(14th Feb) XDA ATOM/ATOM PURE -CE OS 5.2.20765 Build 20765.1.4.4 PV

Search This thread

relic

Aug 15, 2006
so youtube doesn't work on wifi?
Youtube shortcut doesn't work at all.

So far when using IE or Opera after closing it you get "Tap Screen to Launch TouchFLO"

Last edited:

SellnTrade

Mar 16, 2007
My atom's speaker doesn't work once flash this firmware... rolled back to other firmware.. but the sound doesn't work still... getting the official firmware and see how it works. Anyone had this problem before? cause it was doing fine before this.:(

legalmantra

Feb 13, 2008
My atom's speaker doesn't work once flash this firmware... rolled back to other firmware.. but the sound doesn't work still... getting the official firmware and see how it works. Anyone had this problem before? cause it was doing fine before this.:(

insert and remove your headphone:D. common problem with hardware not with the ROM.

You have a problem with the headphone socket. what I would suggest is play a file in media player and put the headphone plug in halfway and gently move it around left to right. You will know when it's fixed because the sound will start coming out of the speakers. This is a known fault that has been around a long time.

Check this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=267056

I hope it works

Last edited:

SellnTrade

Mar 16, 2007

relic

Aug 15, 2006
speaking of speakers and headphones, how do you make the music player to play when the phone screen is off, the player gets to play 1 track but it won't play the next one in the playlist until you get the screen back on.

C

cybock007

skipping music

on my atom music on a2dp keeps on skipping . it destroys the mood. can somebody help me out here .

moonshineglow

Oct 18, 2005
Beautiful Rom

Uptilnow Tested Perfectly
A2dp Works Fine
Camera Perfect
Battery Perfect
Manila Perfect
Rest Will Be Testing Soon
I Request For The Previous Manila Theme Which Was Black.
Many Thanks For The Rom

flashmemory

Oct 31, 2008
very nice Rom !
but i have some problems with Radio
with original Rom wm5 , i had 5 radio stations
and now nothing !

relic

Aug 15, 2006
would be nice to have the black theme from the previous rom.

Last edited: