[APP][2.1-2.3]Multi Texter

Search This thread
Feb 9, 2010
UPDATED TO 2.1.0!! Themes now supported.

** Multi Texter has no limit to send messages **
There is no limit to send to 20 contacts or anything like that. It is totally unlimited from the app. Just that the total number should not reach 100 messages in an hour for the app thats an android limit. If you have removed the limit then you can send unlimited messages from my app.

Hey guys. I have made an app that lets you send multiple messages to multiple contacts. For example. you can select 15 messages from a unified inbox and send them to 20 contacts. It's got tons of more features, and it's free. Do try it and review it.

Description: "It's different!"

What makes it different is that in this app you can choose multiple SMS from a unified Inbox to send to multiple Contacts. In other apps you choose a single message to send to many people. But here you can choose multiple SMS. This is a must have app if you like to forward a lot of messages. Works in multiple threads so you get TRUE Multi Texting.

Features:
*Groups
*Custom Messages
*Multiple SMS
*Multiple Recipients
*Drafts
*Retry Failed Attempts

*Search through Messages and Contacts by Message Content or Contact Name
*Delete multiple messages-Press menu in "Create"

Screenshots:

Here is the market link: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.xntax.multitexter

Direct download(For use unless you don't have Market):
((Updated))
MultiTexter-2.1.0.apk

Attachments

• MainScreen-MultiTexter.jpg
    MainScreen-MultiTexter.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 710
  • Create-MultiTexter.jpg
    Create-MultiTexter.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 699
  • Groups-MultiTexter.jpg
    Groups-MultiTexter.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 664
Last edited:

nuggyunlimited

Dec 14, 2010
Detoit, MI

Hey guys. I have made an app that lets you send multiple messages to multiple contacts. That means you can select 15 messages from a unified inbox and send them to 20 contacts. It's got tons of more features, and it's free. Do try it and review it.

What makes it different is that in this app you can choose multiple SMS from a unified Inbox to send to multiple Contacts. In other apps you choose a single message to send to many people. But here you can choose multiple SMS. This is a must have app if you like to forward a lot of messages. Works in multiple threads so you get TRUE Multi Texting.

Features:
*Groups
*Custom Messages
*Multiple SMS
*Multiple Recipients
*Drafts
*Retry Failed Attempts

Screenshots:

Here is the market link: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.xntax.multitexter

Like the idea downloading now

Sent from my SCH-I800 using XDA App

Alcap12

Jun 16, 2010
I regularly have to write and send sms to 50 different contacts... Will this application make it easier than normal sms applications (like gosms, handcent, etc)?

JGW310

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 20, 2010
St. Louis
this app looks like a good idea, i like it, downloading right now.... the only thing i dont like is the red color scheme, how about a blue or green or just black or white version?

TommyBeretta

Jan 3, 2009
FC's over and over again . I had just created 15 messages, then FC, messages weren't saved :D ! HTC Sensation.

Feb 9, 2010
FC's over and over again . I had just created 15 messages, then FC, messages weren't saved :D ! HTC Sensation.

I really want to fix those FC's on the Sensation. I don't have access to one so I can't fix it without your help. Please PM me with what exactly you were doing and how you experienced it. And next time you experience an FC send your forum name in it so I will have a better understanding of the problem while talking to you about it.

I am releasing an update which will fix a few problems I have seen. But not sure about this Sensation problem.

Salman Babri

Jun 12, 2012
Lahore
Is there any chance of an update for this app? I really wish someone develop an app similar to this one.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATED TO 2.1.0!! Themes now supported.

** Multi Texter has no limit to send messages **
    There is no limit to send to 20 contacts or anything like that. It is totally unlimited from the app. Just that the total number should not reach 100 messages in an hour for the app thats an android limit. If you have removed the limit then you can send unlimited messages from my app.

Hey guys. I have made an app that lets you send multiple messages to multiple contacts. For example. you can select 15 messages from a unified inbox and send them to 20 contacts. It's got tons of more features, and it's free. Do try it and review it.

Features:
    *Groups
    *Custom Messages
    *Multiple SMS
    *Multiple Recipients
    *Drafts
    *Retry Failed Attempts

Screenshots:

Direct download(For use unless you don't have Market):
    ((Updated))
    MultiTexter-2.1.0.apk
    Can anyone post the APK please? I'm on a Tablet and can't access the download link through market.

Of course. I will(have now).
    Can anyone post the APK please? I'm on a Tablet and can't access the download link through market.
    yes ...its below the market link in first post !! :D