[Q] how to install UI themes

Search This thread

hackgeo

Apr 10, 2014
Hi guys i am new in this foroum and new in android platform..Previous month i bought lg g pad 8.3 (no the google version) and i like to make somethings on it.I am rooted and i see many good themes but i dont know how to install it becouse i am a little bit comfused.
So for example i like this theme Simplex Blue Theme CM10.2 .Is it possible to install it without use any launcher??
Also if you have any guide to read on..

hackgeo

Apr 10, 2014
Hi guys i am new in this foroum and new in android platform..Previous month i bought lg g pad 8.3 (no the google version) and i like to make somethings on it.I am rooted and i see many good themes but i dont know how to install it becouse i am a little bit comfused.
So for example i like this theme Simplex Blue Theme CM10.2 .Is it possible to install it without use any launcher??
Also if you have any guide to read on..

any info????

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
You'll need a CM ROM to use that, the clues in the title. Themes can be installed in a few ways and generally what they're for either in the title or the theme thread.