[ROM] Carbon Sunday BETA by JUSADA [LINK WORKING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LewisGauss

Sep 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Have you tried the Ice Cream Sunday ROM by JUSADA?
Is it an awesome ROM? Or you have missed it?
Never mind. You don't have to be sad because the successor of Ice Cream Sunday Final is out. It is the Carbon Sunday ROM! This ROM is still in BETA, so you might find some bugs on it. So post your found bugs here and I'll purpose to the maker of this ROM-JUSADA.

Carbon Sunday is a light weight ROM, even lighter than Ice Cream Sunday Final BUT it has more features than Ice Cream Sunday Final. This ROM already includes Slaid's LagFreeV1 and TurboBoost-V8.5 scripts. Zeam Launcher is the default launcher of this ROM. Stock gallery removed and Quick Pic is the default gallery. Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard is out and WP Keyboard is rocking in it. Last, live wallpaper is included!

Note: Since it is a light weight ROM, so do not ask questions about some features not working. Thanks.

ROM download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?4666qi4wkb2daak

Thanks to ReaperXL2 for uploading.

How to install?
First, you need a Gingerbread baseband and ClockWorkMod 5.
Then boot into CWM5.
Do a full wipe. (Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache)
Flash the .zip after full wiped.
Last, reboot and enjoy!

ATTENTION!!! This ROM is made by JUSADA. All credits go to him. I'm just sharing his ROM here with his permission because he is no longer supporting XDA.

Here's his statement.
Guys, thanks for the consern. But I have no issue with people having acsess to my work. He asked permission and as I told him android is open source, are work should be treated the same. I'm fine with it being here, if you look on the net icsunday is all over the place. But I have built myself an inviroment where I can get all the info I need on my tumblr. If people choose to post my work, that's great! Means I'm doing my job right. But I cannot be bothered with forum politics. So its great to not have to consern myself and consertrate on my builds. Thank you all, but its completely unnessisary to consern yourself.

follow me on tumblr at http://jusada.tumblr.com/
or at twitter at @JusadaTheLost

Credits : Slaid for the LagFreeV1. Gadget Checks for the TurboBoost-V8.5. JUSADA for making this awesome ROM.

For screenshots, refer to the link below. Sorry for inconvenience.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21836199&postcount=41

Last edited:

codeknight11

Dec 3, 2011
Even if you took his permission, you should give credits to him. Its his ROM, not yours. Mention his name.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

newarkoz

Jan 2, 2012
Porto
Jusada has made very good roms for Ace, from all CM7 roms out there his are the best for me... Gonna try this one too ;)

Curius7

Nov 16, 2011
He stated that he got the permission from Jusada to post this and Jusada has stated that he won't post in XDA anymore.
Why are you people keep questioning about the permission again and again lol :p
Discuss about the ROM.

ReaperXL2

Mar 6, 2011
Manchester
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hey @yeowwwai...:D

Firstly, Thanx for bringing more of @Jusada's work to us... His Rom contributions to the XDA family (SGA) have been truly outstanding...

I have seen your permission request & @Jusada's reply on tumblr & all is good...;)

Now judging from @Jusada's reply I take it that he is not supporting this specific rom here on XDA, probably as it is only in Beta phase... @Jusada is very particular about releasing unfinished or flawed works... I also assume that his other XDA projects will continue...?

Anyway, gonna check this out soon as I nandroid my current rom set up...

Again, Thanx from the family for having the presence of thought & consideration to alert us to more of @Jusada's work...:D

Stay Breezy n Be Lucky...:p

Pe"ACE"...:cool:

Last edited:

LewisGauss

Sep 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey @yeowwwai...:D

Firstly, Thanx for bringing more of @Jusada's work to us... His Rom contributions to the XDA family (SGA) have been truly outstanding...

I have seen your permission request & @Jusada's reply on tumblr & all is good...;)

Now judging from @Jusada's reply I take it that he is not supporting this specific rom here on XDA, probably as it is only in Beta phase... @Jusada is very particular about releasing unfinished or flawed works... I also assume that his other XDA projects will continue...?

