★ Project Dark™ : Dark™ MAGIC ★

Search This thread

furiouskid

Aug 7, 2013
Just copy that script as said by @==vj== and set permissions. Now reboot. swap.img will be automagically created for you.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Bro how to change the swap size? After executing the swap script it created 300mb swap.img and another thing is that if we want to delete swap.img , how to do it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

subhashdas

Jan 2, 2011
Raipur
Need alternative gallery.

I am facing a problem with the gallery app.
Gallery does not display the name of the movie or photo on top. See ss.
Please someone upload a gallery which displays name.
1381334388700.jpg

Sent by Micromax A110 Subh_D

Mukesh7

Jul 26, 2013
Hi in my device i have Bluetooth issue... I cannt able to send r recieve any files ...i bought my device last week only my versn s jelly bean 4.2...pls help me

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using xda app-developers app

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
hey @demongokul there is no forum for canvas plus. anyway @Mukesh7 are3 the phone connecting (pairing)? if they r not then check if the visibility is on. Set it to never and try. post here or on the noobs thread!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

hey @demongokul there is no forum for canvas plus. anyway @Mukesh7 are3 the phone connecting (pairing)? if they r not then check if the visibility is on. Set it to never and try. post here or on the noobs thread!

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Xtreme Core V7 with kernel 3.4.5

Guys..! This time i am with a query and not a suggestion :p If anyone has already done and noticed the following in particular to Dark Magic then only reply to this post.
1. Deleted all scripts of the ROM except Xposed script
2. Flashed Xtreme Core V7 with kernel 3.4.5
Result : Performance is flawless but a bug is noticed "APN list gets wiped out and also i cant create one". I have flashed ROM around 5 times trying various combinations to confirm this bug and then post it here. I found a temp solution i.e, flashing of kernel 3.4.0 resolves this bug.
Query: Just want to know if anyone else also had noticed the same on kernel 3.4.5 with Xc7 on it..?
Exception : Xc7 with kernel 3.4.0 works flawlessly without bugs. Also brings a boost in quadrant score to 3020 with practical smoothness in games, ui etc.
Note : I have bought this in notice to our kernel dev Andi sir. Accordingly no external scripts are advised on latest kernel 3.4.5 as of now since it has most of it embedded.
@Mukesh7 I assume you are NOT running this particular ROM dark magic and instead on Stock ROM with a issue on your new phone. In that case, you need to post to other relevant general thread. Anyway sent you a pm to help u out. Try it. And reply there itself.

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
Guys..! This time i am with a query and not a suggestion :p If anyone has already done and noticed the following in particular to Dark Magic then only reply to this post.
Result : Performance is flawless but a bug is noticed "APN list gets wiped out and also i cant create one". I have flashed ROM around 5 times trying various combinations to confirm this bug and then post it here. I found a temp solution i.e, flashing of kernel 3.4.0 resolves this bug.
Query: Just want to know if anyone else also had noticed the same on kernel 3.4.5 with Xc7 on it..?
Exception : Xc7 with kernel 3.4.0 works flawlessly without bugs. Also brings a boost in quadrant score to 3020 with practical smoothness in games, ui etc.
Note : I have bought this in notice to our kernel dev Andi sir. Accordingly no external scripts are advised on latest kernel 3.4.5 as of now since it has most of it embedded.

@Mukesh7 I assume you are NOT running this particular ROM dark magic and instead on Stock ROM with a issue on your new phone. In that case, you need to post to other relevant general thread. Anyway sent you a pm to help u out. Try it. And reply there itself.

do u mean that 3.4.0 kernel is better than 3.4.5 .... if yes tell me i wanna switch ......:eek:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

View attachment 2313471

USE QuickPic gallery DOwnload it ... it has everything///.

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
do u mean that 3.4.0 kernel is better than 3.4.5 .... if yes tell me i wanna switch ......:eek:
This is the reason i was hesitating to post this here. You'll take wrong meaning instead being specific to the problem posted. I clearly mean in my above post that 3.4.5 has many much things embedded which could be a result to conflict with external script Xc7 as a bug. But before i call it a bug i want to know whether other friends here had done above and noticed same. For that, i have post that query above.

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
This is the reason i was hesitating to post this here. You'll take wrong meaning instead being specific to the problem posted. I clearly mean in my above post that 3.4.5 has many much things embedded which could be a result to conflict with external script Xc7 as a bug. But before i call it a bug i want to know whether other friends here had done above and noticed same. For that, i have post that query above.

there is nothing to be fussy, about it ... after ur post i just keen to know that does 3.4.5 is good or 3.4.0 ... because id flashed the Project xtreme on 3.4.5 but didn't noticed any smoothness or performance .... it is just curiosity :cowboy:

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
[/URL]

I have shared nexus gallery (Manual Replacement procedure) HERE Attached SS showing the title displayed.

