[Guide] LG G4 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock) KDZ & TOT Method

Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Here are all the current KDZ & TOT files for flashing Your G4 Back to Stock! This Guide includes 3 different methods. KDZ, TOT, and LGUP (Which flashes both KDZ & TOT files)
Will Be adding Firmwares as I get them, This guide applies to general ALL LG models including G2 and G Pro, G Flex, G3, G4,G5, Etc. .

NOTICE! - IF you download fails or does not download all the way USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER!, Files that are usually over 1GB browsers have issues downloading them especially if you have a slow connection.

First Off Not Responsible if you flash the wrong one!!!!

Please read HERE if you plan on downgrading, WARNING downgrading some models will result in a perm brick! Mostly AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint models.

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds! Most if not all NEEDED KDZ & TOT files are on my Server :)
1). Download all The Files Below!

KDZ & TOT Firmware Files; HERE

How to flash ROM KDZ Method
First off I`d like to THANK @quangnhut123 for making a new way & easy way to flash the KDZ Method!!:)
For Any Reason It does not work for you here is the OLD Hard KDZ Method
http://hunterspad.com/?page_id=33

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds! Most if not all NEEDED KDZ files are on my Server :)

1) Firmware Files - Click HERE!
2) Download LG Drivers - LG Drivers Here - 10.9 Mb
2.1)Verizon Drivers (Verizon Only)LG_VZW - 7.8 Mb

3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract - LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip - 3.1 Mb

4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC

5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
(If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) - Download HERE
Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

lgflashtool_step1.png

lgflashtool_step2.png

No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
lgflashtool_step3.png

Wait until 100% to complete !

REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping after flashing perform a factory hard reset!
Instructions Here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7590

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2015 (updated with pictures) TOT Method!
RETURN TO STOCK TOT METHOD!, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, & a The few International TOT`s that are available

How to Flash YouTube Video:

1.Download Everything!
1.1)Download Both Stock Image & DLL File – Download Here
1.2)Download LG FlashTools V1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_1.8.1.1023.exe - 9.3 Mb
1.3)Download Drivers (Any LG Phone) - Here (Verizon Only) – Here
1.4)Megalock DLL File - Megalock.dll Download

Install:
2.Install LG Drviers
3.Install Flashtool (Don’t run it yet)
4.Extract the TOT file from the Zip
5.Copy MegaLock.dll file to C:\LG\LGFlashtool (This might be a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file)
6.Power off your Device & or pull battery
7.Press and hold the Vol UP Key and plug in the USB cable to your phone you should now see “Firmware Update/Download Mode” and be in Download mode.

8.Open up Device Manger on your PC
8.1)Click on ports and double click LGEModem
8.2)Go to Port Settings Tab and click Advanced
8.3)Change COM Port to COM41 and click Okay.
8.4)After this you may need to rereboot your phone back into download mode.
1.JPG

2.JPG

9.Run LG Flashtool as Administrator
10.Select Manual Mode at the top
11.Click The DLL Box and choose the DLL file from Above meant for your device
12.Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with the .tot extension, Then Click OK when done.
3.JPG

13.Now Click the Yellow Arrow Button at the top left, The Firmware install will be triggered
4.JPG

14.You may need to unplug/replug phone before Firmware install will start (If it does nothing after clicking the yellow button

15. Should take anywhere between 4-8 Minutes, When its done your phone should reboot
16. After reboot you may be presented with a Factory reset screen, Just pull battery and put it back in and it should boot right up!
Do NOT Close the FlashTool Window during firmware update.

99% of the time FlashTool will FAIL after 85% anything after 85% is just your phone rebooting so your safe :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2014 TOT Method (Old/Outdated) DO not use (Here for archiving)​
RETURN TO STOCK TOT Method! AT&T & Sprint Verzion & The Few International TOTs I have available Also T-Mobile Can be Flashed back this way if you are having issues!
Download
1. Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file - Download
2. LGFlashTools v1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_1.8.1.1023.exe - 9.3 Mb
3).Download Drivers (ANY LG Phone)- LGUnitedMobileDriver.exe
3.2) Download Drivers (Verizon Only) - LG_VZW_United_WHQL_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb
4.Megalock DLL File: Megalock.dll Download
Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2!

Install:
1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP

When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.

7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool, This is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.

8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.

9) Launch LG Flash Tool.

You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.

Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.

10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.

11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above for you phone model.

12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.(the 2.04 gb file from above)

13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.

The firmware installation will be triggered.

Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.

Do not close the Flash Tool window.
14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.

Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!

Credit to@jimgustafson74 for making a cleaner guide for the TOT Method :)

Remember if you have bootloop or stuck on LG Logo after flashing make sure you FACTORY RESET!

Extra Important Info:
To Fix ANY Driver issues make sure you reboot your computer after removing and then re-install again, Also try different USB ports or USB cable or try another PC.
Also try this for any driver issues: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53313255&postcount=5400
Make sure your using a USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 will not work (only works for 1% of users)

My Links are ALWAYS hosted on MY servers for NO Downtime! If My site does NOT have what your looking for PM me or post what you want and I will try and get it for you:)
Feel Free to support me by helping with Server Costs and Coffee if you feel my work has helped you :) Thank you!

Last edited:

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
New KDZ Method for LG G4 with MM

This is the NEW KDZ Method for the LG G4!!! Thanks to @shakeyabooti !!

NEW software!!!!!...... LGUP WILL FLASH YOUR KDZ files
Download LGUP fromor here http://oceanhost.eu/eps4h4pmwphu/LGUP.zip.htm thank you hyelton for this link :good:
Install LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_3_23 first and then LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3
Make sure you have downloaded the required KDZ file MM or LP
Start LGUP prog on your computer "make sure your phone is plugged in"
If you have a problem that LGUP does not see your LG G4, leave your mobile connected via USB and leave LGUP running, restart your mobile, hopefully this will solve the problem.

TO UPGRADE TO MM from LP - make sure BIN file is ticked and in the File Path point it towards the MM KDZ you have downloaded. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CLICKED UPGRADE! This will update you from LP to MM with out wiping any of your info. Press Start. Make cup of tea and be patient

TO DO A FULL WIPE AND INSTALL MM - Open the LGUP on your computer. FILE PATH point it towards the MM KDZ.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!! shut down LGUP!
Now open LGUP again - you will notice that the MM KDZ will still be showing in the FILE PATH section. Select REFURBISH and make sure BIN file is ticked. Press Start. Make cup of tea and be patient

TO GO BACK TO LP FROM MM - Open LGUP on your computer, click on FILE PATH and point it towards your LP KDZ. Close LGUP and re-open LGUP. Make sure you select REFURBISH this will do a full wipe, tick BIN file. Press Start. Make cup of tea and be patient

If you are worried about losing your data after a full wipe, why not use the LG Bridge software to backup and restore.... it works fine!
YOU WILL LOSE ROOT!
There is no need to enter download mode! LGUP will do it for you.
Original thread by schafi03 http://www.android-hilfe.de/thema/a...er-zurueck-auf-android-5.733674/#post-9342963
Thank You schafi03

Some handy ADB and Fastboot comands because I've been asked so many times, make sure you have ADB and Fastboot installed ofc lol
I always put TWRP in the ADB folder - so if I want to boot into TWRP with out installing it this is what I do:
make sure you open a command prompt in the ADB folder "VERY IMPORTANT" and type:
adb reboot bootloader <enter>
fastboot boot TWRP.img <whatever your TWRP image is called in your ADB folder><enter> dont forget the .img at the end
That will re-start your phone straight into TWRP - copy files to and from your mobile, install root etc etc......
If you want to install TWRP permanently, copy your TWRP image to your mobile "while you are in TWRP RECOVERY mode" then press install then select images then select recovery NOT BOOT then swipe to flash. This method does not install TWRP app on your phone, all you need is a reboot app from the play store that will re-boot you into recovery.

I hope I have covered most things that I have been asked, don't forget to search the thread for answers before asking, if you can't see something you are concerned about or are having trouble with a certain part don't be afraid to ask no matter how dumb you think it sounds, we all could do with some guidance at some time. Have fun everyone! :good:

Video Guide: (Thanks to @KiaTheKing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKcuYwDoxY

FAQ:

KDZ Method - Network connection error is normal, Just move over that Window.

T-Mobile (H811) Version cannot be downgraded

Currently you cannot downgrade from Android 6.0

Last edited:

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
AT&T H810 TOT & back to stock info!

Ok... alrighty... so.. AT&T H810 10O is "V2"

H810 10A was V0. then there was 10E and 10G which were V1.
I saw mention of a 10l but I have no idea about that at all. could be V1.. or could be V2. haven't seen the files for that. anyway.. doesn't matter. forget about 10l :)
H810PR KDZ's were all V1.

basically unless you are on 10A and holding out for a bootloader exploit on V0... this TOT is completely safe to use regardless of what current version you are on. For example, you could be on 10g (V1) and still flash this TOT safely.. it would just increase the qfuse from V1 to V2.

V2 is no more locked down than V1... so there's no worry about losing your current v1 and no need to stay on 10E or 10G. 10A V0 is the only version worth holding onto.

Of course "V3" may come with android M... but too early to say one way or another on that. if M is indeed V3.. then anyone that upgraded to M could no longer flash this TOT. Hopefully the USA carriers knock it off with increasing the qfuse versions tho and it stops at v2. I will edit the previous sentence after Android 6.0 M comes out for H810 to confirm.

H810PR info: If there is an AT&T user who previously flashed H810PR KDZ to unbrick.. they should be safe flashing this 10o TOT if they want to get back into AT&T land.. hopefully fixing their green camera issue. H810PR users who have an original H810PR (not a converted att h810) should NOT use this TOT as it will increase your qfuse from V1 to V2 and you'll be stuck with AT&T software... plus there's just no point in using it since H810PR has official KDZs.

so.. summary. 10o is v2. everyone on an AT&T H810 can flash this safely without fear of bricking.. as there is no higher qfuse version yet. AT&T H810 users who "converted" to H810PR can safely flash the TOT. Original H810PR users should avoid flashing this TOT as they'll get stuck on V2 AT&T software. The only other users who should maybe try not using it are those on 10A V0 who are holding out for bootloader unlock.

:good:

Back to stock thread here - http://xdaforums.com/g4/general/guide-lg-g4-stock-firmware-to-stock-kdz-t3107848

Last edited:

duraaraa

Yes, I tried. But I am bricked beyond being able to get into download mode. Have to use something like boarddiag to get the partition table and download mode loaded to the device. Unfortunately, boarddiag for G3 doesn't seem to work with G4 (I was up late trying it last night), so I might have to wait a while for new unbrick tools to come out. At least iPhone 8.3 jailbreak came out so I have something to play with :p

Diomorgan

Jul 11, 2011
Rome
Yes, I tried. But I am bricked beyond being able to get into download mode. Have to use something like boarddiag to get the partition table and download mode loaded to the device. Unfortunately, boarddiag for G3 doesn't seem to work with G4 (I was up late trying it last night), so I might have to wait a while for new unbrick tools to come out. At least iPhone 8.3 jailbreak came out so I have something to play with :p
Mmmm dunno if it will help, I thought I bricked the phone then I turned it on in recovery mode (there is a youteb somewere, is not that easy,) anche shoosing to erase everything.
Than I restarted the phone and evrerything went fine.
Hope you'll fix it!

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
You need to do all of this on the computer... You cannot flash using your phone.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your post is malformed at that link. There is an extra [ /URL] tag after the exclamation point:
1QmH2Og.png

Exactly. I usually download it from my phone when away from my home and then transfer the kdz to my computer at night. They usually take like 2 hours to download. But if you don't want to fix that link, then thats ok too. :)

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Your post is malformed at that link. There is an extra [ /URL] tag after the exclamation point:
1QmH2Og.png

Only one the phone, its not malformed on the PC you can still click it :p

Exactly. I usually download it from my phone when away from my home and then transfer the kdz to my computer at night. They usually take like 2 hours to download. But if you don't want to fix that link, then thats ok too. :)

Its not simple to edit a large OP with a mobile phone ;p. I have fixed it now. But downloading firmwares using a phone, (unless your using a download manager) is not really recommended.

Diomorgan

Jul 11, 2011
Rome
Only one the phone, its not malformed on the PC you can still click it :p

Its not simple to edit a large OP with a mobile phone ;p. I have fixed it now. But downloading firmwares using a phone, (unless your using a download manager) is not really recommended.

first day didn't work, now it owrks. but remember to update, since you can't OTA update this rom!

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Yes sorry, I forgot to say you can't OTA update ROOTED room, mine reboot in TWRP, then I manually reboot and it says phone is rooted and can't updated!

