Everything Data 450 promotion

Search This thread

DirtyShroomz

Mar 17, 2010
Starting May 8th until July 23rd Sprint is giving 300 bonus minutes to the Everything Data 450 plan making it the ED750 plan. What's even better is you don't lose the minutes ever as long as you remain on the plan. This is for new and existing customers.

Good for those that need a few more minutes.

SWAC, referral and Sero plans do no qualify.

http://briefmobile.com/sprint-launching-tiered-embedded-device-data-plans]

Sent from my spaceship!

Last edited:

ausch30

Feb 19, 2009
Buffalo, NY
Starting May 8th until July 23rd Sprint is giving 300 bonus minutes to the Everything Data 450 plan making it the ED750 plan. What's even better is you don't lose the minutes ever as long as you remain on the plan. This is for new and existing customers.

Sent from my spaceship!

Thanks for the info although I rarely ever come close to my 450 minutes. Is there anything we have to do or are the 300 minutes automatically added to our plans?

Never said it before but thanks for all the info you give us, it's good to have an insider.

P.S. Still working changing my upgrade to 6/1, they really don't want to change that. I'll be with them 10yrs on 10/15 so from a company perspective I don't really think it's such a big deal to change.

DirtyShroomz

Mar 17, 2010
Thanks for the info although I rarely ever come close to my 450 minutes. Is there anything we have to do or are the 300 minutes automatically added to our plans?

Never said it before but thanks for all the info you give us, it's good to have an insider.

P.S. Still working changing my upgrade to 6/1, they really don't want to change that. I'll be with them 10yrs on 10/15 so from a company perspective I don't really think it's such a big deal to change.

As far as the 300 minutes you just have to call and ask, no requirements.

Sent from my spaceship!

novanosis85

Jul 9, 2010
Chicago

Sent from my spaceship!

Any love for us 1500 customers?

send from MikFroYo v4.61

Vandelay007

Aug 9, 2010
Boston, Ma
I wish they had a plan with less minutes.... I am on a 1500 shared and probably couldn't use that much in 3 months...

.........at 8 am today someone poisons the coffee....do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow.

Cordially,
Future Dwight

Sunsparc

Jan 3, 2011
All you have to do is call Customer Care or go to a Sprint store and ask for it. It literally takes 3 minutes to do so.

boliviano3

Dec 14, 2007
Los Angeles
Sounds like they're also gonna drop unlimited data & moved to tiered data plans :(

http://mobile.engadget.com/2011/05/03/sprint-set-to-introduce-tiered-data-for-mobile-broadband-steal/

embeddedsprintchanges-1304392483.jpg

Edit: After seeing the image it looks like this is just for mifi's & aircards but it does mention the 300 extra mins like DirtyShroomz said in the OP

Last edited:

DirtyShroomz

Mar 17, 2010
Last edited:

Williefdiaz

Apr 5, 2011
San Francisco
I dread having to call Sprint for an extra 300 Bonus Minutes on top of the already 450 Anytime and 60 Bonus minutes I DONT USE AS IT IS...

Ive been back and forth with them for almost 4 months just trying to get them to fix my data - and now they want me to call for 300 minutes? How about just crediting me what 300 minutes would cost at $0.45 each on my bill and we call it even!?

Top Liked Posts