@ROIT16 CWM patch seems shared here by @shekhar1986 HERE
Oops..! The path u meant.. Its /system/app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-10-12-55-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-12-55-15.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2013-10-10-12-56-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-10-12-56-15.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Reactions: ROIT16

shekhar1986

Aug 17, 2013
delhi
Note : I have bought this in notice to our kernel dev Andi sir. Accordingly no external scripts are advised on latest kernel 3.4.5 as of now since it has most of it embedded
Buddy. I have noticed same on dark nexus.
Also application data gets wiped out randomly.

sent from :- Oh God where I am ???

Reactions: ==vj==

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Buddy. I have noticed same on dark nexus.
Also application data gets wiped out randomly.

sent from :- Oh God where I am ???

Oh OK thanks buddy. This means either we have to use 3.4.5 standalone or 3.4.0 with Xc7 works good. Also shared earlier by dark4droid with 3.4.5 and his scripts embedded in ROM is also good.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

tuffayl

Oct 26, 2008
MMS

dear developer. this rom doesnot show 'sms' when sent a message to groups, instead it shows mms and does not do anything. Please help.

snowsunil

Dec 31, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Oh OK thanks buddy. This means either we have to use 3.4.5 standalone or 3.4.0 with Xc7 works good. Also shared earlier by dark4droid with 3.4.5 and his scripts embedded in ROM is also good.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

Experienced same bro... APN settings problem...So removed extreme... I'm not getting Swap support on 3.4.0 and Internet speed is good in 3.4.5...So I'm still on 3.4.5...Someone pls fix Extreme Script... It's superb...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

andiroxu

Jan 1, 1970
Experienced same bro... APN settings problem...So removed extreme... I'm not getting Swap support on 3.4.0 and Internet speed is good in 3.4.5...So I'm still on 3.4.5...Someone pls fix Extreme Script... It's superb...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

Brother take it easy. Control your horses. It would be fixed soon just for 3.4.5 and uploaded. Meanwhile have a contact with @==vj==

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Matthew_Farrell

Mar 26, 2013
I was also facing the same problem of apn getting wiped out .

I had to do a factory reset to fix that issue.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Guys if any one of had used the mackay Rom it's so smooth without xtreme script...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HTML:
    Disclaimer: Me nor XDA nor my ROM is not Responsible if your device/SD either dies or revives..Its your own responsiblity :p

Recommendation

Make your Developer Settings look like this :

10057807044_fce4992bb2_d.jpg

FEATURES

Android 4.3 KeyBoard
    Micromax A110Q Launcher
    Lewa Business Theme
    CM10.1 MMS app
    Increased Touch Sensitivity
    ZIP-Aligned[every boot]
    Init.d Tweaks
    Google Boot Animation
    Removed boot logo
    OTA Support
    DPI Patched
    LED Patched
    FM Radio Patched
    Viper4FX added
    Xposed Powered
    Gravity Box pre-installed
    Lenovo FileManager [modded]

Now coming to Gravity Box:
    There is plenty to do with it...You can control :

CRT Effect
    Transparency
    Skip Track with HeadPhone Buttons
    Remove 4.2 Panel Options
    Set different Ringtones
    and a plenty...Just go and open gravity box :cyclops:

FEATURES

Wipe Data..
    Install ZIP...

XDA:DevDB Information
    Dark™ MAGIC, a ROM for the Micromax A110

Contributors
    Dark4Droid, BOND1987,superdragonpt,andiroxu,icoolguy1995,showstopper1,khan_frd2002,thirdzcee,andriroxu
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AMOI N820

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-10-02

Created 2013-10-02
    Last Updated 2013-10-03
    HAPPY VIJYADASHMI TO ALL!

Presenting all new kernel for all 4.1.x to 4.3.x ROMs (Futuristic:cool:). Yes a single ONE!!!. Now upstream to 3.4.69 with kernel pacthes from kernel.org.

I tested on 4.1.1, 4.1.2 and 4.2.2. It works flawlessly with everything working 100% with any error.

Many, many new features added which can be done with Mediatek architecure. Even voltage resulation added!

Link MOD EDIT: Please do not post kernels with out also providing kernel source! Link removed.

Test it and revert back.
    DOWNLOADS

Removed Download Link..Added to Download Section.... Head to HERE

Join Facebook Group for any help or info : JOIN MAC2
    CREDITS

Credits on Base ROM works:
    @BOND1987 @superdragonpt @thirdzcee @pratikmore @icoolguy1995 @showstopper1 @khan_frd2002 @vredniiy

^Without them, 4.2 = Dream :p

Credits on current ROM:
    @mmxandy & @superdragonpt : LED Notification Patch
    @nagendhra.sudheer2 : FM Radio Patch
    @rovo89 : Xposed Framework @C3C076 : GravityBOX
    @zhuhang : Viper4Android FX
    @needrom : Jiayu G4 ROM

Did i miss someone...Please PM me....
    Now check Mod edit: Link removed due to GPL violation.