xmodgames issue with supersu

Search This thread

P4rtyB0y

Jun 27, 2017
And what about current versions. I have Galaxy S6 Edge 7.0 Rooted. I downloaded xmodgames from official site and its latest. And it still does not recognize root? Did anyone find solution?

Redquitous

Jun 25, 2017
Nexus 6P xmodgames problem

Got Xmodgames v. beta 2 . 3 . 5
Running Android 7 . 1 . 2 Nougat
SuperSU Pro v. 2.82-SR1

I don't know what's wrong, haven't read the whole discussion because I'm running tight atm, for what I've seen theres a lot of some coded stuff and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. When I try to run the app xmod it shows the same thing as everybody else fail access to root permission. I'm trying to play Subway Surfers and still haven't got any luck. I've uninstalled Xmod plenty of times and even try to play a lil with SuperSU but to be honest don't quite get it yet, bought the donating version of supersu thinking there was gonna be like idk premium feature to use the app better or understand it better but yeah... I got that right... *high five* anyway is there somebody here that can put me in the right direction on how to get the app running? Thanks in advance! :fingers-crossed:

bleros

Mar 17, 2012
system32
Got Xmodgames v. beta 2 . 3 . 5
Running Android 7 . 1 . 2 Nougat
SuperSU Pro v. 2.82-SR1

I don't know what's wrong, haven't read the whole discussion because I'm running tight atm, for what I've seen theres a lot of some coded stuff and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. When I try to run the app xmod it shows the same thing as everybody else fail access to root permission. I'm trying to play Subway Surfers and still haven't got any luck. I've uninstalled Xmod plenty of times and even try to play a lil with SuperSU but to be honest don't quite get it yet, bought the donating version of supersu thinking there was gonna be like idk premium feature to use the app better or understand it better but yeah... I got that right... *high five* anyway is there somebody here that can put me in the right direction on how to get the app running? Thanks in advance! :fingers-crossed:

xmod is not working if the SE is “enforcing” we are not allowed to talk about warez i will pm u.

bleros

Mar 17, 2012
system32
So you are saying that I need to move from a trusted root method to one that gives my personal info to others? **** no
This is your choice if u cant make it work xmod with supersu,i don't force u to use kinguser. Try all posible step because i have make it work with supersu before and now i don't use it, because u can get baned.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    I have SuperSU Pro 2.46 installed on a lifetab P8912.
    Everything worked and I got checked with rootchecker that everything works fine.

Xmodgames also starts with the message that it has root permissions granted.

The ClashofClans mod has a problem: "Mod start fails. Please confirm XModgames is authorized with root permission".

What can I do ? Does anybody else encounter the same problem or fixed that already ?

THANKS a lot for your help,
    Alecz
    The ClashofClans mod has a problem: "Mod start fails. Please confirm XModgames is authorized with root permission".
    This should be brought to the attention of the developer of "ClashofClans" -- it might be looking for 'su' at a hard-coded path. You could test for this (and perhaps even fix the problem for you) by copying or linking '/system/xbin/su' to other common paths -- such as '/system/bin/su'.

At a terminal enter:

which su

It should reply '/system/xbin/su'.

Frank
    xmodgames needs to be updated, not SuperSU.
    Changing language to English solved my problem.