MAybe you can avoid updating BEFORE rooting!

You cannot ota on any phone that's rooted. But nothing is in this guide is rooted or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are all the current KDZ & TOT files for flashing Your G4 Back to Stock! This Guide includes 3 different methods. KDZ, TOT, and LGUP (Which flashes both KDZ & TOT files)
    Will Be adding Firmwares as I get them, This guide applies to general ALL LG models including G2 and G Pro, G Flex, G3, G4,G5, Etc. .

NOTICE! - IF you download fails or does not download all the way USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER!, Files that are usually over 1GB browsers have issues downloading them especially if you have a slow connection.

First Off Not Responsible if you flash the wrong one!!!!

Please read HERE if you plan on downgrading, WARNING downgrading some models will result in a perm brick! Mostly AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint models.

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds! Most if not all NEEDED KDZ & TOT files are on my Server :)

KDZ & TOT Firmware Files; HERE

How to flash ROM KDZ Method
    First off I`d like to THANK @quangnhut123 for making a new way & easy way to flash the KDZ Method!!:)
    For Any Reason It does not work for you here is the OLD Hard KDZ Method
    http://hunterspad.com/?page_id=33

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds! Most if not all NEEDED KDZ files are on my Server :)

1) Firmware Files - Click HERE!
    2) Download LG Drivers - LG Drivers Here - 10.9 Mb
    2.1)Verizon Drivers (Verizon Only)LG_VZW - 7.8 Mb

3) Download LG Flash Tool 2014 tool and extract - LG_Flash_Tool_2014.zip - 3.1 Mb

4) Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC

5) Run LGFlashTool2014.exe and do as following pictures :
    (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, please install Visual C++ Runtime Library) - Download HERE
    Normal Flash: Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error. Beware of boot loop when flashing ROM that differ from current ROM on your phone or MOD ROM.
    CSE Flash: Choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be gone. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.

lgflashtool_step1.png

lgflashtool_step2.png

No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
    lgflashtool_step3.png

Wait until 100% to complete !

2015 (updated with pictures) TOT Method!
    RETURN TO STOCK TOT METHOD!, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, & a The few International TOT`s that are available

How to Flash YouTube Video:

1.Download Everything!
    1.1)Download Both Stock Image & DLL File – Download Here
    1.2)Download LG FlashTools V1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_1.8.1.1023.exe - 9.3 Mb
    1.3)Download Drivers (Any LG Phone) - Here (Verizon Only) – Here
    1.4)Megalock DLL File - Megalock.dll Download

Install:
    2.Install LG Drviers
    3.Install Flashtool (Don’t run it yet)
    4.Extract the TOT file from the Zip
    5.Copy MegaLock.dll file to C:\LG\LGFlashtool (This might be a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file)
    6.Power off your Device & or pull battery
    7.Press and hold the Vol UP Key and plug in the USB cable to your phone you should now see “Firmware Update/Download Mode” and be in Download mode.

8.Open up Device Manger on your PC
    8.1)Click on ports and double click LGEModem
    8.2)Go to Port Settings Tab and click Advanced
    8.3)Change COM Port to COM41 and click Okay.
    8.4)After this you may need to rereboot your phone back into download mode.
    1.JPG

2.JPG

9.Run LG Flashtool as Administrator
    10.Select Manual Mode at the top
    11.Click The DLL Box and choose the DLL file from Above meant for your device
    12.Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with the .tot extension, Then Click OK when done.
    3.JPG

13.Now Click the Yellow Arrow Button at the top left, The Firmware install will be triggered
    4.JPG

14.You may need to unplug/replug phone before Firmware install will start (If it does nothing after clicking the yellow button

15. Should take anywhere between 4-8 Minutes, When its done your phone should reboot
    16. After reboot you may be presented with a Factory reset screen, Just pull battery and put it back in and it should boot right up!
    Do NOT Close the FlashTool Window during firmware update.

