[Q] Questions on Bryan's CM7 build

Search This thread

melih101

Jun 27, 2011
I have got a few questions, I want to try cm7 out because I need a change and something more reliable and fast. Pushing through abd means what exactly? :/ type noobish sorry don't wanna ask in the dev and get crapped on.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
Pushing through adb is just like moving a file by mounting your ad card on your computer, only you don't have to mount it

melih101

Jun 27, 2011
Pushing through adb is just like moving a file by mounting your ad card on your computer, only you don't have to mount it

Im trying to flash this and i followed up on the instructions but when im in heimdall and click load package and choose the boot.img file it gives me an error tar file not big enough or something. What am i doing wrong!?

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
Im trying to flash this and i followed up on the instructions but when im in heimdall and click load package and choose the boot.img file it gives me an error tar file not big enough or something. What am i doing wrong!?

You need to flash it through the Heimdall command line, I don't believe img files will flash through Heimdall Frontend

adobrakic

Aug 7, 2008
Just the update.zip? Also, should I wipe to factory, wipe dalvik cache, etc.?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts