access to earphone built in buttons

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5225837

I am using Sony mw600 Bluetooth headset and its working fine.
Not sure of Samsung headphones.
I have another Sony wired headphones with call answering button. I'll check and inform you.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 5225837

hi!!!

I have a pair of samsung galaxy s4 earphones with vol and call answering buttons.
they (the buttons)aren't working with moto E ( the mic and earphones are compatible.)
http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxys4/mobile/accessories.html#content
im not able to answer/cut calls.
not able to play/pause music.
not able to change the song(double clicking the button).

does anyone know how to fix this???
:confused:
hey my Sony wired headphones are working fine. Also call answering button is also working.

Reactions: $!>

alexbush

Feb 3, 2008
hi!!!

I have a pair of samsung galaxy s4 earphones with vol and call answering buttons.
they (the buttons)aren't working with moto E ( the mic and earphones are compatible.)

I've had problems previously with Samsung headphones on other devices due to strange wiring but no idea if this applies to s4

D

Deleted member 5225837

@dhruvmu
bluetooth headsets work with all devices....
the sony headset worked??
does it have volume button?
I have a Bluetooth headset and also a wired headphone of sony with only call answering button and not volume button.
both of them working absolutely proper with moto e.

Reactions: $!>
Nov 24, 2013
Bro.. can u tell me your Sony headset model name? I want to buy one for my moto e

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

D

Deleted member 5225837

Bro.. can u tell me your Sony headset model name? I want to buy one for my moto e

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
Bluetooth one is mw600 and I think its no longer available.

The wired one I got with my xperia ion. the product code written is little washed out but it seems like MH 750

gyari16

Sep 26, 2014
Is their any way to change our earphone settings... Double tap to change the song is difficult as sometimes it stops music player...

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
Is their any way to change our earphone settings... Double tap to change the song is difficult as sometimes it stops music player...
I would be interested in a wired quality earphone able to skip to next song and pause the song. Currently I use my Thinkpad earphones which produce much better sound then the stock Moto E earphones, but I miss any kind of control buttons.

EDIT: I now got a Xperia S earphone and it seems to perfectly working on Moto E. I now also understood that:
1 short click = pause
2 short clicks = forward to next song
3 short clicks = rewind to last song
1 long click = Google Now (would prefer forwarding, need to see if there is a setting)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts