[TOOL] SRK Tool 2.1 [ROOT/UNBRICK/UTILITY/BACKUP]- 20150507

Search This thread

turkishboy07

Nov 13, 2015
Antalya
helloo friends, l have mate8 on NXT-DL00 / DL00C17B197,,,locked bootloader,,,i wanna try other roms but l m worry to be bricked ,,because of this frist i wanna lear how to unbrick this phone?whit which firmware and which flashing tool?? can you help me anyone??

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
helloo friends, l have mate8 on NXT-DL00 / DL00C17B197,,,locked bootloader,,,i wanna try other roms but l m worry to be bricked ,,because of this frist i wanna lear how to unbrick this phone?whit which firmware and which flashing tool?? can you help me anyone??
Guys , This srktool for LG :)
You should find srktool huawei on mate8 section.
first you should to get bootloader code then install twrp and root by srktool huawei. after that use srktool huawei debrand to L29, I recommend L29C636B200.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: turkishboy07

turkishboy07

Nov 13, 2015
Antalya
Guys , This srktool for LG :)
You should find srktool huawei on mate8 section.
first you should to get bootloader code then install twrp and root by srktool huawei. after that use srktool huawei debrand to L29, I recommend L29C636B200.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk
:( i m so sorry friend, thanks your answer,i hope i can find a way

Danish78

Jan 18, 2013
Hey guys,
Great tool, saved me a lot of time when unbricking my phone (qhsusb_bulk 9006) and I managed to unbrick it.
Now I have download mode, but I don't know if the Recovery is a custom recovery (TWRP) or the stock recovery.
The original thread that gives info on this particular unbrick method (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48765620#post48765620) says that "IMPORTANT: NEVER FLASH ORIGINAL RECOVERY.IMG TO THE RECOVERY PARTITION!!!" so does this tool have a custom recovery (TWRP) or the stock recovery?
And if it has a stock one, then how can I install TWRP recovery only using the download mode?
Thanks a lot guys, been stuck at this for a while.
Awaiting help :)

Last edited:

requiemzz

Feb 25, 2013
I used the tool to fix (qhsusb_bulk) issue, but now my phone just keeps rebooting. When I plug it in all i get is the red exclamation point with the Android logo. I only have access to the stock recovery and the device is not being recognized by adb. Any Ideas?

daites

Sep 29, 2014
Bordeaux
Hi ! I'm stuck, I've got this :/
aboot...
'dd' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file
boot...
'dd' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file
dbi...
laf...
recovery...
rpm...
sbl1...
tz...

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
Hi ! I'm stuck, I've got this :/
aboot...
boot...
dbi...
laf...
recovery...
rpm...
sbl1...
tz...
screen shot, please
and screnshot srk folder that you extract too.

Sent from my NEXT using Tapatalk

endeksor

Dec 17, 2013
greetings froze my phone clody g2 loaded, and I follow the re-start when the security mode also was srk qhsusb method of the fix option with the tool (but the application's that I formatted accidentally almost 2 of the partition in the phone before learning 16/32 were part like mb) the phone right now trying normally not open LG screen is staying in download mode battery charger stays in the picture when I try to connect your recovery is not likely to help it do you have any?:eek:

endeksor

Dec 17, 2013
screen shot, please
and screnshot srk folder that you extract too.

Sent from my NEXT using Tapatalk

Greetings from me qhsusb mode while local disk drive O and N in local content and how do I install them to the partition that I would be glad if you can help it answer needed
lg phone currently only remains in the logo does not mean a hard reset the screen as I wrote in a previous post I connect the volume up key and the volume down by pressing the battery logo will come and stay flickers when I connect only with 1 second

michi491

Apr 4, 2008
Paris
Hey Guys,
just root and Twrp with srktools.
I was on 5.0.2 30d stock.

What version of bootloader do I have now ? KK or LP ?
Other question, is it recommended to update to last version of twrp 3.xx or is it useless ? Does it have to be bumped?
Last one, when using backup functionnality, is there any way to restore this backup using the app ?

Thanks for any help ;)

Last edited:

tinydynamite00

Aug 31, 2013
Austin
Just root and Twrp with srktools.
I was on 5.0.2 30d stock.

What version of bootloader do I have now ? KK or LP ?
Other question, is it recommended to update to last version of twrp 3.xx or is it useless ? Does it have to be bumped?
Last one, when using backup functionnality, is there any way to restore this backup using the app ?

I haven't tried restoring the backup SRKTools creates but it should restore fine if there are no modifications to the boot stack. Since you started out with Lollipop 5.0.2 30d, you're on the Lollipop bootloader. SRKTool doesn't modify partitions after it's finished restoring them to stable.

I've been using bumped 3.0.2-1 & 3.0.2 TWRP recoveries (shoutout @blastagator) with mixed results as most current G2 device maintainers provide little to no instructions for how to proceed - especially re: 6.0.1 MM ROM.

My experience: most 6.0.1 builds take well to the bumped Lollipop bootstack with the KK bootloader. Note: you'll get this setup by default if you flash the 3.0.2-1 bumped recovery (current at time of writing) directly followed by the bumped Lollipop bootstack, your ROM & GApps, if you use them. Queue the zips and post flashing, boot back into recovery, mount system before booting into Android.

If you flash the 3.0.2 bumped recovery with the same Lollipop bootstack mentioned above, it will load the full Lollipop bootloader/bootstack, which only works with certain ROM and otherwise shows Unknown under About Phone > Baseband. If you can get a G2 maintainer to tell you what exactly they're building around (5.0.2 base obv, but which bootloader??) it will save you a ton of headaches! Network issues are persistent regardless, at least on the d801 and I've yet to find a quasi stable ROM or a relatively hassle free user experience though I haven't stopped looking! (;
Hoping this helps!

Last edited:

WORF84

Oct 7, 2012
Hello,

One of my G2's keeps rebooting constantly, doesn't boot android and doesn't boot Download mode but LG G2 stock recovery works
Can I use this tool to fix it?

I tried searching and looking around but mine keeps rebooting and I never see the qhsusb_bulk in device manager.
If someone could point me to the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
Hello,

One of my G2's keeps rebooting constantly, doesn't boot android and doesn't boot Download mode but LG G2 stock recovery works
Can I use this tool to fix it?

I tried searching and looking around but mine keeps rebooting and I never see the qhsusb_bulk in device manager.
If someone could point me to the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Yes, you can restore using this toolkit, read yourself

Reactions: WORF84

WORF84

Oct 7, 2012
Yes, you can restore using this toolkit, read yourself

I get that and I have been reading but no luck.
Device is not detected in USB and I have LG drivers installed.
Only stock recovery works, can I do anything there with this tool or anything at all in recovery?
Reset doesn't work...

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
I get that and I have been reading but no luck.
Device is not detected in USB and I have LG drivers installed.
Only stock recovery works, can I do anything there with this tool or anything at all in recovery?
Reset doesn't work...
Can't you go to fastboot mode? Flash blastagator recovery via fastboot mode, or fastboot flash aboot to get your download mode back, still confused? Read more
IMPORTANT: many users think their g2 is not detected, most of times its cable fault, use original or parallel cable, check your cable properly
Go ahead, g2 is 100% unbrickable

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't respond for What-So-Ever done any damage to your Phone, You must accept this risk with yourself..

Hi all,

I'm proud to present my useful tools. SRK Tool ,it's a tools for noob and advance user.This tool is connecting between LG G2 and computer that is a reason you must Enable USB Debugging mode befor use SRKTool

If you like my work , you can donate me with my email in paypal
    My email : droidthpage@gmail.com

paypal.jpg

Download link SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip:(Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
    SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip: (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
    SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip
    Little update small size.Please download then unzip SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip copy all files into SRKtool_2.0._droidth Folder.
    Run srktool201.exe for start SRKtool 2.0.1
    :D

Download link SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip

Change logs:

- Add Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) 9006 for VS980
    - Merg to only zip (Not require previous version)
    - Add Other Utility>Port checking

2.0.2 (Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
    - Add Manual Root
    - Fix Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) missing file recovery LS980

2.0.1 (small size) (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
    - Fix same bug for F320 S/K/L (fastboot boot recovery)
    - Remove cust.bin from Fixed fastboot mode started.
    - Adding change logs section into program

- Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) (D800/1/2/5,F320S/L/K,L22,LS980)

ROOT
    - ROOT+TWRP For F320S/L/K
    BACKUP
    - Backup Sensor
    - Backup Cust
    - Backup All importance partition
    Utility
    - Nuke Download Mode - (When No Recovery,Can't Boot)
    - Fix Recovery Mode - via fastboot mode (When No Recovery,Can't Boot) (ALL Variant)
    Other
    - Change 7z to 7-Zip Extra (Highest compression ratio/Fast compression) Support 32bit/64bit Windows

- Send Command (Spacial Mode for fix device)- NEED DOWNLOAD MODE.
    - New Bump Kernel (30e) for D802
    - Fix bug and improving program Make it's stable
    - Redegin UI Program

- Adding Fix fastboot mode started
    - How to Flash KDZ/TOT/Extract KDZ
    - Check current firmware
    - Link to firmware KDZ warehouse

- Adding feature ROOT+TWRP for LGG3 F400S
    - Adding ADB Sideload for install ROM
    - VDO Recording screen
    - Screen Capture
    - Reboot Device
    - Update adb to the newest version

- Adding feature ROOT+TWRP for LGG3 D855

- initial version

How to use

1. ROOTED phone require
    2. Enable USB Debugging mode
    3. Plug device into Computer
    4. Run srktool
    5. Enjoy

Screen Shot

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

VDO-HOW TO UNBRICK

XDA:DevDB Information
    SRK Tool, Tool/Utility for the LG G2

Contributors
    somboons

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-05-07

Created 2015-04-20
    Last Updated 2016-09-14
    Please feedback to me or request featurt that can use adb shell I will adding in next build.
    Change logs:

- Adding Fix fastboot mode started
    - How to Flash KDZ/TOT/Extract KDZ
    - Check current firmware
    - Link to firmware KDZ warehouse
    It can use in G3 too.
    dproot works just fine, if its device waiting issue, than just select ptp, debugging should be enabled too.

i got root right after flashing ota yesterday, only thing left to try is to get recovery. ill try if this tool can do this as flashify and bump twrp is a no go.

I will improve all of program then update to 1.0.4 for more stable coming soon. Thank for use my tool and feedback:eek: