[Theme] VatSense 1.7.1 Theme for CyanogenMod 5.0.8 \ 6.0.0

Search This thread

Vatri91

Dec 5, 2009
Ostrołęka
Hello. I have created a simple theme for Cyanogen 6.0 rc2. I used many images from Sense, Expresso Rom. Looks good. Flash package in recovery, or use Metamorph.

Download
Flash in recovery

Cyanogen 5.0.8
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9571951/VatSense/VatSense1.7.1-CM5.0.8.zip

Cyanogen 6.0.0
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9571951/VatSense/VatSense1.7.1-CM6.0.0.zip

If u have black font Clock, Data and Notifications. You shoud chage it for white.

menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Status bar ==> Color clock. Change it. Write #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Date color. #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Carrier PLMN label color. #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Date and provider ==> Carrier SPN label color. #ffffffff
menu ==> Settings ==>CyanogenMod settings ==> User interface ==> Notifications color ==> Notifications ticker color. #ffffffff

Optional

Navigation Bar

navbar.jpg

Installation Dock background:

1) Dawnload navbar package: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9571951/VatSense/navbar.zip
2) install LauncherPro
3) uzip package on sdcard
4) Menu ==> Preferences ==> Appearance Settings ==> Dock background ==> Custom ==> and select navbar.png
5) Now you need to change the icons of the programs. Hold your finger on the icon. Select the program and use the Custom icon. Choose the icon.png

If u have problem with istalation navbar, watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-gV9rzvOJY

Screenshots

device4.png
device2n.png
device3p.png
devicen.png
device5cq.png
device6.png
device7.png
device8.png
device9.png
device10.png
device11q.png
device12.png

Do you like my work? Please donate me.

Last edited:

Vonrottes

Nov 3, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Lol Its really a sweet theme on RC2
I just cant use froyo due to the apps2FAT....

I am using some of the metamorph .apk's like Camera, browser,etc

C0dy

Jul 10, 2009
California
I've been running this theme for about 4 days now (I saw it on the Cyanogen Forums) and I love it. I've been doing some tweaking with it and if you mess around with it enough, it actually looks and feels like Sense UI (the app drawer, phone button, and + button work.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Vatri91

Dec 5, 2009
Ostrołęka
I need 3$ to buy LauncherPro plus. I would like to make a theme for LauncherPro plus. Widgets with the appearance of Sense. Unfortunately, I do not have a bank account to deposit money on paypal;(

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA
Think I'm going to try this, I like the stock look. Is there a way to just import the clock and nav bar? I like the darkmod but I think they'll crash if used together.

-----------------------------------------
Sent from my Sprint Hero running BlackMod 2.2 CM6 Dead Dog build using XDA App.

Vatri91

Dec 5, 2009
Ostrołęka
Idk, how would you distribute that, people would use that as a cheap option to upgrade to lpp

LauncherPro is free, but widgets not. Only Plus users will can apply widgets modified by me.

Think I'm going to try this, I like the stock look. Is there a way to just import the clock and nav bar? I like the darkmod but I think they'll crash if used together.

1)Download Metamorph and apply only Deskclock.apk

2)Download Navbar and install it.

:)

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA
1)Download Metamorph and apply only Deskclock.apk

2)Download Navbar and install it.

:)

Sweet, thanks.

So I downloaded and did jut the Deskclock.apk and I couldn't find the widget anywhere, so I tried the full metemorph and I got no change whatsoever, so I recovery flashed and got boot loops. You said RC2, but there isn't an RC2 out yet is there, latest is the noob build right?
-----------------------------------------
Sent from my Sprint Hero running BlackMod 2.2 CM6 n00bz build using XDA App.

Last edited:

vido.ardes

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2008
UK
I'm getting bootloops as well on the flashable zip, it's hard to pinpoint but it looks like a problem with bootanimation.zip. I'm gonna remove it, resign the zip and see if that fixes it

EDIT: I'm barking up the wrong tree, there isn't a boot animation.zip!

EDIT 2: Just tried applying the metamorph and it crashes the whole phone when applying contacts.apk and framework-res.apk. Trying an older version now....

Last edited:

ATZ-007

Sep 7, 2009
London
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm having same problem as many people.

Tried this on Chromatic 4.2 which is based on CM6 (Nightly 8-01)

Metamorph: No change
Recovert: Boot Loop

Sent from my Chromatic Dream using XDA App

Vatri91

Dec 5, 2009
Ostrołęka
This theme is only for Cyanogen 6.0.0 rc2. Don't work with chromatic and Cyanogen nightly buld. Recovery version don't work because Chromatic and nightly buld have update apk files. Metamorph dont't work, because this program have problem with nightly buld Cyanogen. I dont't know why.

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA
Oh, so is this for the cdma or gsm? GMS right? If so that's why we're having issues I think, lol. There isn't an RC2 for CDMA C6 yet, plus there are too many differences, lol. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
This theme is only for Cyanogen 6.0.0 rc2. Don't work with chromatic and Cyanogen nightly buld. Recovery version don't work because Chromatic and nightly buld have update apk files. Metamorph dont't work, because this program have problem with nightly buld Cyanogen. I dont't know why.

Correct, but Ninjamorph does work when you're trying to alter Chromatic ;)

Vatri91

Dec 5, 2009
Ostrołęka
Metamorph s u c k s. Always have problems. I don't have time to creat recovery theme everyday for Cyanogen.

Edit:
In new version Launcher Pro u can change widget size:) Sense clock on fullscreen:D

device3rq.png

Top Liked Posts