cant do nothing :-/

Search This thread

jimkarageo

Mar 6, 2013
hello i have a problem with me xperia neo v and i cant turn it on!! when i try to turn it on the phone stuck to the xperia logo and then it restarts by itself i also can't enter recovery mode! i tried fastboot but the program can't recognize my phone i tried to install adb drivers but nothing happened when i try to do it manually my pc says that the drivers are ok i don't know what else to do :-/ the phone is not rooted :-/ PLEASE HELP!!!

Reactions: karanrajkapur
hello i have a problem with me xperia neo v and i cant turn it on!! when i try to turn it on the phone stuck to the xperia logo and then it restarts by itself i also can't enter recovery mode! i tried fastboot but the program can't recognize my phone i tried to install adb drivers but nothing happened when i try to do it manually my pc says that the drivers are ok i don't know what else to do :-/ the phone is not rooted :-/ PLEASE HELP!!!

Don't know why the hell I made a mistake of pressing thanks! :/
Anyways, good for you :D

Coming to your problem, if you haven't rooted it, how could you even think of going to recovery or connecting it in fastboot mode!!!??
It isn't possible!

Anyway, just flash the stock ftf via FlashTool. It'd be alright!

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ommon4u

Mar 13, 2013
Flash using flashtool. Flash stock firmwr..

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash the original firmware (.ftf) file.....

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

Wow... Don't be too smart creating another id to like your comments;)
    Flash the original firmware (.ftf) file.....

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
    Wow... Don't be too smart creating another id to like your comments;)

His both IDs are now banned..:rolleyes: so no worries

Regards,
    vishal_android freak