[Q] Galaxy S mobile network not available

Search This thread

s27ged

Aug 1, 2011
Can anyone help i have upgraded my phone after much trouble trying to unlock it via market apps & superoneclick neither worked and the phone ended up going into some dead mode and wouldnt fully load up.

So in still trying to end up with a network unlocked phone i have managed to upgrade my phone to GINGERBREAD.XXJVQ 2.3.4 which was successful and work perfectly over my broadband wireless network but when i try to make calls it tell me

"MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE"

the mobile was previously on three uk network but is now debranded obviously with gingerbread

i tried a hard reset via *2767*3855* but still no change.

any help greatly appreciated many thanks in advance

Ged

Last edited:

porkapple

Jun 4, 2011
Peking
Just look like your phone have been locked on three network.and your unlock is failed.
Did you try found any phone shop on market to unlock your phone?
probably just five pound for each one on Chinatown.
I was stay in UK for 3 year,and as I know, the Chinatown guys have special device for unlock phone ,one simply for all,whatever you upgrade rom,you will be never locked again.

s27ged

Aug 1, 2011
I'm not sure about that really cause it also does this with my correct network sim card still installed......

s27ged

Aug 1, 2011
I tried that it tells me i should

"insert a sim card to access network services"

Could you point me in the right direction so i know im using the right programs and files

Last edited:

somberi

Jun 20, 2010
Cardiff
Please check your IMEI number by dialing *#06# on the keypad. If it displays the correct imei number as displayed on the Phone box/ under the battery, then you are saved. If not you have lost your efs folder which contains the files which hold the imei data.

Did u get the phone with Gingerbread as stock rom? Try downgrading to an Eclair (2.1) ROM with Odin.

s27ged

Aug 1, 2011
hello again peoples,

I'm very grateful for all your assistance but i just wasn't paying attention when i was putting my SIM card into my phone and put it in the wrong way round...!

i mean what happened to SIM card slots where sim cards only fit in one way...!

again thanks alot for all your assistance also i've ended up upgrading to Insanity 2.3.5

Thank s