Boot Loop after trying to Flash Cyanogenmod 11 through AutoRec?

Search This thread

LGGuy83

Jun 17, 2014
Hello,

I am very new to rooting, and just rooted my Sprint LG G2 with 4.4.2 KitKat through IORoot 25 and then used AutoRec as my TWRP. I then downloaded Cyanogenmod11 from its website onto my phone, and tried to flash install it through AutoRec. However, when I try to install the CM11 ROM, I get the "MD5 not found" message, and when I try to reboot after this, my phone goes into what I think is Bootloop (the LG home screen continuously turns on for a couple seconds, then stops for a split second, and then turns back on for a couple seconds). Fortunately, I am was able to hard restart my phone by holding Power and Volume Up together while this screen is on, and I was able to restore my phone with the backup I made, and my phone is now working fine with the stock ROM. Has anyone else had this problem before, and if so is there a better way for my to install custom ROM, and/or fix that MD5 message? Does anyone know what that MD5 message means?

One other note, I have been doing some reading and I currently have ZVC radio. I'm not sure what this means exactly, but would this make a difference?

Thanks!

Last edited:

djsamomol

Nov 20, 2014
What radio are you on? Zv8 radio is required.

Sent from my AOSP on Grouper using Tapatalk

thanks for ur reply,
Im not sure what "radio" version, but i know its updated to VS980-26A

anyway i sorted the problem by using the cm11 version on this link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2702958
i simply downloaded the one here and installed, (skipped all the steps and just put it in the internal memory and flashed it)
Now its working well. ill let you know if any problems arise.

Reactions: rocket321

Top Liked Posts