Andida 2300 mah battery

Search This thread

itsLYNDZ

Jul 20, 2010
I got the same battery that the OP photographed. Cant seem to get it to work on my phone. The phone just wont turn on :(

shdw03

Jun 18, 2011
U probably gotta try wedge something on the left side, closest to the contacts. I personally cut a small strip off my business card and taped it to the side. Super tight fit and no turn on issues. Or try push the battery to the right, hold and push power

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

itsLYNDZ

Jul 20, 2010
Finally got this working, now my phone randomly turns off. This battery is about as bad as the regular one constantly dying

Jeffe5

Mar 12, 2011
Eugene Oregon
truelovesound.com
6812030400_8dc764a48d.jpg

Got this result this evening with the Andida 2300 mah battery. Before your eyes pop out of their sockets I must disclose that my sim card is not in the phone. I use my GS2 as my primary phone now but I still use my Vibrant from time to time because it has ICS! (I am running Euphoria) Also, in this 72 hour period I checked my email 5 times, facebook, and took a snapshot of the battery result, then sent the photo to my computer to upload to flickr so I could share it here. The wifi has been on the entire time. I highly recommend this battery!

Last edited:

ferhanmm

Oct 10, 2010
heres mine from a day of moderate use...

Screen time 2hr49min

on zenwich

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-07-00-53-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-07-00-53-56.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 468

OTAw

May 27, 2012
Chicago
just purchased one from amazon Saturday and should be here between June 1st-June 7th. Anything is better than my 2 yr old battery that will only hold 5-6 hours of charge.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

dardani89

Oct 30, 2010
i've had this battery since february now and it's pretty legit. i popped in my original battery just to try it out and they can't compare. the andida is phenomenal.

OTAw

May 27, 2012
Chicago
Wow this thing came fast!! I ordered it this past Saturday, email stated it would be here between June 1st - June 7th and was surprised when I went up stairs just now to see this package sitting on the counter.

Gonna test this out to see if I get the same results as the other users.

Oh and I ordered it from the "yourbattery" vendor out of SD California.

donnygg

Jul 22, 2011
Works great for me. I'm not a heavy user, so I have about 20% left at the end of the day (~15h). Now, I have about 60% left! It could be a combination of the battery and the new ROM (Chimera).

kelbyandbits

Jun 4, 2012
Question

Hi guys! New to the forum here. After doing some reading on the Andida battery iv'e decided to purchase it. I just have a very simple and noob question, in the description of the battery says this: "Please allow the battery to "Condition" with fully charge and discharge 5 times to enjoy max charge capacity." So does that mean after I charge it fully, I let it die and charge it back to full while the phone is off, or can I charge it while it on, does it matter? I see you're guys' results after cycling and I just want to make sure i'm doing it correctly, as stupid as the question is.

amit.mastermind90

Jan 23, 2011
ya you can do it while the phone is on....
just do the full charge and discharge, i mean frm 1 to full 100 percent for first five times. this is what conditioning of battery means.
this is also suggested when we buy a new phone for better battery life and health.

Reactions: kelbyandbits

edmc

Feb 2, 2007
Fit problem

Just received the Andida 2300 "D710" battery... no joy. From my aging eyesight, it appears the battery should be shifted to the right (looking at the phone upright from the back of the phone) about 1mm.

I hear several of you posting success wedging in something (e.g. business card) on the left edge. In my phone, it would appear to take maybe two business card thicknesses once they are "squeezed" in.

My problem is that this means that, roughly, the battery needs to "shrink" on the right edge by this same amount. Seems like a lot of deformation on that right side.

Re comments about the trick not being necessary long term, LiIon batteries regularly evolve in size... usually swelling during charging cycles particularly if the battery gets hot... at least that is my experience.

My retailer gives me ample time to return the battery (undamaged hopefully), but I definitely would like to make this work.

edmc

Feb 2, 2007
Was finally able to deform the battery enough to fit the two strips of a business card on the left side of the battery necessary to get the contacts to line up. Of course this also slightly deforms the actual phone ever so slightly. Getting the back cover to "click in" on all the tabs took about 20 minutes of squeezing.

But success has been achieved... And the battery is amazing! Conditioning it now but that will take days due to the capacity. The longevity over my >2year old original battery (thrashed by my heavy use) is unbelievable.

HeavyA

Feb 7, 2011
Oklahoma City
Wow this thing came fast!! I ordered it this past Saturday, email stated it would be here between June 1st - June 7th and was surprised when I went up stairs just now to see this package sitting on the counter.

Gonna test this out to see if I get the same results as the other users.

Oh and I ordered it from the "yourbattery" vendor out of SD California.

Just ordered this morning from the same Amazon seller. Total cost after shipping was $16.25.
Within an hour I got the email that it had shipped. Talk about fast processing! Looking forward to putting it to use.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

HeavyA

Feb 7, 2011
Oklahoma City
Got the battery today. So far so good. Fast delivery...ordered it Friday morning and got it today (Monday).

I had to use my other battery cover that came with the phone since the one i was using wouldn't completely snap back in with the new battery, but it fits. Time to put it through some cycles.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To break from the 1800 thread.

Just got battery today.... Gonna post some pics. As other commented, the alignment of the contacts just a hair off, but works perfectly fine on my phone. Hard to take pics, but tried.the.best I could. Fit is good and the cover snaps firmly

6296ee20-881a-338b.jpg
    6296ee20-8826-054b.jpg
    6296ee20-8839-4f96.jpg
    6296ee20-8844-7b9f.jpg
    6296ee20-8850-5b63.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
    There's actually a thread about this battery here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445938

So far I'm getting a little over 24 hours with little-moderate use on ICS passion.
    ScreenShot.png

This is a huge improvement for me. My phone used to be dead after 10 hours unplugged.

Another oddity since putting in this battery, my GPS started to work and lock on again... maybe the pressure it puts onto the phone helped the contact...weird positive side effect for me (I've not bothered to do the GPS contact fixes yet)

Sorry I don't have the fancy Battery stats screens that others seem to have :\
    GOLD-2430MAH-BATTERY-SAMSUNG-I9000-GALAXY-S-

I'm new here and forum does not allow me to put any outside links, so put this in ebay search and you will find this battery

anyone tried it yet ?
    Don't wanna clone my post, so check out my first 4 cycles with the Andida 2300 mAh from the other thread: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23066723&postcount=194

Last cycle I got 13h 21m uptime with....

wait for it...

... SEVEN hours screen on. Thats pretty badass if you ask me.:D