Anyway, gonna check this out soon as I nandroid my current rom set up...

Again, Thanx from the family for having the presence of thought & consideration to alert us to more of @Jusad's work...:D

Stay Breezy n Be Lucky...:p

Pe"ACE"...:cool:
You're welcome. I wasn't use Tumblr to ask for permission! 0.o
By the way, I'll remove this thread if JUSADA was going to post on his own. Thanks for your information. :)

Last edited:

ajeetone

Nov 15, 2011
New Delhi
someone feeling jealous

He stated that he got the permission from Jusada to post this and Jusada has stated that he won't post in XDA anymore.
Why are you people keep questioning about the permission again and again lol :p
Discuss about the ROM.

Well its my opinion, if your not satisfy then look @other comment who support your voice. But it seems whenever a new guy upload any rom many of dev just spamming his thread like Ali (ROM, i also not support) or like this even after clearly mention that this rom is made by Jusada and give proper credit.
I think all you guy just feeling jealous
Chill yaar "Sharing is Caring":eek:

jusada

May 13, 2011
shropshire uk
Well its my opinion, if your not satisfy then look @other comment who support your voice. But it seems whenever a new guy upload any rom many of dev just spamming his thread like Ali (ROM, i also not support) or like this even after clearly mention that this rom is made by Jusada and give proper credit.

Guys, thanks for the consern. But I have no issue with people having acsess to my work. He asked permission and as I told him android is open source, are work should be treated the same. I'm fine with it being here, if you look on the net icsunday is all over the place. But I have built myself an inviroment where I can get all the info I need on my tumblr. If people choose to post my work, that's great! Means I'm doing my job right. But I cannot be bothered with forum politics. So its great to not have to consern myself and consertrate on my builds. Thank you all, but its completely unnessisary to consern yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried the Ice Cream Sunday ROM by JUSADA?
    Is it an awesome ROM? Or you have missed it?
    Never mind. You don't have to be sad because the successor of Ice Cream Sunday Final is out. It is the Carbon Sunday ROM! This ROM is still in BETA, so you might find some bugs on it. So post your found bugs here and I'll purpose to the maker of this ROM-JUSADA.

Carbon Sunday is a light weight ROM, even lighter than Ice Cream Sunday Final BUT it has more features than Ice Cream Sunday Final. This ROM already includes Slaid's LagFreeV1 and TurboBoost-V8.5 scripts. Zeam Launcher is the default launcher of this ROM. Stock gallery removed and Quick Pic is the default gallery. Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard is out and WP Keyboard is rocking in it. Last, live wallpaper is included!

Note: Since it is a light weight ROM, so do not ask questions about some features not working. Thanks.

ROM download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?4666qi4wkb2daak

Thanks to ReaperXL2 for uploading.

How to install?
    First, you need a Gingerbread baseband and ClockWorkMod 5.
    Then boot into CWM5.
    Do a full wipe. (Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition and Wipe Dalvik Cache)
    Flash the .zip after full wiped.
    Last, reboot and enjoy!

ATTENTION!!! This ROM is made by JUSADA. All credits go to him. I'm just sharing his ROM here with his permission because he is no longer supporting XDA.

Here's his statement.

Credits : Slaid for the LagFreeV1. Gadget Checks for the TurboBoost-V8.5. JUSADA for making this awesome ROM.

For screenshots, refer to the link below. Sorry for inconvenience.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21836199&postcount=41

Guys, to update. Now official cm7.2 is due out in days I will be halting work until its release and fully tested. Official will always be better than an unofficial build and I hope will solve some issues people have been experiencing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
    What to expect for the next?
    Here you are............
    More fully themed.
    More music widgets.
    Slaid's LagFreeV2.
    Bugs fix.
    Then you are not to be thanked for the thread. Will you still continue updating the first post this way? -.-

I never ask for thank. I will continue update this thread.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium