[Q] Required 'Hide App' for Moto G

Search This thread

prasik

Jul 2, 2013
Anyone please suggest 'App icon hide' application for Moto G. :confused: I don't want to change its default kitkat launcher

Kameo

Jul 17, 2010
Moto G
Redmi Note 2
My application, MotoGuide v1.0.8, does it for stock launcher.

Edit:
Link is in my signature:
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG - http://goo.gl/QLqZ6p

Last edited:

Kameo

Jul 17, 2010
Moto G
Redmi Note 2
I was talking about my xposed mod/app, MotoGuide.
It removes the carrier label in the statusbar (notification area and lockscreen ), enables the led while charging, skip tracks with volume, hide apps from the stock drawer, hide signal icons (for SIM1 or SIM2) and several other tweaks.

Link is in my signature:
[MOD][XPOSED] MotoGuide - Remove or edit Carrier label, Enable Charging LED and DoubleTap2Wake on MotoG - http://goo.gl/QLqZ6p

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I was talking about my xposed mod/app, MotoGuide.
It removes the carrier label in the statusbar (notification area and lockscreen ), enables the led while charging, skip tracks with volume, hide apps from the stock drawer, hide signal icons (for SIM1 or SIM2) and several other tweaks.

Link is in my signature:

Can I hide Google settings using your mod? If I hide Google settings, will other Google Apps work? I tried hiding the Google setting app with other apps and it's completely freezing the app which makes few Google Apps not to work..

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kameo

Jul 17, 2010
Moto G
Redmi Note 2
It should, i don't see why it shouldn't work.
I only remove the user-selected apps from the drawer's available apps.
So yes, it should (but you need to install Xposed and to be rooted... that's the not-so-big downfall).

Kameo

Jul 17, 2010
Moto G
Redmi Note 2
the same goes for almost all 3rd party launchers, and he stated that he wants to keep the stock one.

Sent from my MotoG using Tapatalk.

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
the same goes for almost all 3rd party launchers, and he stated that he wants to keep the stock one.

He doesn't have rooted phone and motoguide also won't work for him.. I tried your moto guide.. But my status bar icons got collapsed.. Have posted screenshot in your thread..

Kameo

Jul 17, 2010
Moto G
Redmi Note 2
I've already answered you, lots of us are running both GB and MG with no issues. Some of your settings must mismatch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use "hide it pro" app.. It's free in play store..

Press thanks If I helped you