Stock Rom themed like cyanogenmod 10 disscussion thread

Search This thread
Hello developers , Me and my team are decided to make an UNOFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD based on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Style 1 month ago , So guest what we already make the ROM and now the ROM have been on BETA 6 , So its just little bug to be fixed and I will released maybe NEXT WEEK ! , WUUUUHUUUU , We got an idea from Cyanogenmod Look! , So its must be unique and good to all of you make try the stable ROM i will be released . :):):) , So i will tell the latest news about that ROM in this thread . So be updated with this and will give you the best !

CURRENT BUGS :

Signal Bars (In Progress to be fixed)
Owner Info (In Progress to be fixed)
Tethering (In Progress to be fixed)
USB Mount storage (In Progress to be fixed)
Wallpaper blur (In Progress to be fixed) .

SPECIAL ABILITY FOR THIS ROM :

YOU WILL NOT GET BOOTLOOP BECAUSE IM USING A DIFFERENT WAY TO FLASH IT

NO LAG WHILE MULTITASKING AND PLAYING GAMES (USING ALL SPEED TWEAKS IN BUILD PROP ALL IN ONE)

50% MORE BATTERY LIFE (INCLUDE POWER SAVING MODE)

3D GAMES SUPPORT (USING LIB)

AND MANY MORE I WILL POST AFTER THE STABLE ROM COME OUT :):):) .

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TrojanHorses

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
Is it Actually CM10?

Are you really talking about CM 10 ROM or a themed ROM that has theme like CM 10?
If you have really built it, then we appreciate your work! And, does it have:- Sound bug? (Sound Working properly)

noturbru

Jul 14, 2013
So this is not 4.2.2 unofficial update? Is it just a themed stock based rom?

-sorry for my bad english

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Just a few warnings

1 - Please change the thread title as it reads like you are building cm10 and you are not - you are building a stock rom that is themed - This is very mis-leading

2 - Any work by By Avijit Ghosh is automatically banned on xda

3- Nemesis Titanium is a banned rom - using any part of it will get your rom banned on xda

Reactions: Mohd Haikal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright changed title to accurately reflect what the rom is. Op clearly stated its just a themed stock rom folks. Also op I deleted your reference to the banned member. Dont use their name or reference again please... Thanks
    Hello developers , Me and my team are decided to make an UNOFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD based on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Style 1 month ago , So guest what we already make the ROM and now the ROM have been on BETA 6 , So its just little bug to be fixed and I will released maybe NEXT WEEK ! , WUUUUHUUUU , We got an idea from Cyanogenmod Look! , So its must be unique and good to all of you make try the stable ROM i will be released . :):):) , So i will tell the latest news about that ROM in this thread . So be updated with this and will give you the best !

CURRENT BUGS :

Signal Bars (In Progress to be fixed)
    Owner Info (In Progress to be fixed)
    Tethering (In Progress to be fixed)
    USB Mount storage (In Progress to be fixed)
    Wallpaper blur (In Progress to be fixed) .

SPECIAL ABILITY FOR THIS ROM :

YOU WILL NOT GET BOOTLOOP BECAUSE IM USING A DIFFERENT WAY TO FLASH IT

NO LAG WHILE MULTITASKING AND PLAYING GAMES (USING ALL SPEED TWEAKS IN BUILD PROP ALL IN ONE)

50% MORE BATTERY LIFE (INCLUDE POWER SAVING MODE)

3D GAMES SUPPORT (USING LIB)

AND MANY MORE I WILL POST AFTER THE STABLE ROM COME OUT :):):) .

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app
    Just a few warnings

1 - Please change the thread title as it reads like you are building cm10 and you are not - you are building a stock rom that is themed - This is very mis-leading

2 - Any work by By Avijit Ghosh is automatically banned on xda

3- Nemesis Titanium is a banned rom - using any part of it will get your rom banned on xda