[ROM] NoName Froyo v1 (onepackage, can directly downgrade from gingerbread)

Search This thread

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
so here it goes.. this is for u guys who favor froyo for its battery life and smoothness, i present to u NoName rom which based on froyo S5830DXKC1 :D:D:D

Features:
1- based on froyo S5830DXKC1, flashed as onepackage and can downgrade from any gingerbread rom.
2- deodexed and prerooted.
3- default filesystem ext4.
4- cwm 4.0.0.9
5- cfroot b-81, so basicly u'll get any feature that came from this kernel eg smartass cpu governor, interactivex cpu governor, bln, cifs.ko, tun.ko etc etc.
6- host file modded to block ads.
7- modded build.prop
8- nexus bootanimation.
9- default gingerbread launcher.
10- font changed to more pleasant in the eyes one. seriously i really hate the letter "g" on any stock rom that use droidsans font :p
10- nexus iconset for all app that came default from this rom.
11- the smoothness and battery life of froyo :D
12- darktremore a2sd installed, but u need to activate it to use. do this on terminal:
Code:
su
a2sd reinstall

Howto install:
flash as onepackage via odin. odin 4.42 and cooper.ops included in archive. first boot it'll install csc and then it automatically reboot once again to cwm, this time u need to reboot again manually.

Disclaimer:
standard disclaimer applies, i wouldnt be responsible if bla3.. u know the drill ;)

Credit goes to:
i'll add later. need to remember one by one. too sleepy rite now.

Download:
S5830DXKC1_NONAME_FROYO.V1.7z

password:
Code:
an0nym0us_@xda-developers.com

Bugs:
because this rom using cfroot b-81 kernel for froyo, i think i need to be clear on this one. ketut.kumajaya stated here that when using cfroot froyo kernel with deodexed system and framework, usb and wifi tethering failed to start. i cannot confirm this because i dont use tethering.

Screenshots:

geraldgeron

Apr 29, 2011
batangas and alabang
w0w..you rockz dude..
btw..im not on ext4..im just on ext 2..
can i try this?

and also i had ketuts cf_root..
and i had cwm 4.0.0.9..
can i just flash it via recovery?
want to try it..hihihihihihi..
thnx!!!

btw im on froyo dxkc1 stock..hihi
hope someone could make a theme also..hekhek
how about its benchmark..does it increase?hehe

Last edited:

mimotata

Nov 25, 2007
I will try it and thanks for your hardwork
What about arabic support ?

Sent from my GT-S5830

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
an0nym0us_ but what about fresh update for your ZCKPA version?

working on it. this froyo rom is result in frustrating of my updates for it bootloop for 5times in a row with different build. dont know what the problem is as i dont have adb to see the logcat. guess i'll look into the updates once i set adb correctly. dont worry, it'll come ;)

Reactions: steelicon

consegregate

Feb 2, 2011
Singapore
SetCPU force close in setting the added governors. Also, the font doesn't look that good. I could send you the Ubuntu font, very readable.

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
SetCPU force close in setting the added governors. Also, the font doesn't look that good. I could send you the Ubuntu font, very readable.

thats weird, setcpu definitely working for me, using interactivex governor and set on boot. im using the latest 2.2.4 btw. yes, do pm about the font please :)

consegregate

Feb 2, 2011
Singapore

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
both is almost similar, it rammed down cpu when screen off, so dont need screen off profile for both governor. but i think interactivex has better implement of it since its newer than smartass.

geraldgeron

Apr 29, 2011
batangas and alabang
misunderstood..hahaha..lol
i understand that this attach file was not flashable recovery.,,
im asking if it is possible to have or to make file to another file which is flashable via recovery like the other ROM..^^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so here it goes.. this is for u guys who favor froyo for its battery life and smoothness, i present to u NoName rom which based on froyo S5830DXKC1 :D:D:D

Features:
    1- based on froyo S5830DXKC1, flashed as onepackage and can downgrade from any gingerbread rom.
    2- deodexed and prerooted.
    3- default filesystem ext4.
    4- cwm 4.0.0.9
    5- cfroot b-81, so basicly u'll get any feature that came from this kernel eg smartass cpu governor, interactivex cpu governor, bln, cifs.ko, tun.ko etc etc.
    6- host file modded to block ads.
    7- modded build.prop
    8- nexus bootanimation.
    9- default gingerbread launcher.
    10- font changed to more pleasant in the eyes one. seriously i really hate the letter "g" on any stock rom that use droidsans font :p
    10- nexus iconset for all app that came default from this rom.
    11- the smoothness and battery life of froyo :D
    12- darktremore a2sd installed, but u need to activate it to use. do this on terminal:
    Code:
    su
    a2sd reinstall

Howto install:
    flash as onepackage via odin. odin 4.42 and cooper.ops included in archive. first boot it'll install csc and then it automatically reboot once again to cwm, this time u need to reboot again manually.

Disclaimer:
    standard disclaimer applies, i wouldnt be responsible if bla3.. u know the drill ;)

Credit goes to:
    i'll add later. need to remember one by one. too sleepy rite now.

Download:
    S5830DXKC1_NONAME_FROYO.V1.7z

password:
    Code:
    an0nym0us_@xda-developers.com

Bugs:
    because this rom using cfroot b-81 kernel for froyo, i think i need to be clear on this one. ketut.kumajaya stated here that when using cfroot froyo kernel with deodexed system and framework, usb and wifi tethering failed to start. i cannot confirm this because i dont use tethering.

Screenshots:

I dont know who will downgrade feom ginger to froyo !!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

who love speed, because froyo don't have f****** wakeup bug
    w0w..you rockz dude..
    btw..im not on ext4..im just on ext 2..
    can i try this?

yes u can. this will automatically convert all ur system partition to ext4. and if u plan to use darktremore a2sd, sdcard partition could be either ext2, ext3 or ext4.
    an0nym0us_ but what about fresh update for your ZCKPA version?

working on it. this froyo rom is result in frustrating of my updates for it bootloop for 5times in a row with different build. dont know what the problem is as i dont have adb to see the logcat. guess i'll look into the updates once i set adb correctly. dont worry, it'll come ;)
    is that setcpu is in the package?

btw..is this flashable via cwm4 recovery?

This is not a recovery zip. You'll have to flash through Odin.
    Also, setCPU is not included as it's a paid app.