[Q] att note 3 on. tmobile

Search This thread

Ducter

Jan 10, 2009
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have read a bit and can't find a definite answer. I am going to pick up a att note 3 tomorrow that's been unlocked. Guy says he uses it on tmobile fine but my question is in terms of installing custom ROMs, how should I go about installing a tmobile version? I have read where people get better reception using tmobile ROMs but am uncertain about how and what to do. I know how to flash etc but also never messed with att phones on tmobile.

Do you guys that are running an att version do any extra steps or? Do you flash Tmobile radios?

Any help is appreciated.

re: AT&T Note 3

I have read a bit and can't find a definite answer. I am going to pick up a att note 3 tomorrow that's been unlocked. Guy says he uses it on tmobile fine but my question is in terms of installing custom ROMs, how should I go about installing a tmobile version? I have read where people get better reception using tmobile ROMs but am uncertain about how and what to do. I know how to flash etc but also never messed with att phones on tmobile.

Do you guys that are running an att version do any extra steps or? Do you flash Tmobile radios?

Any help is appreciated.

It's too bad that you got the AT&T model phone instead of the Tmobile.
You will not be able to have the wifi calling feature (perhaps you don't need it)

Also the AT&T Note 3 requires "safestrap" before you can flash custom recovery,
roms, kernels or anything else which requires custom recovery (TWRP/CWM).

Here is a link which explains Safestrap and instructions on how to install it on
the AT&T note 3 phones: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2572978

Good luck!

Reactions: redh0rse and Ducter

Ducter

Jan 10, 2009
Google Pixel 8 Pro
You will not be able to have the wifi calling feature (perhaps you don't need it)

Here is a link which explains Safestrap and instructions on how to install it on

Good luck!

Thanks for the information.

Reactions: TEKHD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    re: AT&T Note 3

Any help is appreciated.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thanks for the information.