[Mod] [Volume Boost] Headphone and Speaker volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 (.108) fw

Search This thread

alone_in_dark

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
Headphone and Speaker volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 (.108) fw

Here is my headphone volume boost mod for Xperia Z1... It will boost only headphone volume.. :)

Why only headphone? Because in my openion,it is the safest volume boost and I always use headphone for listening music ;)

There is no bug in this mod...Such as Audio not recording via 3rd party apps etc... :D

Best Settings for this mod

sSLl8dO.png

Tips
To set the shown equalizer preset easily,just select "Rock" preset and increase the "clear bass" to 8 ;)

.: Download Only Headphone volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 :.

Here is my headphone + speaker volume boost mod for Xperia Z1/Z1c... It will boost both headphone and speaker volume.. :)
After experimenting for one month,Now I can say that it is safe to boost the speaker volume a little bit,and it won't hurt your device ;)

.: Download Headphone+Speaker volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 :.

*** Instruction***
*** Flash through recovery***

Last edited:

altharic

May 7, 2011
Works brilliantly thank you, distorts if you get the settings wrong but then it would do.

alone_in_dark

Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
I remembered that there is already have a mod like that………

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Maybe... Bt i haven't found any mod specially for 4.4.4... :) moreover,without audio recording bug... :)

The others do speaker too don't they?

Yap.. other respectable modders do.. Bt i like to boost only headphones coz it won't distort and i've tested z1's headphone with other devices.. They produce loud sound.. So,its completely safe.. Bt no way to test speakers.. ;) if they disort later permanently ? It's only my personal opinion.. :) i m nt sure..

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

123belly

Jul 27, 2009
Hi

This is the only volume boast that actually made a markable difference however i've changed from a stock rom to RomAur would this work on that rom and without issues.

Thanks

alone_in_dark

Oct 2, 2012
Chittagong
Hi

This is the only volume boast that actually made a markable difference however i've changed from a stock rom to RomAur would this work on that rom and without issues.

Thanks

It should work if u haven't applied any sound mod...!! And as far as I know,RomAur is based on stock... So,it should work.. Bt backup your "mixer_path.xml" for safety...

zero_5

Jan 25, 2012
CriskeloROM work on v7.3 says back to stock in the changelog. Pero funciona en KitSlim_AMG Evo 8.1 probado...!!! Un súper MOD :D

Last edited:

zero_5

Jan 25, 2012
Super Mod Works in criskelo ROM and certainly works great in headphones and monster DNA Razr

crixley

May 25, 2012
This mod works perfectly...

Great volume increase with minimal distortion.

Great job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Headphone and Speaker volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 (.108) fw

Here is my headphone volume boost mod for Xperia Z1... It will boost only headphone volume.. :)

Why only headphone? Because in my openion,it is the safest volume boost and I always use headphone for listening music ;)

There is no bug in this mod...Such as Audio not recording via 3rd party apps etc... :D

Best Settings for this mod

sSLl8dO.png

Tips
    To set the shown equalizer preset easily,just select "Rock" preset and increase the "clear bass" to 8 ;)

.: Download Only Headphone volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 :.

Here is my headphone + speaker volume boost mod for Xperia Z1/Z1c... It will boost both headphone and speaker volume.. :)
    After experimenting for one month,Now I can say that it is safe to boost the speaker volume a little bit,and it won't hurt your device ;)

.: Download Headphone+Speaker volume boost for stock K.K 4.4.4 :.

*** Instruction***
    *** Flash through recovery***

Maybe... Bt i haven't found any mod specially for 4.4.4... :) moreover,without audio recording bug... :)

The others do speaker too don't they?

Yap.. other respectable modders do.. Bt i like to boost only headphones coz it won't distort and i've tested z1's headphone with other devices.. They produce loud sound.. So,its completely safe.. Bt no way to test speakers.. ;) if they disort later permanently ? It's only my personal opinion.. :) i m nt sure..

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cheers matey, haven't tested yet but I only wanted to boost headphones.
    Hi

Thanks

I am using ROMAur and can confirm it works perfectly.

As a side note it also works perfectly on the Stock Xperia Z1C