[APP]CHT Tweaks [BETA][SENSE 2.5]

Search This thread

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
glups! ........ :eek::eek::p

dont know what happend. In my SD its a png fiole but once uploaded says jpg ??? I will upload the zip

Attachments

• windroidV10_numbers.jpg
    windroidV10_numbers.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
  • windroidV10_numbers.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: jdpl@

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hope CHT tweak can hide taskbar :D jUST like android :X

+1

I second this idea, it'd be great. Also if we could get it as a toggle switches to hide/unhide the taskbar will be the perfect option ;)

I remember not long ago someone post a cab (I can't find it now) to hide permanently the taskbar and if I remember correctly, it changes registry values only so it should not be difficult to do it through CHT tweaks, don't you think? Maestro.....I don't know but I feel a whiff of you are cooking it :D

Once again Maestro, thanks for sharing your amazing work ;)

Last edited:

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
mmmm i was thinking in have a look inside 73734A6A_manila -- CHT_Wallpaper.lua but if there is a cab -which i have never seen- please help to find it so we can look inside what registry keys are changed and do together the toggle switch for hide taskbar :)

ericv99

Dec 1, 2009
Tacoma
+1

I second this idea, it'd be great. Also if we could get it as a toggle switches to hide/unhide the taskbar will be the perfect option ;)

I remember not long ago someone post a cab (I can't find it now) to hide permanently the taskbar and if I remember correctly, it changes registry values only so it should not be difficult to do it through CHT tweaks, don't you think? Maestro.....I don't know but I feel a whiff of you are cooking it :D

Once again Maestro, thanks for sharing your amazing work ;)

oh you mean this one...?

Attachments

• ToggleStartup_notaskbar.cab
    3.7 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: jdpl@ and poyensa

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
mmmm i was thinking in have a look inside 73734A6A_manila -- CHT_Wallpaper.lua but if there is a cab -which i have never seen- please help to find it so we can look inside what registry keys are changed and do together the toggle switch for hide taskbar :)

Hi Maestro,

I was thinking about it and maybe you're right amigo and the best solution for the "no taskbar toggle switch" could be in that manila.lua file, maybe editing the x-y dimenttion/position of the wallpaper could hide the taskbar (as Opera 10 and other applications does), I don't know, just an idea :rolleyes:

As I said, the other one (startup-toggle cab) is no a practical solution because it remove the taskbar permanently and the only way to get the taskbar back is removing the toggle from the start up folder and restart the phone.

Hey my friend, I don't know to much about it but I do not need to mention that anything you need, it will be a pleasure to me help you with ;)

ericv99

Dec 1, 2009
Tacoma
quick question.. can you also change flip clock"flippers"and clock background? if so whats the dimensions of each (guess I could have extracted the files myself,I appolagize for my lazyness right now)?

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
hi eric, flipper cloc tab are formed by 4 files so i didnt use the png textures there only transparent on-off switcher. The clock background is png selectable in 0.93, also opacity level 1-100. Sizes you will have to find, use some examples included in png-textures.png

BTW uploading android widgetlocker M22-02 thanks to marc22 for permission and for doing of course! use it with cht lockscreen manila style

credits here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13542181&postcount=671

Attachments

• M22_ManilaLS.png
    M22_ManilaLS.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 25
  • M22_ManilaLSBG.png
    M22_ManilaLSBG.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

ericv99

Dec 1, 2009
Tacoma
hey poy I adapted a widget locker theme (can't recall the name)a while ago. if you want to add to the textures let me know and ill upload them :)

Attachments

• Screen020.jpg
    Screen020.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: poyensa

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Hey Poy,

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks again for working your magic on the manila/lua files to make cht tweaks possible! It's a great tool for editing cht!! I like it so much I've decided to search for and convert analog clocks(available here xda) to png for everyone to take advantage of your useful tool. Bare with me as there are a ton of them to go thru..and of course i won't convert all but will bring you a bunch of them. All thanks goes to the creators of the clocks(I will post links to original threads). If there's a set you'd like converted please feel free to leave me a request:D Hope you guys enjoy..

sigpic1645327_1.gif
World_Flags.. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6293081&postcount=73
flags_all.jpg

Attachments

• world_flags.zip
    917 KB · Views: 41

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHT Tweaks BETA

Only for Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.0

CHANGE FONT TEXT DIRECTLY TO CHT.2.0.0
    USE PNG FILES DIRECTLY TO CHT.2.0.0
    new! PIE CONTROL FOR SENSE
    new!ONE CLICK TO HIDE THE TASKBAR

Project.png

pie control here & into v100beta

I continue experimenting with Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.0. Mainly CHTtweaks allow to change textures in .png format using the file explorer and give the option to easily change the text font for all CHT elements independently. Aditionally CHTtweaks uses great tool JMLMenuSense to make a setting menu.

