the old sense UI that made the weather update on the homescreen?

This feature is working in XevRev, although the drive option doesn't appear to be functional (yet). Sometimes with XevRev, you must first run USB to PC, then it will begin autobooting (I must see if I can figure out the registry settings that are being added). XevRev is entering beta release. I've sent NuAngel some roms to test. XevRev will be available in two different builds: 28014 and 23889. Both builds have been rock stable in by testing.

Once I get my post count up, I will be starting my own thread.

Building is back on track, I recently got a Touch Pro2 and can afford to flash the Vogue a ton. lol I will eventually build a rom for TP2, but that's WAYYY down the road.

XevRev will be carrier specific. I hate carrier generic and installing carrier cabs, so its just easier to build them. For beta I have built Sprint, Verizon, and Telus. If anyone is interested in beta testing XevRev, just post here with your carrier if its not any of the above three, and I will build/upload both flavors for that carrier.
    Sorry

NuAngel
    You got hack'd!. Your ROM was 1 of many many many I tried, but I stuck with it awhile. It remains in my mind as having been high quality and instrumental toward learning how to cook my own, which I'm still using today. Hats off to you, NuAngel.