[TOOL] SRK Tool 2.1 [ROOT/UNBRICK/UTILITY/BACKUP]- 20150507

Search This thread

WORF84

Oct 7, 2012
Can't you go to fastboot mode? Flash blastagator recovery via fastboot mode, or fastboot flash aboot to get your download mode back, still confused? Read more
IMPORTANT: many users think their g2 is not detected, most of times its cable fault, use original or parallel cable, check your cable properly
Go ahead, g2 is 100% unbrickable

Well I have tried several cables even the original one.
Can I got to fastboot mode from stock recovery?

Doesn't show up in device manager at all, I tried different usb ports on the back.

rhycam

Jan 18, 2013
Manila
I always use qhs_bulk but no luck! I have D802. I can't even go to download mode. Please help I have the kdz file. I just need to go to download mode. I don't know if I'm doing it right. img's are being patch but when I try to go to download mode, always ends up un qhs_bulk (Black Screen)

Mahesvara

Jan 29, 2016
Firstly thank you so much for the tool. It fixed my hard bricked d800 but i got a problem after flashing rom.
How i bricked it first place: actually i am not sure myself, it's not because of false flashing or anything. I didn't even installed new apps for a while but i think it caused by my new 'Sony' charger. I plugged it at %10 battery and slept and at morning it just displayed LG logo AT FIRST but then gone. After that no response from phone; no logo, no download, no recovery, no fastboot, no light. But pc recognized it as qdloader 9008 so i used forced bulk mode and actually managed to unbrick it with this tool. Then i flashed stock tot file in download mode and safely booted phone. It opened without a problem.
BUT real problem comes here: it randomly hard bricks itself within first minutes. I reused tool and fixed it but it happens again everytime. If it's related with a hardware problem can it open at the first place without an error like mine? Btw i used Qdloader 9008 hw test too and it passed hw test, does this mean it doesn't have a hw problem? What can i use to fix it?

dpiglas@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2016
LG-G2-802 error native opening

I need help, my LG 802 no Download Modus , no Recovery.

SRK tol 2.1 not working

see the Picture

Thanks device-LG-g2.jpg

hardware-lg-g2.jpg

LG-G2-srk.jpg

Reactions: Riddick33

yean12

Oct 23, 2014
hi my lg g pad 10.1 is hard brick no download mode no recovery don't turn on Do you know How to fix it ? thk for help

budgreen24

Sep 2, 2011
Long Beach
Thank you for this GREAT tool. I was able to use this to bring my D801 back to life after it was completely bricked. The phone is now working 100%. :D

deleco

Jul 21, 2015
Oujda
Thank you for this GREAT tool. I was able to use this to bring my D801 back to life after it was completely bricked. The phone is now working 100%. :D
can you explaind me what disk you chosed, still disk2 or other disk,how can i chose the corect disk?
thanks

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I used SRK tool on my gf's computer and now it's working perfectly ! My G2 is back ty :)

what disk you chosed,still disk2 or an other disk,how you chose the correct disk ?
thanks

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

I don't respond for What-So-Ever done any damage to your Phone, You must accept this risk with yourself..

Hi all,

I'm proud to present my useful tools. SRK Tool ,it's a tools for noob and advance user.This tool is connecting between LG G2 and computer that is a reason you must Enable USB Debugging mode befor use SRKTool

If you like my work , you can donate me with my email in paypal
My email : droidthpage@gmail.com

paypal.jpg

Download link SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip:
SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip:(Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip: (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip
Little update small size.Please download then unzip SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip copy all files into SRKtool_2.0._droidth Folder.
Run srktool201.exe for start SRKtool 2.0.1
:D

Download link SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip:
SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip:
SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip:
SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip:
SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip:
SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip

How to use

1. ROOTED phone require
2. Enable USB Debugging mode
3. Plug device into Computer
4. Run srktool
5. Enjoy

Screen Shot

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

VDO-HOW TO UNBRICK

XDA:DevDB Information
SRK Tool, Tool/Utility for the LG G2

Contributors
somboons

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-07

Created 2015-04-20
Last Updated 2016-09-14
i cant understand why you chosed disk2, and how can i chose the correct disk !!

