MOTOROLA Tools [Specially for Noobs]

Search This thread

zeidof

Apr 5, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi 12
This thread is specially for people who are new in Motorola, and don't know how to solve their problems,

There are some necessary tools for all Motorola users that i'm trying to explain about them briefly :

1- Motorola Drivers

This is a must have software you have to install on pc or laptop, it's impossible for pc to detect your phone without this software, so do it

2- RSD lite

This is official software from Motorola to flash Fastboot files to the device, so you have to install the software on your pc or laptop,

After flashing a costum rom, you can revert to stock with this software, also when you are in a

bootloop you can go back to stock Rom with this software:

- download fastboot file you need from here or here

- extract it in a folder, you have a XML file here

- run RSD lite

- browse XML file to the empty box

- connect the phone to the pc via usb cable in AP Fastboot mode

- click start button on RSD & be patient to flash the files

1f3a5eb4-c1ea-9cbf.jpg

Some Tips of Razr:​

- when the phone is freezed or you are in a bootloop, you can force the device to power down, just push & hold Vol - and Vol+ and

power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds, the phone will be shut down

- for going to boot menu, first turn off the phone, then push & hold Vol buttons and power button at the same time

for about 10seconds, then you will enter to boot menu, now use Vol - button to scroll and Vol + to select an option.

- for going to Stock Recovery, you have to select "recovery" in boot menu, then you'll see a black screen with Android triangle in the middle, now you have to push Vol - + buttons at the same time to enter to recovery
I'll update this post soooooon

is this helpful? feel free to push ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ THANK BUTTON

Last edited:

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
Question about reverting to stock to return to Verizon.

I never had to return my Incredible do noob on UNroot.

Do I simply unroot and that 'Covers'my tracks? Or should I revert back to 2.3.5/173?

My earpiece crackles so I need a replacement

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA

zeidof

Apr 5, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi 12
Question about reverting to stock to return to Verizon.

I never had to return my Incredible do noob on UNroot.

Do I simply unroot and that 'Covers'my tracks? Or should I revert back to 2.3.5/173?

My earpiece crackles so I need a replacement

I have xt910 & i dont know about versions of verizon, if you are on 2.3.5 now so you can revert simply with rsd lite & no need to unroot,
But if your current android version is 2.3.6 you have to take a look at this thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=21575589

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
So unroot Might not be enough for a warranty return?

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
I got stuck with the Android triangle! I think I read somewhere to tap all 4 corners then hit home. That didn't work but I got the power button and that did the trick. Went straight to stick recovery and I rebooted the phone. We'll return today and get another although it pisses me off because I bought a new phone last week and afaik the replacements are refurbs

Sent from my A500 using XDA

LOCKDOC_UA

Nov 11, 2011
Kherson
Who knows where is this ROM came from umts_SPDREM_U_01.6.5.1-167_SPU-15-M2-1-CEE_1C.91P_0A.6C_DATDE_CFC_HWp2b_SIGNED.xml.zip ?
Its clear with other roms - Retail, O2 & T-Mobile. But i dont know what means DATDE..

alexpen

May 21, 2011
Hello, I also do not know where to look at. I actually want to unlock my phone from uk's O2 and I do not know which rom to flash into? soory for being noob. Any help would much appreciated!

zeidof

Apr 5, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi 12
Hello, I also do not know where to look at. I actually want to unlock my phone from uk's O2 and I do not know which rom to flash into? soory for being noob. Any help would much appreciated!

If u wanna unlock your device from ur carrier, look @ http://www.cellunlock.net/mobile/default.aspxhere
Also u can googling other sites for unlocking phone, then u can find fastboot files from op to flash

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk

Reactions: UWRF and alexpen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is specially for people who are new in Motorola, and don't know how to solve their problems,

There are some necessary tools for all Motorola users that i'm trying to explain about them briefly :

1- Motorola Drivers

This is a must have software you have to install on pc or laptop, it's impossible for pc to detect your phone without this software, so do it

2- RSD lite

This is official software from Motorola to flash Fastboot files to the device, so you have to install the software on your pc or laptop,

After flashing a costum rom, you can revert to stock with this software, also when you are in a

bootloop you can go back to stock Rom with this software:

- download fastboot file you need from here or here

- extract it in a folder, you have a XML file here

- run RSD lite

- browse XML file to the empty box

- connect the phone to the pc via usb cable in AP Fastboot mode

- click start button on RSD & be patient to flash the files

1f3a5eb4-c1ea-9cbf.jpg

Some Tips of Razr:​

- when the phone is freezed or you are in a bootloop, you can force the device to power down, just push & hold Vol - and Vol+ and

power buttons at the same time for 10 seconds, the phone will be shut down

- for going to boot menu, first turn off the phone, then push & hold Vol buttons and power button at the same time

for about 10seconds, then you will enter to boot menu, now use Vol - button to scroll and Vol + to select an option.

- for going to Stock Recovery, you have to select "recovery" in boot menu, then you'll see a black screen with Android triangle in the middle, now you have to push Vol - + buttons at the same time to enter to recovery
    I'll update this post soooooon

is this helpful? feel free to push ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ THANK BUTTON
    reserved for next updates
    So unroot Might not be enough for a warranty return?

Flash via Rsd will unroot your device, and sure, itz enough

Thanks, you are the best, used this for fix my phone!

Not at all, My pleasure

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk
    You may want to add after flashing a stock rom in RSD, if you are stuck at the moto logo, to reboot into recovery and do a system wipe again to fix.

If u wanna unlock your device from ur carrier, look @ http://www.cellunlock.net/mobile/default.aspxhere
    Also u can googling other sites for unlocking phone, then u can find fastboot files from op to flash

Sliced by my Razr on Tapatalk