99% of the time FlashTool will FAIL after 85% anything after 85% is just your phone rebooting so your safe :)

2014 TOT Method (Old/Outdated) DO not use (Here for archiving)​
    RETURN TO STOCK TOT Method! AT&T & Sprint Verzion & The Few International TOTs I have available Also T-Mobile Can be Flashed back this way if you are having issues!
    Download
    1. Download Both Stock Image File & DLL file - Download
    2. LGFlashTools v1.8 - Setup_LGFlashTool_1.8.1.1023.exe - 9.3 Mb
    3).Download Drivers (ANY LG Phone)- LGUnitedMobileDriver.exe
    3.2) Download Drivers (Verizon Only) - LG_VZW_United_WHQL_v2.11.1.exe - 7.8 Mb
    4.Megalock DLL File: Megalock.dll Download
    Credit to @madmack for making most of this Guide for the G Pro Which also works on our G2!

Install:
    1. Install the LG drivers downloaded above.
    2. Install LGFlashTools v1.8 (but don't run it)
    3. Extract the TOT file from the ZIP

When LG Flash Tool is installed, do not launch it.

7) Copy MegaLock.dll to C:\LG\LGFlashTool, This is a hidden folder so enable "hidden folders". Replace the old MegaLock.dll file if you have already installed LG Flash Tool on your computer.

8) When the firmware is downloaded, boot your LG G2 into Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up key and then plug the USB cable.

9) Launch LG Flash Tool.

You might see a window with Korean language, just click on OK.

Check the Select Manual Mode on the top.

10) MAKE SURE UNDER, DEVICE MANAGER, YOUR PORT IS SET TO COM 41 FOR YOUR DEVICE.

11) Click the DLL box and choose the dll file from above for you phone model.

12) Click the S/W box and select the firmware file with .tot extension.(the 2.04 gb file from above)

13) Now click the Yellow arrow button on the top left of the main window.

The firmware installation will be triggered.

Ignore if you see any temporary error and just wait patiently till it is finished.

Do not close the Flash Tool window.
    14) Press and hold power button until phone turns off, leaving usb cable connected to device AND computer ,immediately hold volume up button until phone boots it into Download Mode.

Your LG G2 will restart showing firmware installation progress in percent (%).
    When all is done, reboot your phone and enjoy!

Credit to@jimgustafson74 for making a cleaner guide for the TOT Method :)

Remember if you have bootloop or stuck on LG Logo after flashing make sure you FACTORY RESET!

Extra Important Info:
    To Fix ANY Driver issues make sure you reboot your computer after removing and then re-install again, Also try different USB ports or USB cable or try another PC.
    Also try this for any driver issues: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53313255&postcount=5400
    Make sure your using a USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 will not work (only works for 1% of users)

My Links are ALWAYS hosted on MY servers for NO Downtime! If My site does NOT have what your looking for PM me or post what you want and I will try and get it for you:)
    Feel Free to support me by helping with Server Costs and Coffee if you feel my work has helped you :) Thank you!
    New KDZ Method for LG G4 with MM

This is the NEW KDZ Method for the LG G4!!! Thanks to @shakeyabooti !!

NEW software!!!!!...... LGUP WILL FLASH YOUR KDZ files
    Download LGUP fromor here http://oceanhost.eu/eps4h4pmwphu/LGUP.zip.htm thank you hyelton for this link :good:
    Install LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_3_23 first and then LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3
    Make sure you have downloaded the required KDZ file MM or LP
    Start LGUP prog on your computer "make sure your phone is plugged in"
    If you have a problem that LGUP does not see your LG G4, leave your mobile connected via USB and leave LGUP running, restart your mobile, hopefully this will solve the problem.

TO UPGRADE TO MM from LP - make sure BIN file is ticked and in the File Path point it towards the MM KDZ you have downloaded. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CLICKED UPGRADE! This will update you from LP to MM with out wiping any of your info. Press Start. Make cup of tea and be patient

TO DO A FULL WIPE AND INSTALL MM - Open the LGUP on your computer. FILE PATH point it towards the MM KDZ.
    IMPORTANT!!!!!!! shut down LGUP!
    Now open LGUP again - you will notice that the MM KDZ will still be showing in the FILE PATH section. Select REFURBISH and make sure BIN file is ticked. Press Start. Make cup of tea and be patient

TO GO BACK TO LP FROM MM - Open LGUP on your computer, click on FILE PATH and point it towards your LP KDZ. Close LGUP and re-open LGUP. Make sure you select REFURBISH this will do a full wipe, tick BIN file. Press Start. Make cup of tea and be patient

