[PORTED] S5 Download Booster For S4

Search This thread

sahilg009

Mar 23, 2011
NOt the same it doesn't work with entire system hopefully someone will port the real application soon

colang

Sep 4, 2011
Does the s5 setting zip works on odexed i9505 stock rom? And plz what other zip files works on it? Keyboard music player and others! ? Plz reply cause I flashed the zip which includes all of the files but didn't worked, so I need some of them like setting and othes, hope your eply soon

I believe in most cases if you are of course rooted find the original file then find the matching odex file then change the name to for example ..secbrowser. odex to secbrowser.bak so now u have a backup if things go caput. Do the same with the original file eg secbrowser.apk make secbrowser.bak now push the file eggs secbrowser.apk (the new one) into whatever system file it belongs in change permissions ..If u get lost here ..just check one of the existing apks in the file your un and make yours the same ..reboot and it should be OK .... This sometimes works sometimes not ... Try it

Sent from my GT-I9505 Low Flying on Abyss Kernal.. using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

adilabdi110

Aug 13, 2014
Hey mate ur work is great but its not appear in statusbar when anything i downlode large or small size file.. Any suggestions please.. N ur work is over up to the mark sir.. Thnks...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's always wise to credit and actually test something before posting it. Why are other users supposed to test your stuff? This simply doesn't work or at least everyone is too stupid to find the option...
    got it working on Golden Eye rom. I think you need s5 setting to make it work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

ryqe5e6a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    hi Xda
    i have ported download booster to galxy s4
    can anyone please help me in adding a toggle in notification bar and change secsettings 2 s5
    Install: flash via TWRP recovery

Please HIT Thanks Button for my hardwork
    https://www.mediafire.com/?jeej3e83hhj6m2p

Mind asking where do you turn on this feature? :) Seems like the one i reposted it from here . Anyways When i flash your file in Recovery it show's my name ;)
    GUYS! I'VE FOUND AN ALTERNATIVE!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1667025

IT WORKS!! :'D :'D

Sendt fra min SM-G900F med Tapatalk
    Note 2 Already have,It is come with DN3:)

But not working in that rom too...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

it only works with LTE or other too...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app