[ROM][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13.0 [ALPHA1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

NOTEs
Should you ever face any issues, provide logs (use Google to find out how to gather those). I also need to know what build you're on - hence, you should mention the build number (or at least a date).
Hint: "It doesn't work" is not a bug report and posts like this will be ignored (and eventually removed). To keep the thread clean, try to use DevDB for real bug reports.
Important: Informations about the new adoptable storage feature.

DOWNLOAD
You can get the latest build from olivierk.eu, or:
Mirror 1: basketbuild.com
Mirror 2: androidfilehost.com

Screenshots

SOURCE
CyanogenMod
Kernel: CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8930 (branch cm-13.0)

SUPPORT ME
If you like my work, feel free to buy me a beer (or two :p).
You can also contribute to CM using gerrit.

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 13.0 for Sony Xperia Z, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
Olivier, qsnc
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_apq8064

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-01-07
Last Updated 2016-01-19

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160107-195528.png
    Screenshot_20160107-195528.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 20,364

Kuciak

May 21, 2015
-ROM works very well, Open Camera nope
-in the first 10 minutes i got 2 SystemUI fc
-3G/LTE not working

Last edited:

zswum

Jan 8, 2016
great rom and stability. thank u olivier. it seems the doze mode and app standby features are not enabled for now.

Last edited:

edi194

Jul 4, 2012
Wolbórz
Backing up and installing, i'll report my feelings asap :)

Edit:
Installed and tried. ROM is sooo smooth, seriously, better than LP. Xposed is working (so i am waiting for fully working rom :p ). And yes, there is a problem with network switcher. It stays at LTE, and can't be changed to any another mode (2G/3G) BUT on selected LTE is only showing EDGE signal when i have HSDPA signal where i live.

Last edited:

SDee96

Jul 8, 2011
Belgrade,Serbia
Backing up and installing, i'll report my feelings asap :)

Edit:
Installed and tried. ROM is sooo smooth, seriously, better than LP.

The reason as to why your ROM is "super smooth and fast" is because it's just an ALPHA, and you had even installed a PICO gapps package - that's NOTHING for a device with 16GB storage. Basically, all CMs (I've been a fan of CyanogenMod since CM7) are meant to be fast, unique and smooth, but you can't really say that a CM ROM with only the most basic functions can be slow and bad. Especially on a powerful phone like ours.

And one more thing I'd like to add to those who are unexperienced - because you'll all lose DRM keys when you flash a non-stock ROM (which means awful camera quality at night and weird noise on photos), don't flash this ROM. It's not the time to do it, because you'll spend a lot of time backing up and restoring data. Better wait for a BETA version, in my opinion

Either way, big thanks to the OP for this, I'll definitely try and find a way to make a donation for this project. :good:

edi194

Jul 4, 2012
Wolbórz
On experimental build 09/01/2016 (on 08 too) mobile data type switcher works well. Now waiting for camera :)

TrueFriend-cz

Nov 9, 2008
ALPHA1 is up, check the OP
Olivier, do you can recomended any GAPPS for this ROM? I using on LP HDPI (small) package on (for MM no exist builds), OpenGapps has having on LP problems as... After first logging lost pair Google services with Android (Sync account is lost) but after restart system is back,... And etc problems.

Borias

Jun 13, 2014
HEELP HAPL!!! MY DEVICE BECOM POTATO... um... I mean...
I encountered strange behaviour while switching from my Bluetooth headset to the wired stock Sony headphones during music playback from Spotify. The sound disappeared, ui began to lag, especially volume adjustment, and eventually crashed, without anr message though.
Log too big to be attached so here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2Xx_go-qIiad0k5M3JFQjFRb2s
I am using project desire sound mod and adblock through hosts file, maybe this has an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

NOTEs
    Should you ever face any issues, provide logs (use Google to find out how to gather those). I also need to know what build you're on - hence, you should mention the build number (or at least a date).
    Hint: "It doesn't work" is not a bug report and posts like this will be ignored (and eventually removed). To keep the thread clean, try to use DevDB for real bug reports.
    Important: Informations about the new adoptable storage feature.

DOWNLOAD
    You can get the latest build from olivierk.eu, or:
    Mirror 1: basketbuild.com
    Mirror 2: androidfilehost.com

Screenshots

SOURCE
    CyanogenMod
    Kernel: CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8930 (branch cm-13.0)

SUPPORT ME
    If you like my work, feel free to buy me a beer (or two :p).
    You can also contribute to CM using gerrit.

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0 for Sony Xperia Z, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    Olivier, qsnc
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_apq8064

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-01-07
    Last Updated 2016-01-19
    Not working/broken

NOT WORKING/BROKEN

- Camera
    Changelog

CHANGELOG

20160109 (ALPHA1)
    - Fixed issues with changing network types

20160107 (ALPHA0)
    - Initial public release.
    Thread cleaned. Please stay on topic and search before posting.
    When you post bugs or errors, its generally helpful to post with logs instead of
    "HEELP HAPL!!! MY DEVICE BECOM POTATO"
    ALPHA1 is up, check the OP