CHTtweaks brings major changes as the original files of CHT.2.0.0 lua & mode9 are modified. I am also providing the open source where the changes are marked (--CHTtweaks) in the files as explanation. Feel free to use, modify, edit, mirror, sale, delete or whatever you want to do with this, but always with fun :)

For security also I am providing the original CHT files to restore if necessary. Just copy all files from insode the zip to windows folder, acept overwrite & restart Sense.

The files with changes are the followings:
    5950B2CD_manila -- Co0kieNotifyBar.lua ==> added a 3rd layout for text missed calls - sms - emails - voicemail notification, Configurable: text font, size, color, alignment, language, displayed text
    5fa4d4b7_manila -- homedigitalclock.lua ==> chose png texture for numbers, colon & background; switch for transparent flipclock-tabs; switch for get out of the midle flipclock line.
    4B558519_manila -- CHT_Widgets.lua ==> selectable opacity for home clock background; added 4th layout to textclock: alarm icon only; added 3rd layout text notifications
    1EC5924B_manila -- homeAnalogClock.lua ==> chose png texture for analog clock face, hourhand, minutehand & secondshand
    new!2AFAFEFA_manila -- CHT_Softkeys.lua ==> chose png texture for the softkeys background; switch for transparent softkeys & softkeys background; switch to dissable the enlargement softkey icon when pressed, work done by devil-strike based on the script of rat_2665 (all credits for them please). Extended CHT menu. Hide taskbar new!
    29C5E347_manila -- Co0kieEmail.lua ==> chose png texture for CHT email background independently of Email Sense Tab; change text font
    7ECB5997_manila -- Co0kieMessages.lua ==> chose png texture for CHT SMS background; change text font
    4956014B_manila -- CHT_Lockscreen.lua ==> chose png texture for the slider unlocker of each CHT lockscreen (Manila, Windows, Mini HD)
    6A5D6A2D_manila -- Co0kieMusicPlayer.lua ==> switch transparent CHT music player background; change text font; change background
    45E83959_manila -- CHT_Titlebar.lua ==> switch transparent home title bar; set color for other Sense Tab titles (excepting Music Sense Tab & Internet Sense Tab); change text font; switch page indicators to botton screen
    5146EC01_manila -- Co0kieAppointments.lua, 45D3F17C_manila -- Co0kieListControl.lua & 094C0231_manila -- Co0kieAppointments.mode9==> switch transparent background for CHT appointment, horizontal alignment & change text font
    3ACCF880_manila -- CHT_QuickLinks.lua==> change text font for quicklinks labels; change quiklinks frames
    58B6C4C5_manila -- CHT_FreeLinks.lua==> change text font for freelinks labels; change freelinks frames
    346BA8F0_manila -- Co0kieTextClock.lua==> change text font for the clock, date & alarm bar widget
    6639bcc4_manila -- weatherforhome.lua==> change text font for weather info for home.
    6DB6511F_manila -- CHT_Constants.lua==> dock size up to 120px
    new! 285d005a_manila -- manila.lua & 3a8e04af_manila -- manila.mode9==> pie control in all sense tabs

CHTtweaks does also add some settings that use to be done in CHTEditor, now you can also do it in CHTtweaks, like disable double flip or minute flip; show seconds hand; set softkey height & menu height; set color for CHT Email text & CHT SMS text; select lockscreen style (0= Manila; 1= Windows; 2= HD Mini)

To restore default manila texture just leave the texture path in blank and restart Sense. CHTtweaks is provided without png textures because it was making so big. I have uploaded a pack CHTtweaks_PNGtextures.rar with some examples, just unpack it in the SD\CHTtweaks folder and select your favorite, delete, add new textures ... and share them with us! I havent done any of this nice graphics. I am taking graphics from NordPolCamper, MrBeO, LNando84, Santod040, jdpl@, _leciel_, S-Droid, Sternas & ericv99. Thank you so much for them! :) Special thanks to LNando84 for all the good work and help with the setting menu.

Installation:
    CHT2.0.0 needs to be installed previously.
    Switch Off Sense.
    uninstall any previous version, acept soft-resset.
    Install CHTtweaks.v0.97.cab in device, accept soft-resset.
    Install JMLMenuSense 1.60 or higher in device, only in case you allready have not installed for other widgets (v1.75 not working)
    Extract CHTtweaks_PNGtextures.rar in device or SD, I use to do it in \Storage Card\CHTtweaks
    Switch Sense On
    Find CHTtweaks in Start Menu\Programs & CHT menu.

You can uninstall CHTtweaks.v0.97.beta.cab. If you have any problem after deinstallation use restore.CHT.original.zip, just copy the original files from inside the rar to windows folder, acept overwrite and do restart Sense.

