AT&T Vivid Data and Signal Icons for ICS 4.0.3 (3.26.502.5x) Theme

Search This thread

clickclickpc

May 7, 2008
SG,

Did you want EQS or non-EQS with the Verizon LTE icons? I used them before AT&T had their LTE but the Verizon ones aren't as colorful. In any case, I'll see what I can do.

Here is the non_EQS version with the AT&T LTE icons replaced by the VZW LTE ones. Enjoy. Hit "Thanks" if it works for .

Attachments

• clickclickpc_ICS_Theme_3.26.502.5x_VZWLTE_Data_Signals_Only.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

acedj123

Feb 11, 2008
Doesn't work with Rum Float beta 4...causes the entire bar to disappear!

Sent from my HTC Vivid ™ with ICS using xda premium

megatronisabeast

Apr 16, 2011
Glad it worked out. I think the 3rd time is a charm but if you got it just after the 2nd, that's even better. By the way, EQS is Extended Quick Settings, which when flashed overwrites the data icons. I also contemplated a blue theme for the signal bars but haven't decided to theme that one yet. The blue theme idea came up after AT&T released their LTE logo, which is based upon blue and orange. Maybe down the road I'll put something together in blue at which point, I'll let folks know.

A few posts down on the first page there is a zip that includes eqs and the icons so they will work together. That is the one I am using.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

jigajay

Feb 28, 2011
Brooklyn N.Y
Just want to verify this does work with the at&t stock ics rom with S on I did unlock bootloader and have cwm installed.

RyTheShark

Dec 9, 2010
I tried it on holics .4 yesterday and it worked but the leedroid tweaks in the quick settings drop down menu stoped showing up.

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using XDA

Ditto! So I had to reflash rom to get drop menu back

Sent from my HTC Vivid ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6
on Dark Raider Rom using Kozmickkick's OC kernal using XDA

tjubrock

May 10, 2012
holics

Ditto! So I had to reflash rom to get drop menu back

O so wait let me make sure that i understand, sorry i'm newer at this but so i have holics .6 flashed on my vivid now, but it should work the same as before, so you have holics flashed on the phone then you flashed the theme and then you flashed holics again and everything worked just fine?

RyTheShark

Dec 9, 2010
O so wait let me make sure that i understand, sorry i'm newer at this but so i have holics .6 flashed on my vivid now, but it should work the same as before, so you have holics flashed on the phone then you flashed the theme and then you flashed holics again and everything worked just fine?

I'm using Dark Raider (Sense 3.6 rom like Holics) and flashed this had no tweak menu anymore & reflashed my rom to get back the menu but now I have an ICSense ASOPlike signals from Dark Raider 1.5.4...

Reactions: tjubrock

RyTheShark

Dec 9, 2010
Glad it worked out. I think the 3rd time is a charm but if you got it just after the 2nd, that's even better. By the way, EQS is Extended Quick Settings, which when flashed overwrites the data icons. I also contemplated a blue theme for the signal bars but haven't decided to theme that one yet. The blue theme idea came up after AT&T released their LTE logo, which is based upon blue and orange. Maybe down the road I'll put something together in blue at which point, I'll let folks know.

Could this still happen please? I would love blue signal bars!

RyTheShark

Dec 9, 2010

With further reading I saw a post that included a flashable zip with signals only! It works well and I have drop menu and colorful signals very enjoyable!

Reactions: tjubrock

jscarano

Jun 1, 2010
Orlando Fl
Hey guys,

If anyone needs additional icons created or tweaked, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I cannot promise anything but I do enjoy this type of stuff so long as people appreciate it.

Regarding EQS, it's true that this theme will overwrite the EQS settings. Between Homeslice and I, we'll come up with some alternatives.

Give us a little time to work this one out.

Edit: Attached is GSLEON3 EQS V1 themed with my icons. Credit goes to GSLEON3 for his rendition of EQS. In fact, the CWM zip script and text is even the exact same one from GSLEON3. I only added the graphics.

Anyway to remove recent apps from notification bar?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
In dark.raider there is a square next to clear... If you click it it makes recent apps disappear... A great feature... Recent apps on the dropdown is damn near useless to me

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

RLP06

Sep 9, 2008
I personally dislike these icons a lot. I find the stock ones way more clear as to whether there is data traffic!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was trying to look for another thread to tag this onto but couldn't find one that exactly matched my posting. Mods, if this needs to be moved, please feel free to do so.

This said and with a little bit of Photoshop, I've created new data (4G LTE, 4G, 3G) and signal bar icons to add a little bit of color to the top taskbar.

These icons are the ones from AT&T but should work for most ICS 4.0.3 (3.26.502.5x) ROM’s. Don’t forget to backup just in case. Flash in CWM.

If you like it, hit "Thanks".

Edit: By the way, don't forget to backup just in case. This was built off AT&T ICS 4.0.3 so if you have mods such as EQS, recent apps, etc., they will likely get overwritten. Many of these icons are embedded in the same files as the mods.
    Hey guys,

If anyone needs additional icons created or tweaked, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I cannot promise anything but I do enjoy this type of stuff so long as people appreciate it.

Regarding EQS, it's true that this theme will overwrite the EQS settings. Between Homeslice and I, we'll come up with some alternatives.

Give us a little time to work this one out.

Edit: Attached is GSLEON3 EQS V1 themed with my icons. Credit goes to GSLEON3 for his rendition of EQS. In fact, the CWM zip script and text is even the exact same one from GSLEON3. I only added the graphics.
    Just a heads up, flashing this mod breaks the EQS mod. A simple reflash of EQS brings it back but no more colorful signal icons.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
    Do u have screenies of this one?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

AT&T LTE replaced by VZW LTE. Here are shots of the before and after... Unfortunately, the thumbnails don't show well so I zipped them.

I'm using Dark Raider (Sense 3.6 rom like Holics) and flashed this had no tweak menu anymore & reflashed my rom to get back the menu but now I have an ICSense ASOPlike signals from Dark Raider 1.5.4...