If you are worried about losing your data after a full wipe, why not use the LG Bridge software to backup and restore.... it works fine!
    YOU WILL LOSE ROOT!
    There is no need to enter download mode! LGUP will do it for you.
    Original thread by schafi03 http://www.android-hilfe.de/thema/a...er-zurueck-auf-android-5.733674/#post-9342963
    Thank You schafi03

Some handy ADB and Fastboot comands because I've been asked so many times, make sure you have ADB and Fastboot installed ofc lol
    I always put TWRP in the ADB folder - so if I want to boot into TWRP with out installing it this is what I do:
    make sure you open a command prompt in the ADB folder "VERY IMPORTANT" and type:
    adb reboot bootloader <enter>
    fastboot boot TWRP.img <whatever your TWRP image is called in your ADB folder><enter> dont forget the .img at the end
    That will re-start your phone straight into TWRP - copy files to and from your mobile, install root etc etc......
    If you want to install TWRP permanently, copy your TWRP image to your mobile "while you are in TWRP RECOVERY mode" then press install then select images then select recovery NOT BOOT then swipe to flash. This method does not install TWRP app on your phone, all you need is a reboot app from the play store that will re-boot you into recovery.

I hope I have covered most things that I have been asked, don't forget to search the thread for answers before asking, if you can't see something you are concerned about or are having trouble with a certain part don't be afraid to ask no matter how dumb you think it sounds, we all could do with some guidance at some time. Have fun everyone! :good:

Video Guide: (Thanks to @KiaTheKing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKcuYwDoxY

FAQ:

KDZ Method - Network connection error is normal, Just move over that Window.

T-Mobile (H811) Version cannot be downgraded

Currently you cannot downgrade from Android 6.0
    AT&T H810 TOT & back to stock info!

H810 10A was V0. then there was 10E and 10G which were V1.
    I saw mention of a 10l but I have no idea about that at all. could be V1.. or could be V2. haven't seen the files for that. anyway.. doesn't matter. forget about 10l :)

basically unless you are on 10A and holding out for a bootloader exploit on V0... this TOT is completely safe to use regardless of what current version you are on. For example, you could be on 10g (V1) and still flash this TOT safely.. it would just increase the qfuse from V1 to V2.

V2 is no more locked down than V1... so there's no worry about losing your current v1 and no need to stay on 10E or 10G. 10A V0 is the only version worth holding onto.

Of course "V3" may come with android M... but too early to say one way or another on that. if M is indeed V3.. then anyone that upgraded to M could no longer flash this TOT. Hopefully the USA carriers knock it off with increasing the qfuse versions tho and it stops at v2. I will edit the previous sentence after Android 6.0 M comes out for H810 to confirm.

H810PR info: If there is an AT&T user who previously flashed H810PR KDZ to unbrick.. they should be safe flashing this 10o TOT if they want to get back into AT&T land.. hopefully fixing their green camera issue. H810PR users who have an original H810PR (not a converted att h810) should NOT use this TOT as it will increase your qfuse from V1 to V2 and you'll be stuck with AT&T software... plus there's just no point in using it since H810PR has official KDZs.

so.. summary. 10o is v2. everyone on an AT&T H810 can flash this safely without fear of bricking.. as there is no higher qfuse version yet. AT&T H810 users who "converted" to H810PR can safely flash the TOT. Original H810PR users should avoid flashing this TOT as they'll get stuck on V2 AT&T software. The only other users who should maybe try not using it are those on 10A V0 who are holding out for bootloader unlock.

Back to stock thread here - http://xdaforums.com/g4/general/guide-lg-g4-stock-firmware-to-stock-kdz-t3107848

H810 10A/B was V0. then there was 10E/G which were V1.

WORKED - Unbrick ATT 810 ('security error') with H810PR KDZ

@hyelton @faizalotai @noamaniac It worked. My ATT 810 is back after flashing H810PR KDZ. I was able to make a couple calls and updated google apps. It is not showing ATT LTE/4g at the moment though but I am not gonna complain for now.

You should be able to find the KDZ in this post by @user787:
    http://xdaforums.com/g4/development/stock-complete-kdz-list-t3147406/post62030948#post62030948

Kudos to @user787 for sharing the KDZ and to @hyelton for giving me the extra push I needed to take the risk!

Now I can have a good sleep. Haha. Cheers!