Also you can restore independently any modified file of CHT and the rest will continue working. I mean if you like the way of changing the CHT Email background but nothing else, just restore all the files excepting 29C5E347_manila. CHTtweaks will continue working only with this feature.

NEW! ONE CLICK TO HIDE TASKBAR NEW!

2015-02-18_08-53-11-.jpeg
    2015-02-18_08-53-27-.jpeg
    2015-02-18_08-53-35-.jpeg

Just copy the file into the zip to windows folder and accept overwrite and restart Sense

LOCKSCREEN

presentaciong.jpg

CHTtweaks.097.beta contains ICS lockscreen for CHT2.0. This lockscreen substitute CHT Windows lockscreen. It is made by 3 .png files: ICSlockscreen.png (256x256) for the slider; ICSlockscreen2.png (256x256) for the slider pressed; ICSlockscreenBG.png (512x512) for the lockscreen background. Of course you can change this graphics as usual in CHTtweaks, just go to lockscreen menu and select textures from internal memory or SD (to get default graphic just leave it blank. You can also select the application to launch by unlocking in left slide. As most of the CHTtweaks you can use this ICS lockscreen independently of CHTtweaks.

2011-12-13_08-13-21-PM.jpeg
    2011-12-13_11-40-21-PM.jpeg

rou.jpg
    2011-12-12_11-34-52-PM.jpeg

The others lockscreens (manila & HDmini style) can also be customized with CHttweaks.

2011-08-29_08-01-20-PM.jpeg
    2011-09-24_05-17-22-PM.jpeg

MIUI LOCKSCREEN
    ***download***

SENSE 3.0 LOCKSCREEN
    ***download***

TEXT NOTIFICATIONS

2011-11-11_02-16-22-PM.jpeg
    2011-11-11_02-15-45-PM.jpeg
    2011-11-15_10-17-43-AM.jpeg

Configurable: text font, size, color, alignment, language, displayed text

TEXT FONTS

textx.png

attachment.php
    attachment.php

APPOINTMENTS

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Screenshot6.jpg

Tip: Go to HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\CHT.Tweaks.TransparentHomeAgenda and set the opacity value for the agenda from 1 to 100 (50, 33, etc)

SOFTKEYS

Just a few clicks and you can change easily the softkeys. Also I added the option to disable the softkeys icon enlarge when pressed, accordingly to the work done here by devil-strike based on the script of rat_2665

CHTtweaks includes the option to have transparent softkeys background in one click. All this changes in softkeys needs re-start Sense. Also includes the file restore.CHT.original.rar in case you want to uninstall this cab, just copy the files inside the rar into \windows and restart sense.

Special thanks to lnando84 for the tests and the work in the setting menu and all Dream Team for the nice graphics.

Tip: I am uploading a few transparent softkeys icons very useful to play a bit with this softkeys backgrounds textures. Enjoy!

Tons of Softkey bars (Docks) uploaded in this post and followings. Thankyou very much ezzie (& Nando)

EMAIL & SMS

yl9wDr0cVqXHJlsmDXJlxwfl9dtPNUBzsOd1LrNPJhM=w130-h217-p-no
    YOU72aSEE6bHdChMBXymNLEwPshA4r_9v7tEa4-zpB4=w130-h217-p-no

in this post and followings ezzie has uploaded a lot of graphics for SMS & Email ready to use wth CHTtweaks. Thanks a lot!

HOMECLOCK

WVBRHN5e6MdoqPNiOL5oarOsz3GTYaysj8vXD33AWrQ=w129-h215-p-no
    TDG_zyBa_1S1-6lLq-HbEkYor9xWRn2SLYeY7wPCeeY=w137-h228-p-no
    O6JdK8BdlFVDwAdo2hCuEERuWef5k-mCDQa55ObA23g=w134-h223-p-no
    YJTnApeKbpekim36z-4nePWC3HDZbHx8-khpiuSq0-A=w134-h223-p-no
    NiJeya0INIkgw--8XGfepwOBXiGlBdjU_Mx4jSUtLl4=w129-h215-p-no
    PCiVpznUKTrRKT20yatQ9pxoE6T9hwLMsGNL1MNJyGE=w129-h215-p-no
    auLovYX7XhpOcddQP_eRgTUv4AfPMkcS406-GJ3GNys=w130-h215-p-no
    d3FYlxd2TNifpzbfJ7Z37EKkZfm-nznoKbhoHvmFCfU=w115-h191-p-no

Thanks to the amazing work of Dunc001 in SimClock a lot of new possibilties are comming to the world of CHTwidgets. CHTtweaks add the feature to easily change the texture of some elements of the homeclock using png files.

