Should I include the Dark ICS Phone and Contacts into the main .zip?

• Keep Dark Phone and Contacts in a seperate .zip

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Include Dark Phone and Contacts in the main theme

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • IF #2 do you want current "light" ICS option?

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Quit messing around and Port CyanogenMod9 already.

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

tziu

Jul 31, 2011
doha qatar
:D ics theme getting better and better,.cant wait till u come back and do some mod. but looking forward for cm9 want to flash it but lots of stuff dosnt work. more powers chris

Reactions: chrisrotolo

Sammy-Jay

Jun 1, 2012
ICS

I just want to know if i can use this flash for my p6200. I am from South Africa and i am stool waiting for ICS.

xsoullz

Apr 29, 2011
Anythings updated for de-odexed for DXLC1 i'm still waiting for you

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
not sure why DXLC1 bootloops. It may be impossible to get a logcat in this situation too. Wonder what would happen if you flashed my latest XXKL3 Deodexed /system & /framework?

Also try only wiping "cache" from CWM before flashing theme.

It just may not be compatible with your firmware. Wish I knew why.

As for me doing any work on CM9, I will help where I can, but I have very little free time, and my home internet connection cannot meet the demands setting up a build enviornment and building would require.

If we had sources, I would give it more of a shot, becuase Im a kernel N00b, Id be totally lost.

madkhaz

Feb 9, 2012
need help bro, regarding this custom theme

i used those custom rom, galaxy rom hd with base kl7. then i flash this custom theme, and it force close titanium backup and Fpse. any idea why this happened?

my friends does this too, and have no probs with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ICSthemelandscape2.png

ICSthemeportrait3.png

This is an ICS theme for P6200 (UWAXME) running latest firmware { PDA:KL3 PHONE: KK5 CSC KK8 (XME)}.
    Also you must be De-Odexed and rooted. See here...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1393664

Thanks to @antiochasylum for help with SystemUI, etc.

What is themed:

Framework-res
    Twframework-res
    Settings
    Phone
    Contacts
    Email
    Mms
    Alarm Clock (Includes Widget)
    Launcher2 (Enabled Hardware Acceleration)
    SystemUI
    Browser (mainly just launcher icon)
    Calculator (mainly just launcher icon)
    Calendar (mainly just launcher icon)
    Camera (mainly just launcher icon)
    DownloadproviderUI (mainly just launcher icon)
    MusicPlayer (mainly just launcher icon)
    VideoPlayer (mainly just launcher icon)
    Voice Search (for Launcher search icon)
    GoogleQuickSearchBox (for Launcher search)
    MiniApps Tray Bar
    PhoneMiniApp

framework.jar [ for EasterEgg :) ]

Also includes : ICS Audio files for notifications,ringtones and alarms. Will not overwrite anything.
    And ICS Roboto Lock Clock Font.
    CRT Animation Off.
    ICS Animations.
    Battery % now included !
    Reboot and Recovery Options added to power menu.
    Also includes ICS style lockscreen and home wallpapers, but you wont see these if you havent already chosen your own wallpaper, unless you do a factory reset.

Please make a full nandroid backup first!
    Please make a full nandroid backup first!

There may be some minor updates, and I'm open to ideas, and willing to take some custom requests.

Wood background in phone call is pulled from twframework-res.

download link.. http://db.tt/VpUNbt8Z latest version ICS3_02_2012 March 2nd
    Screenshots need updating. not huge changes, but will get to it as soon as I can.
    Please feel free to offer feedback either way. Thank You and Enjoy.

If you would like to go back to stock flash this.. http://db.tt/p2a0JB2k
    Reserved

3.3.2012 Mini Phone Themed! Included in Dark Phone & Contacts.zip at bottom of this post.

3_02_2012: Removed "Apps" text from launcher drawer button. themed notifications for EMail, MMS, and GMail and USB. Notice in screenshot there is still a dark grey background, that is only when the icon is pressed. Tried to many things to change it, but I think it will be fine without it. Thats it for now. Next is mini phone :)

3.1.12 ICS Phone and Contacts theme. Pretty much finished, except number color in the textfield is black. Searched and researched everywhere. Not a big deal for me. Will look into it later.

2.25.12 Added Reboot and Recovery Options to Power Menu! Woohoo!

2.21.12 made soft menu keys larger, had to make the quicklaunch key square so it doesnt overlap in portrait. Change signal bars to ICS as requested.(no grey bars just blue). Mini app tray icons themed and mini phone app themed. (small "quirk" because of the way dialer shows favorites in the background, if you have favorites, they might show up over the dialer, simply tap the number field to get dialer keys. also when dialing a number in your contacts they're image will show up behind dialer keys. this is due to the clear button background and tiny background size. Neither of these things should affect it from functioning 100%. Also fixed number buttons in call : removed grey background. And custom sound for volume rocker added.

2.14.12 found out how to make more room for battery icon (set to 30.0dip for vertical battery), and made status bar clock brighter.

2.7.12 small fix: removed extra battery percent in status bar panel pop up. see screenie attached here. also included launcher with transparent page dots. just numbers are shown in app drawer as well.

2.5.12 "Easter Egg" version uploaded. and Beta tag removed.

jan. 30th. hopefully this is the last "fix", replaced some .9's with stock, the only one you'll probably notice is the menu divider lines aren't blue they are stock grey, which is a bit easier on the eyes anyways. I hope this works for everyone. I will need your feedback. thanks.

ICS Phone and Contacts and MiniPhone!.... http://db.tt/0wh8WnkO

Mini phone: when dialing a recognized number your contacts will appear behind keypad numbers, to hide the dialpad simply scoll up and down in the upper right corner of list. To get keypad back, touch in number textfield. Functions exactly as stock, just looks different.
    Good lord, I need to edit my theme for this stuff. I've been so cought up with my GNex that I havent even touched my tab or theme! Lol.

I'll get to updating this week.
    here it is.
    batt % was already transparent in pop up panel. got confused when I was testing with stock.

I left the signal icons ther 3G/H. you can barely see them. they might give you a idea what speed youre getting.

you can try to remove them if you dont like. If you cant do it. I will help.

enjoy.

and I dont drink beer but I love red bulls! thanks.
    not too shabby looking if I do say so myself.. thanks for the screenies.

will add this option to OP.

I should post 3.0 softkeys and batt later today.