[THEME] Bionix-v Pandora Widget v2.2

Search This thread

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
UPDATE(4/3/2012): NEW Pandora ICS Now Available! Get it Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24410421#post24410421

VERSION 2.2 IS HERE. BY FAR MY BEST WORK YET!

NEW BLUE 2.2 First attempt and completely different Check it out in POST #22

Now let me start off by saying this is my first attempt at anything like this. So please go easy on me people...What we have here is a Bionix themed pandora widget. I am currently using this widget and I believe it looks great under the google search. Below are three screen shots and the APK. For some reason after altering it, the apk can only be installed in system apps using root explorer you then have to manually change permissions to rw-r-r, then reboot. This is the most up to date pandora. Make sure orginal version is unstalled before installing this. I thank you for your time people and please leave me some feed back and let me know how I have done... :)... O and big respects to Som and all of team whiskey your roms are the Best!!!!

V2.2
-Removed border around widget skin
-Changed all widget icons to have a more 3D feel
-Pandora logo also has same 3D feel
-Changed watermark to more of a true gingerbread green
-Also changed checkmarks to a glowing gingerbread green

This as stated above is by far my best work. Please feel free to browse the pictures, leave feedback, spread the word, and more importantly enjoy!

Dont forget to hit the Thanks button if you like my work!

V2
-changed pandora logo to dark grey
-changed all highlighted when touch icons to green
-greyed out the thumbs up and down checked

Also will be starting to tackle other widgets in the very near future, please feel free to throw me some suggestions.

*Edit* Work has been consuming much of my time lately, Facebook and twitter widgets have been put on hold. When time permits I will once again be actively tweaking. Bare with me people... :)

Attachments

• snap20110120_172206.jpg
    snap20110120_172206.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,488
  • snap20110120_172309.jpg
    snap20110120_172309.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,007
  • Pandora.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 131
  • snap20110122_181529.jpg
    snap20110122_181529.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,707
  • PandoraV2.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 158
  • snap20110131_221009.jpg
    snap20110131_221009.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,384
  • snap20110131_221131.jpg
    snap20110131_221131.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • PandoraV2.2.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 647
Last edited:

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
Im not the most fimilar with adb. I know there threads that will tell you the exact phrasing to push it to systems app. Astro wont do it. The easiest way for me was root explorer. The exact steps for using RE is in my first posting. If you follow those steps you should have no problem. Let me know how things work out for you.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Reactions: buda854 and jh180

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
That google search bar comes with all the nero roms and the new bionix v. Im currently at work but when I get home ill see what I can do for you. If not tonight then sometime this weekend.

Reactions: jh180

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
Time is not on my side this weekend, just wanted to stop by and at least give you the APK. This was built by Team Whiskey and has been in there Nero roms and new Bionix V, I in no way take credit for this. For more on team whiskey builds check here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=925548

Team whiskey is one step above the rest and I suspect we will be seeing a true gingerbread port soon enough... :D

Attachments

• GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
    634.1 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: jh180

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
May I suggest revising the widget to look more like the Bionix-v widgets, as in no rim around the edges?

Ever considered doing the same for FaceBook or Twitter?

Its funny you say that, I was actually just thinking the same thing last night. Maybe when I get outta work later Ill play with it a bit.

As for The facebook or twitter. Your talking about the feeds widget correct?
Ill see how my week goes and try to give it a shot. Thanks for the feedback... :)

jh180

Oct 31, 2010
CA
Its funny you say that, I was actually just thinking the same thing last night. Maybe when I get outta work later Ill play with it a bit.

