[MOD] A.S shot v15(beta)

Search This thread

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
Downloaded and installed over icbinb 2.3.7 v2
bittersweet moment after 50 hrs of no reboots I rebooted to flash this lol oh well :)

Thank's aren't asked for but appreciated :)

thomas.raines

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2011
Hutto
I think, but I could be wrong, the build.prop you added to this version could cause som ROMs to act laggy and unstable. I would suggest writing a script with sed to change values or, if they don't exist, just echo them, and make the script delete itself after it runs (take a look at my 02modversion and 10complete scripts to see how I deleted certain scripts after they ran since they weren't needed anymore) Just a thought and I am in NO way trying flame on you or anything. I think we are all after the same goal, to have the most *****iness phone out there...

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
I think, but I could be wrong, the build.prop you added to this version could cause som ROMs to act laggy and unstable. I would suggest writing a script with sed to change values or, if they don't exist, just echo them, and make the script delete itself after it runs (take a look at my 02modversion and 10complete scripts to see how I deleted certain scripts after they ran since they weren't needed anymore) Just a thought and I am in NO way trying flame on you or anything. I think we are all after the same goal, to have the most *****iness phone out there...
I know you're not flaming but you could of just sent dsex a PM...just saying

Thank's aren't asked for but appreciated :)

dsexton702

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 14, 2011
South Lake Tahoe

its not the build.prop and this v15 will not cause some roms to be laggy or unstable

HOWEVER

if someone flashed this tweak, and they are not on a kj6 rom there could be some complications

if they are on a kj6 rom the build.prop will only help the phone, not cause complications or lag

there are new values in the build.prop that are actually a new tweak soo thats why its added, i will be changing it to a script that inserts it into the build.prop rather then just be a build.prop itself

MIUI is the only version thats having real complications, and i will fix that tonight =D

QUIETLYloud

Jun 25, 2011
Holyoke
Just curious, I just wiped my phone to start clean(with vb) are the scrolling/cam tweaks incorporated in v15 or should they be flashed separately?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

itzik2sh

Sep 5, 2011
Hi DS.

Great job with the Aroma installation, looking fabulous.

Just to make sure, if I chose defaulf installation I got all the options installed?

P.S
build.prop says ICBINB with Adrenaline shot 14.1 and modded camera.
You might consider changing it to AS 15beta.

Sent from me

ipaq_101

Sep 19, 2011
Southern California
If I install AS 15 on the icbinb 2.3.7 v2 rom, do I have the reinstall the camera mod and scrolling tweak apks or are they already included in AS 15? Thanks in advance!

blazen2000

Jan 13, 2010
The 208
What does the camera mod do? I flashed it once and didn't see anything different. Will any or all these tweaks work on any kernal?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this has now turned into a project, and hopefully i will have bigger things instore for this so please be patient and i will bring the goodies when i know everything is stable :)

MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BACK UP BEFORE YOU EVER FLASH ANYTHING, AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROBLEMS/GREMLINS IN YOUR PHONE

SURPRISE

Who doesnt want the best scrolling experience possible?

Are you tired of apps like facebook having glitches in scrolling? I know i am

WELLLLLL........!!!!!!

i took the liberty in modding the framework.jar for the scrolling cache hack for you guys :D

you can now enjoy the GREATEST scrolling experience for your phone

Directions:

flash scrolling cache tweak
    and enjoy :p

NOTE: scroll cache tweak only for kj6 based roms

DOUBLE NOTE: i removed the black booster, and created the camera-mod.zip so you guys could flash the modded camera and modded mediaprofiles.xml to make it easier on you :)

Values for super duper battery life but keeping amazing speed :)
    Go into tegrak and put in the following:

level0 - 1000 - 1155 - 1065
    level1 - 800 - 1040 - 1035
    level2 - 400 - 955 - 960
    level3 - 200 - 835 - 950
    level4 - 100 - 825 - 930

IF THOSE VALUES CAUSE REBOOTS ADD 10-15 ON VOLTAGES FOR EVERY LEVEL

SCROLL-CACHE-TWEAK-RTL: thanks to itzik2sh you now have this tweak for hebrew and arabic speakers

ATTENTION:

Adrenaline Shot v15:
    NOT COMPLETED 100%
    ONLY FOR KJ6 BASED ROMS

Added Aroma installer ;) (CUSTOM install is currently not working but will be soon, YOU CAN choose custom and pick your choices but either ways its doing a default install, PLUS like you would customize your install anyways heh heh ;P)

added new build.prop values never seen before to sgs4g
    fixed and cleaned up init.d scripts
    made zipalign run once a week---THANKS FBIS251

MIUI version will be up later tonight

AndroidOn
    Team Acid
    itzik2sh - for hebrew support
    dsexton you mentioned some OC/UV settting a couple pages back. Would it be possible to get those posted or maybe a pm with them?

here you go guys, ill put these values in the OP later

If you get reboots from these values (BE SURE THAT YOUR NOT ALREADY GETTING RANDOM REBOOTS BEFORE THINKING ITS THE VALUES) then bump up each value by 10 then you should be safe

level0 - 1000 - 1155 - 1065
    level1 - 800 - 1040 - 1035
    level2 - 400 - 955 - 960
    level3 - 200 - 835 - 950
    level4 - 100 - 825 - 930[/QUOTE]
    this has now turned into a project, and hopefully i will have bigger things instore for this so please be patient and i will bring the goodies when i know everything is stable :)
    Grabbing this one for myself,

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN FIX OP AND CHANGE THINGS THANK YOU!
    Provided that we've flashed booster on a earlier occasion, then flashed this after, we retain those capabilities correct?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

you will keep the camera and modded xml the tweaks are different though which is how it should be :)