Just open CHTtweaks menu setting (CHTquicklink / CHTfreelink >> miscellaneous) go to home clock setting and use the file explorer to find your favourite texture for the home analog clock, the numbers of the home flipclock and the colon (two dots). Also select the font text for the weather info & text clock. You can always restore the defeult textures just deleting the texture path and restarting sense

EDIT: With so many changes of home analog clock may be useful this set of clock hands good for any light-dark clockface :D

Thanks to Lnando84 you can find here (and followings posts) lots of clocks in png format, ready to use with CHTtweaks!

A few clocks, softkeys, Lockscreens, etc to enjoy with CHTtweaks. Unzip in SD card and select it with CHTtweaks:

CHTtweaksPNG

STILL BETA STAGE, FEEDBACK AND SUGESTIONS IS MUCH APRECIATED

Some adapted themes: (here more adapted themes by cocopuf)

screenshot1ewt.png

ipwc.png

screenshotce.png

wallpaper.jpg

bridges.jpg

sinttulo1yox.png

HD2%2Blollipop.png

29315.png

2015-03-13_03-15-52-PM.jpeg
    2015-03-13_03-56-58-PM.jpeg

vr54wjfqag-n09QyqHRF5XKcvCl4zolQ9RaYKkMsnMw=w129-h215-p-no
    9CdBpoSGn2le8FeklsteVqiD8dwYOA7GX80IZ7P_x30=w129-h215-p-no
    AbBrR70bXKrl07wJBBmPmUBu6ERLDcGOwVM5ZWGrSWI=w129-h215-p-no
    xq2thEpN4JDK6OONHUl_Zj4__U_TlERSpq1SZPQC_x0=w129-h215-p-no
    y9kt28SVMGjOd_r5_4umwA-GW-_ODadziVDyItwjO3I=w131-h217-p-no

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/106797872708479667834/albums/5947715799326302689?sort=1
    Sense 3.0 lockscreen

Ok then :)

attachment.php

copy the files from inside the zip to windows folder, accept overwrite and restart Sense. In CHTeditor > lockscreen > select windows lockscreen. In CHTtweaks select what application to launch in every icon, I have not modified the setting menu so it still says down and up, but you will easily identify what to put n there. To unlock pull the ring to the icon .... enjoy! :)
    HOW IT WORKS?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHTtweaks 0.93.beta introduces small modifications in the lua files of Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.0 which makes that some properties of a few elements (homeclock, lockscreen unlocker, email background, etc) can be set in the registry HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\CHT.Tweaks.XXXX. This changes are compatible with any other widget or standar CHT skin: if there is no CHTtweak registry setting the default texture will be used.

Attaching the source of all modified files in which has been included the marks --CHTtweak for easy indentification. As example the code below say to CHT to use the png file for the home analog clock -defined previously by CHTtweaks setting menu, but if it does not exist it will use the default manila file

--#####Set texture for home analog clock by CHT Tweaks
    SetTextureHomeAnalogClock= function ()
    poyTweaks_HomeAnalogClock_texture_path = GetCHTSettingString("Tweaks.HomeAnalogTexture", "\\windows\\htc\\Home\\Assets\\Images\\Home\\VGA\\AnalogClock_bg.qtc")
    analogclock:SetTexture(poyTweaks_HomeAnalogClock_texture_path)
    end
    SetTextureHomeAnalogClock ()
    _application.Store:GetValueChangedEvent(Lifetime_Permanent, "CHT.Tweaks.HomeAnalogTexture"):connect(SetTextureHomeAnalogClock)

--#################################

CHTtweaks Setting Menu configure the registry, then this configuration is applied to CHT

And never forget Co0kie's words specially where is said " ... The source code is freely available. You may modify it as you wish, but I do have a request:
    If you're going to post a CHT modification publicly, post only the modified files and not the whole thing, so that the installation procedure is:
    1) Install the main CHT cab first.
    2) Install your modification.

Alternatively, if you want to use any part of this source code in your own independent manila project, you are free to do so, but please do post a mention that you're using this code and what parts.
    That's the only thing I ask. I hope everyone will honour it. Thanks, here's the source, have fun with it."

Thanks again Co0kieMonster :)
    Added a new way to access CHTtweaks in the CHT_Menu, screenshot is self explanatory. Thanks jmart518 for the idea.

Copy the file 2AFAFEFA_manila inside the zip to \windows folder, accept overwrite and restart Sense.

Kind regards,
    I have uploaded the new version CHTtweaks.v.094.cab, adding the following features to the previous versions:
    * easy change of hour, minute & secondshands in .png format files for the home analog clock
    * easy change of text font for all CHT widgets: textclock, weather info for home, sms & email widgets, appointments, music player, quicklinks & freelinks labels, and network operator; independently each of them.
    * transparency and text alignment for CHT appointments
    * correction of some bugs of previous versions

Thanks to lnando84 for all the work improving the setting menu.

Please post here questions & screens done with CHTtweaks :)

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

DOWNLOAD IN POST#1