As for The facebook or twitter. Your talking about the feeds widget correct?
Ill see how my week goes and try to give it a shot. Thanks for the feedback... :)

Yup, The feeds widget and maybe within the app itself if you like. Either way ill try out what you come up with and offer my 2cents. :)

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
Cool just keep checkin back here. Ill play with pandora later and facebook will be next. As I get them done I will post asap

Edit- new pandora widget is up. Stay posted cause FB should be up in a weeks time... :)

Sent from my Bionix-v powered Vibrant

jh180

Oct 31, 2010
CA
Yikes! I almost missed V2.2. Ill Check it out when I get home from the office but judging from the attached pic. It looks very nice!

jh180

Oct 31, 2010
CA
Ok I couldnt wait....Its BEAUTIFUL! Very nice and classy, It matches Bionix-V well. I'd hit the thanks button but I could never find it while on my office PC for some reason....will do when i get home though. Its funny how something so simple can make me happy :).

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
Ok I couldnt wait....Its BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks alot. Hopefully more people will download this and enjoy it like you. Honestly it took me quite a few hours to tweak everything just right. Orginally I was just gonna take the border off like you had ask, but after about 10mins of playing with it it ended up turning into a hole big project...lol. Anyways I have some really good ideas for the facebook and twitter widgets. I started exploring the files tonight so once I figure out where each file goes and what folder effects what image I will begin altering. Again thanks and and keep checking back Ill update time frames for releases in the OP as they get closer... :)

METHOD1911

Apr 5, 2008
The blue I'm talking about is the blue in the Darkhorse theme blue. Here's a sample.
182a9dfe-dcb4-52a3.jpg
Would like the blue logo and blue background. If that's cool

dirty6885

Dec 22, 2010
Sunny South Florida
Ok... Im gonna be playing with the facebook widget for the next few days. So this weekend is when ill get to your blue request. Check in on this page on Sunday. I should have something nice for you... :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE(4/3/2012): NEW Pandora ICS Now Available! Get it Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24410421#post24410421

VERSION 2.2 IS HERE. BY FAR MY BEST WORK YET!

NEW BLUE 2.2 First attempt and completely different Check it out in POST #22

Now let me start off by saying this is my first attempt at anything like this. So please go easy on me people...What we have here is a Bionix themed pandora widget. I am currently using this widget and I believe it looks great under the google search. Below are three screen shots and the APK. For some reason after altering it, the apk can only be installed in system apps using root explorer you then have to manually change permissions to rw-r-r, then reboot. This is the most up to date pandora. Make sure orginal version is unstalled before installing this. I thank you for your time people and please leave me some feed back and let me know how I have done... :)... O and big respects to Som and all of team whiskey your roms are the Best!!!!

V2.2
    -Removed border around widget skin
    -Changed all widget icons to have a more 3D feel
    -Pandora logo also has same 3D feel
    -Changed watermark to more of a true gingerbread green
    -Also changed checkmarks to a glowing gingerbread green

This as stated above is by far my best work. Please feel free to browse the pictures, leave feedback, spread the word, and more importantly enjoy!

Dont forget to hit the Thanks button if you like my work!

V2
    -changed pandora logo to dark grey
    -changed all highlighted when touch icons to green
    -greyed out the thumbs up and down checked

Also will be starting to tackle other widgets in the very near future, please feel free to throw me some suggestions.

*Edit* Work has been consuming much of my time lately, Facebook and twitter widgets have been put on hold. When time permits I will once again be actively tweaking. Bare with me people... :)
    Im not the most fimilar with adb. I know there threads that will tell you the exact phrasing to push it to systems app. Astro wont do it. The easiest way for me was root explorer. The exact steps for using RE is in my first posting. If you follow those steps you should have no problem. Let me know how things work out for you.

I see people are downloading both apks but no ones leaving feedback.... :(

I Just tried V2. Nice work, I like it.

May I suggest revising the widget to look more like the Bionix-v widgets, as in no rim around the edges?

Ever considered doing the same for FaceBook or Twitter?
    I see people are downloading both apks but no ones leaving feedback.... :(
    That google search bar comes with all the nero roms and the new bionix v. Im currently at work but when I get home ill see what I can do for you. If not tonight then sometime this weekend.