[ROM][ODEX/DEODEX][N900X][10/Dec][Tweaked S5 BASE/N4 STYLE][Performance & Battery]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

acme1974

Mar 5, 2010
Canosa di Puglia
But the camera of s5 is not complete. ..True? The rom have you post don't have a bug. .but if camera don't work good it's a bug. ..Ciao e grazie to first that answer me

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
There is a bug. When the phone is locked, touching the home button won't turn on the screen. It only turns on using the lock button.

Reactions: doriancara

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
Oh, didn't see that, sorry

Found another bug. I get Settings FC when I try to enter More Networks under Networks Connection. Can't configure my APNs. :(

JacK_Sparr0W

Apr 23, 2013
Belgium
Good work guy ;)
Have you fixed the Viper4Android's bug with busybox ?
I test your ROM when you have fix the FC's in Network settings and enabled the wake with home button :good:

g00h

Dec 21, 2009
Vienna
guys thanks for your Reports!

Settings & Home Button Wake will be fixed Tomorrow becz now im @work ;-( : i personally like that the Home Button not wake the Phone but does not matter if u like it to wake the Phone will make it tomorrow for u and release an Flashable OTA Update to fix these Issues

megatooth

Jun 29, 2012
Craiova
Thanks!
Otherwise, ROM feels very fast, much better than previous ports.

Hope you have something in mind for Note 4 port. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ODEX/DEODEX][N900X][10/Dec][Tweaked S5 BASE/N4 STYLE][Performance & Battery]

thx god im still a live thx goddddddddddddd im soooooooo sorry guys but what happend is happend i was 1 meter near from death a very very heavy car accident after i finished my work and
    on the road to HOME it was like a horror film ! the woman wich stood next to me is dead her body is destroyed in pieces my godddd i cant believe that im still a live thx god again and again .

and about update i will upload it again because yesterday it has not finished uploading and i have a Sim card Internet its fast but here at work no good connection as the upload finish will post the Download link for u guys sorry again

thx for ur waiting
    g00h
    OP Updated

OP Updated with Downloadlink
    Happy Flashing guys
    96fbb04d9d7f41078995b6fa2ddde689.jpg

Tweaked S5 base / Fully Note 4 Style 94% will released Tomorrow
    Stay on Touch Guys ;)

I have redesigned and tweaked the hole Rom with like all apps to let the User interface looks so much as possible like note 4 ofcourse with mannny usefull Mods nd tweaks

All resources ( xml layouts , pngs ) are completley taken from Original Note 4 Firmware
    New Update : Tweaked S5 BASE / Fully N4 STYLE ROM V7
    Download Link coming soon..
    Changelog:
    Original Note 4 Task Manager.
    Original Note 4 Voice Note App
    Fixed Pictures Issues in IncallUI.apk
    Note 4 Launcher
    No more Toolbox and Spen Conflicts
    all Colors Issues have been fixed
    and many others dont remember...