PDACornerPro.V27 - Build 20759 RBSN/NonRBSN Josh-Abs Released

Search This thread

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
close it with the task manager...

Uh, its not open in the background, it opens up when I close another app. So for example I will click the new message button on the today screen, type my message, send it, and when that message screen closes down the comm manager will just be there for no reason. I would think it was my bad if it happened on occasion but it happens about 1 out of 3 times and always when what I close should bring up the today screen.

ThaGeNeCySt

May 13, 2008
Uh, its not open in the background, it opens up when I close another app. So for example I will click the new message button on the today screen, type my message, send it, and when that message screen closes down the comm manager will just be there for no reason. I would think it was my bad if it happened on occasion but it happens about 1 out of 3 times and always when what I close should bring up the today screen.

it happens to me too, the best way for me is to close it with my task manager.. it happens with probably all 6.1 roms

gehzumteufel

Jul 27, 2006
SoCal
It is still actually open. As mentioned close it with task manager

Also, anyone got any good reason to use 22 over 21? I can do everything like normal on 21. Is 22 faster?

brandenk

Aug 11, 2007
San Diego
Its v22 RBSN and I dont use the HTC Home, on the today screen I have the PDC clock, SPB mobile suite, SPB weather, and the calendar. Other than that I have S2U2 installed and thats about it.

Last edited:

look13

Oct 23, 2007
OK thanks! I download the RBSN, and now will try NonRBS: but what Non RBSC or Non RBSN?

Last edited:

bjm374

Aug 13, 2007
Tassie
I noted the random opening of Comm Manager quite a while ago. I've since switched from HTC Home to Homescreen Plus and I have the problem a lot less.
I also found that the problem only happens when the phone has been running for a day or two without soft reset or being switched off. After a soft reset the problem goes away for a period of time but it nearly always comes back.

Last edited:

zocster

Apr 21, 2008
Christchurch
andyghozali.info
I noted the random opening of Comm Manager quite a while ago. I've since switched from HTC Home to Homescreen Plus and I have the problem a lot less.
I also found that the problem only happens when the phone has been running for a day or two without soft reset or being switched off. After a soft reset the problem goes away for a period of time but it nearly always comes back.

hmm this issue never happens with non RBSN .. not sure what in RBS cause this I heard so many saying this.

Top Liked Posts