Bootloop/ wont connect to Kies

Search This thread

iJaake

Jun 24, 2014
Ok so, Galaxy note 2 Gt-n700.

One day randomly turns off (not rooted/flashed). Go to turn the device back on and it gets stuck in a boot loop on the first screen, keep rebooting till it ran out of battery.

tried to go into recovery mode Vol up +middle +power. Nothing.

Then tried the other one.. Vol down + middle + power

hit continue at the firmware install and get RPMB: INVALID RPMD Data

Now googling this comes across alot of advice for PIT files and ODIN. when i tried to "install" this it comes up with an error that i cannot remember at the moment on ODIN basically saying cant its broke.

I have now got the phone saying that there is a firmware update and to connect to KIES and do emergency recovery. The damn phone will not connect to KIES and i have reinstalled KIES and all the drivers 500 times. Tried all usb ports.

Now im about 5 minutes from throwing this phone off a wall.

Can anyone help.
Much helps needed.

sZx1

Jan 7, 2011
USA
What ROM did you use before that happened?
If you not on 4.3 bootloader, try to flash oldest stock, one file, firmware through odin.

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Ok so, Galaxy note 2 Gt-n700.

One day randomly turns off (not rooted/flashed). Go to turn the device back on and it gets stuck in a boot loop on the first screen, keep rebooting till it ran out of battery.

tried to go into recovery mode Vol up +middle +power. Nothing.

Then tried the other one.. Vol down + middle + power

hit continue at the firmware install and get RPMB: INVALID RPMD Data

Now googling this comes across alot of advice for PIT files and ODIN. when i tried to "install" this it comes up with an error that i cannot remember at the moment on ODIN basically saying cant its broke.

I have now got the phone saying that there is a firmware update and to connect to KIES and do emergency recovery. The damn phone will not connect to KIES and i have reinstalled KIES and all the drivers 500 times. Tried all usb ports.

Now im about 5 minutes from throwing this phone off a wall.

Can anyone help.
Much helps needed.
Is your phone still going in bootloops?Try to enter download mode by pressing volume down+home button without pressing power and see if still goes into download mode.If it does then your power button is faulty.Two scenarios to that either power button is stuck on "pressed" mode which you can resolve by taking out the cover and screws and pushing out the power button (look up youtube video) or worse the power button needs to be replaced totally.If power button is working fine try what the above user stated flash the previous working stock version or flash the latest 4.4.2 stock ROM and see if it bootloop is resolved.