=> Please Read Before Posting !!

Search This thread

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Hello XDAites, :)

We ('cooleagle' & diestarbucks) have been assigned to moderate Galaxy Tab 7.7 forum & would like to thank original_ganjaman(previous moderator) for the keeping the Galaxy Tab 7.7 section in shape.

Let's try to keep this forum organized and have everything easily accessible.

- Post in the development section only if you have developed something.
- Post Questions only in the Q & A section & don't post Questions in the development section.
- If you think anything need our attention then click the Report Button (
report-postheading.png
).
- If you have something in mind to improve this forum then feel free to PM.

Lets all work together to make this a fantastic forum. Have Fun !

Cheers ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

O_G

Jul 8, 2007
Welcome original_ganjaman :)

Can u make my thread Sticky when we get multiple pages? Cause making now sticky is not necesarry i think :)
Its including a main guide + general information + official Firmwares and can be used overall in the development + general section.

[ROM&GUIDE] Official Firmwares SGT 7.7 P6800 + P6810 Download

Thanks in advance :cool:

Nice job on the guide. Its a really good thread, sticky. If you want me to clean out all the thank you posts let me know:)

Reactions: xenix96

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Nice job on the guide. Its a really good thread, sticky. If you want me to clean out all the thank you posts let me know:)

Hi brother original_ganjaman :D

I wanted to ask you: "If i can assist you in moderating our SGT 7.7 then dont hesitate to tell me that"

Its not that that you dont do your work properly - its cause some guys really dont understand in wich section they have to make their threads. Or they ask before they search in forum.....

Sometimes its really annoying ... you know that better than me :)

Just like following threads.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1535524 <--- Reported - must be in theme&app section

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536207 <--- Reported - must be in General section

Last edited:

O_G

Jul 8, 2007

I wanted to ask you: "If i can assist you in moderating our SGT 7.7 then dont hesitate to tell me that"

Its not that that you dont do your work properly - its cause some guys really dont understand in wich section they have to make their threads. Or they ask before they search in forum.....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1535524 <--- Reported - must be in theme&app section

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1536207 <--- Reported - must be in General section

Thanks for your help:)

Everybody is welcome to help us moderators. Just report any undesirable threads/posts or anything thats in a wrong section. We will deal with them promptly.

Take it easy

O_G

Reactions: xenix96

reza8900

May 7, 2009
ldon't know this is aright place or not you think Can you help me to make my tab alive again or not please answer me if it's possible help me lam ready to to go any road to make that happen

Androguide.fr

Account currently disabled
Jul 21, 2012
GB
meettomy.site

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDAites, :)

We ('cooleagle' & diestarbucks) have been assigned to moderate Galaxy Tab 7.7 forum & would like to thank original_ganjaman(previous moderator) for the keeping the Galaxy Tab 7.7 section in shape.

Let's try to keep this forum organized and have everything easily accessible.

- Post in the development section only if you have developed something.
    - Post Questions only in the Q & A section & don't post Questions in the development section.
    - If you think anything need our attention then click the Report Button (
    report-postheading.png
    ).
    - If you have something in mind to improve this forum then feel free to PM.

Lets all work together to make this a fantastic forum. Have Fun !

Cheers ! :)
    Finally we got a Moderator :D

Can u make my thread Sticky when we get multiple pages? Cause making now sticky is not necesarry i think :)
    Its including a main guide + general information + official Firmwares and can be used overall in the development + general section.

Thanks for your help:)

Everybody is welcome to help us moderators. Just report any undesirable threads/posts or anything thats in a wrong section. We will deal with them promptly.

Take it easy

O_G