Case or naked?

Riding the Sony Z2 naked or with a case and what kind?

• Naked (includes screen protectors etc.)

Votes: 181 48.9%
  • Light and thin case that covers the back

Votes: 96 25.9%
  • Light, wallet type case

Votes: 54 14.6%
  • Thicker, impact resistant case

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • Bumber type case

Votes: 21 5.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

SuperMarioGalaxy

Apr 7, 2013
Just wanted to make a poll for case and what kind or no case at all. Do you want to eXPERIAnce it in all its glory or are you going to protect it with a tank-like shell or something in between. If possible, post your case/the one you're going to get here.

Last edited:

napkun

Sep 7, 2012
Currently I use a thin gel case and a polycarbonate back cover from Terrapin that I switch between depending on what I feel like carrying outside. But when I'm at home I use the phone naked, the feel of it without a case is simply fantastic. However I do use tempered glass on the front and some generic plastic on the back

HeartUnderBlade

Mar 5, 2014
I'm personally going naked but I'm buying a case for when I travel. I trust myself not to drop my phone since I'll have a lanyard but when I travel, there's no guarantee that something might happen so I'm getting a case for times like that.

HOmERCIdAL

Sep 15, 2008
I have purchased a Casemate barely there case and a Nillkin tempered glass screen protector. Delivery is this afternoon and I'll chuck them on this evening.

The phone is beautiful but it's a slippery bugger. I've never used a screen protector on any of my other phones but I'd like to keep this pristine for as long as I can despite a case taken some of its premium feel away.

Pesetio

May 7, 2014
I prefer naked myself when using a premium quality phone. I don't really see the point of putting plastic to cover up a phone like this.

I think the best of both worlds is to buy a leather pouch type case to put it in when your not using it and take it out when you are.

stunno

Dec 10, 2005
Just outside the Smog
I have purchased a Casemate barely there case and a Nillkin tempered glass screen protector. Delivery is this afternoon and I'll chuck them on this evening.

The phone is beautiful but it's a slippery bugger. I've never used a screen protector on any of my other phones but I'd like to keep this pristine for as long as I can despite a case taken some of its premium feel away.

I've just received the same case and . . . . .

it is more slippy than the naked phone!!

eve7

Apr 15, 2012
Does the white one really stain?

There has been a lot of talk here on the Internet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

stunno

Dec 10, 2005
Just outside the Smog
It is the white one. I wanted the white phone but EE only had the black and I thought that the white case would make up for it. Sadly it doesn't!

It is a nice case with a snug fit, but very slippery. My daughter even advised me to remove the case before I went to the pub as it was too slippery!.

I've ordered a 'rubberised' one from Amazon that should be here soon - I'lll report back when I've tried it

Minakami

Sep 10, 2009
Calgary
I use a nillkin tempered glass with the Aixuan ultrathin case from ebay. Has the magnetic port open and fits in the sony charging dock. :D

eve7

Apr 15, 2012
I ordered the white, changed it last minute from the black.

Let's hope there is no staining issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Naked. The phone is too beautiful to hide.

Nillikin Tempered Glass on the front and normal plastic screen protector on the back.

That and some good phone insurance is enough for me :laugh:
    I prefer naked myself when using a premium quality phone. I don't really see the point of putting plastic to cover up a phone like this.

I think the best of both worlds is to buy a leather pouch type case to put it in when your not using it and take it out when you are.
    Had the same idea as many; naked all the way, until I dropped it.
    Now it's gel case, chipped corners and a whole lot of crying in the fetal position.
    I have the official SCR10 and it is so beautiful. It's like looking at a hot girl, way hotter when they wear bikini/underwear.
    100% naked, I hate covering up beautiful phones.

Agree, this phone is too beautiful to cover up with rubber or plastic. Just be very careful and don't take it out during happy hour because that's really the only time I've damaged phones .. ;)