[BASEBAND] I need the XPERIA T Baseband FTF

Search This thread

Gala2

Nov 7, 2013
Yeah, i buyed a XPERIA T fo 50 bucks, with a few problems. I cant access camera, wifi, LED flash, open messaging etc.
I noticed i have no IMEI, neither i have a Baseband. Says Baaseband version : Unknown. So, how can i reflash/repace the baseband and start using my phone? Anyone got a baseband ftf ready for flashing?

Pozz

Gala2

Nov 7, 2013
UPDATE: I managed to get the camera, led and everything other working by flashing the nitial ICS firmware. Im only stuck without WiFi and Cell. Does ANYONE have a way to recover the baseband? Please help, im desperate.

Leo

Dec 18, 2012
UPDATE: I managed to get the camera, led and everything other working by flashing the nitial ICS firmware. Im only stuck without WiFi and Cell. Does ANYONE have a way to recover the baseband? Please help, im desperate.

baseband is included in the fw ftf

Gala2

Nov 7, 2013
baseband is included in the fw ftf

I have wifi when I start my phone using a charger. My battery drains, I turn the phone on via a charger and wifi works fine. I restart my phone and its gone again.

I flashed baseband only, but still no luck. Still Baseband:Unknown.

FaiselW

Jul 28, 2013
Try update service and bootlader relock

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Gala2

Nov 7, 2013
UPDATE:

This is what I found on this T for now.

Phone turned off. I turn it on normally. WiFi slider grayed out, cant turn it on and the screen wont turn on after lock.I turn the phone off ,plug in the charger, wait for it to get to kernel charging. Power it on then from the charging screen, the WiFi works fine. Can turn it on and use it. And the phone is not locking-up after locking the screen.

Any suggestions on how to get Wi-Fi working with normal reboots?

Last edited: