version ROM: 1.12.00 NLD
Boot Loader 1.00.05 BL

i try many version, but always say "incompatible"
i do with PC

some body help me please

luanbaxhaku

Jan 7, 2010
how can I Upgrate my rw6815 windows mobile 5 to 6.5

how is possible or were I can download the windows mobile 6.5 to install it to my HP iPAQ rw6815
thanks in advance for you help

mie5198

Dec 23, 2009
kuala lumpur
i have try this rom yesterday,so cool but i dont know how to view my sim number n how to copy sim number to contact? somebody plz help me....:(

emanu900

Jan 15, 2010
HP 6815 ROM change problems

Hi all,

I have a HP6815 with WM 6.1. I cannot reflash with the ROM from WM 6.5. I have put the ROM on SD card "a 2 GB transcend formated with FAT 16" and then pressed the "-" keys plus stylus soft reset. The phone enters BL *which is 1.0.1" and after aprox. 3 minutes the old system is being loaded again. I am desperated!

Can someone help me?
Thanks very much

moppix

Jan 21, 2009
Hi all,

I have a HP6815 with WM 6.1. I cannot reflash with the ROM from WM 6.5. I have put the ROM on SD card "a 2 GB transcend formated with FAT 16" and then pressed the "-" keys plus stylus soft reset. The phone enters BL *which is 1.0.1" and after aprox. 3 minutes the old system is being loaded again. I am desperated!

Can someone help me?
Thanks very much
I had the same problem in the past and I solved by using SD cards with 1GB space or lower. Stay away from kinstons, those are nasty no matter the capacity.

le_duc54

Oct 2, 2009
in belgium
rom ultimate

:):)I thank you for the ROM ultimate, I did not think of having as much function on this Ipaq 6815 only the bug is the radio operator Fm which does not function

thanks

alan

Darkservant

Mar 15, 2010
Thanks!

I'll be trying your ROM on my 6815 right away, as ı have seen from the screenshots, i have a high expectance from yours.. thanks in advance:)

ragnosheva7

Mar 25, 2010
Hi ariey,

I have a problem: one of the keys I need to install you ROM from SD is broken... could I have the version to be installed from PC?
I have an Italian device with an Italian rom.

Thanks in advance,

ragnosheva7

Last edited:

Kenji_vn

Jun 4, 2009
Problem with my HP 6815

I have used your ROMs before and there is no problem. However this time some thing goes wrong, because my HP 6815 is dead and I can't wake it up.
I have copied the files on my SD card and push the keys as usual but the 6815 sleeps and that's it.
If you can help me I would be grateful.
10x in advance!

keisukerx7

Feb 29, 2008
hi,
i new here. i just install this rom in my hp 6828.
however i face some issue:
i cannot choose the type of usb charging between slow and fast. it keep reseting to non check. Can someone help me on this.

Another thing is the common issue face by hp6828.
my battery drain very fast (eg. few minute for 10%-20% power drain off without doing anything). Is there any solution for this.

DeeFolt

Mar 15, 2010
Flashed your rom, great rom but some is not working.

not working:
Camera - ERROR: FAILED TO INITIATE CAMERA!
Wifi - cannot detect my wifi router which is set to visible.

In system settings when clicking "Batti Settings and Ipaq Audio" Nothing happens the same with other menus.

Last edited:

edybing

Mar 29, 2008
Dear Master,

use in IPAQ68XX WM6.5 ULTIMATE STABLE.

accept SMS and restart PDA / low bat hence content inbox sms lose all , helping how to overcome this problem ?

thanks
Edy

bbattila

Jun 6, 2010
Beregszász, Ukraine
Dear Ariey, thats a beautiful and very good rom! In first launch, runs slow, but after a reset, works fast and well. But I have a problem: I can't get the camera work. The camera app doesn't work and the original HP camera app start, and do nothing.
Sorry for my bad englis, I'm from Transcarpathia.
Greetings, bbattila

Top Liked Posts