Tibiti

Sep 23, 2012
Cambridge
Bricked Recovery

Hi all!

just a quick question: if I managed to brake the recovery of a phone I do for my mate (by trying to install a custom recovery with flashify in lollipop) is it a matter of:
A - reflashing the WHOLE previous rom (with kdz) or
B - ONLY flashing the previous recovery or
C - worse than that..

If A or B (or C :D) any hints as of where to start?

Important: I DO have download mode and phone boots but going to recovery greets me with a Demogod Crash Handler error.

D802 (supposedly), 32GB, came boxed with everything (just like the one I have did). Original FW (chinese) was updated to Eur Open Lollipop.

The CORRECT answer is A - reflashing the whole ROM (the one last flashed) with LG Flash Tool from KDZ format (the last bit I'm not sure of.. :D)

Thanks

Last edited:

cvo974

Nov 12, 2015
Etang-Salé les bains
Hello,
i tried to install Magisk in cm 13 with my LG G2 but after flashing in recovery the phone say "secure boot" and the screen remain black :(
I tried the "fixed utilities" but can't seem to get it to work. Any hints?Thank you :)

budgreen24

Sep 2, 2011
Long Beach
can you explaind me what disk you chosed, still disk2 or other disk,how can i chose the corect disk?
thanks

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

what disk you chosed,still disk2 or an other disk,how you chose the correct disk ?
thanks

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

i cant understand why you chosed disk2, and how can i chose the correct disk !!

Ok @deleco after you connect your phone to your computer, then open Disk Management. (Right-click on Computer/This PC, then click Manage). In the window you will see the Drives attached to your PC. For me, Disk 0 is the HDD in my laptop. There was also Disk 1 which had many partitions. So in my situation Disk 1 was my phone, but it may not be the same for you. The only way you'll know for sure is to look for yourself. Hope that helps you.

Reactions: deleco

barca5928

Nov 26, 2016
Hello guys ,

I have a lg g2 with 32 go , i have stock rom with root and twrp ( the last version )
But i have a problem , the phone works great but i want do backup with kdz and when enter to the download mode i have secure boot then a black screen and on my computer i have a lot of partitions .
So the phone works but i have no download mode .

This tool can solve my problem ?

Thanks for your replies .

PS : Sorry for my english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't respond for What-So-Ever done any damage to your Phone, You must accept this risk with yourself..

Hi all,

I'm proud to present my useful tools. SRK Tool ,it's a tools for noob and advance user.This tool is connecting between LG G2 and computer that is a reason you must Enable USB Debugging mode befor use SRKTool

If you like my work , you can donate me with my email in paypal
    My email : droidthpage@gmail.com

paypal.jpg

Download link SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_2.1_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip:(Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
    SRKtool_2.0.2_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip: (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
    SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip
    Little update small size.Please download then unzip SRKtool_2.0.1_droidth.zip copy all files into SRKtool_2.0._droidth Folder.
    Run srktool201.exe for start SRKtool 2.0.1
    :D

Download link SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_2.0_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.5_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.4_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.3_droidth.zip

Download link SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip:
    SRKtool_1.0.2_droidth.zip

Change logs:

- Add Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) 9006 for VS980
    - Merg to only zip (Not require previous version)
    - Add Other Utility>Port checking

2.0.2 (Require SRK Tool 2.0 and 2.0.1)
    - Add Manual Root
    - Fix Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) missing file recovery LS980

2.0.1 (small size) (Require SRK Tool 2.0)
    - Fix same bug for F320 S/K/L (fastboot boot recovery)
    - Remove cust.bin from Fixed fastboot mode started.
    - Adding change logs section into program

- Unbrick (qhsusb_bulk) (D800/1/2/5,F320S/L/K,L22,LS980)

ROOT
    - ROOT+TWRP For F320S/L/K
    BACKUP
    - Backup Sensor
    - Backup Cust
    - Backup All importance partition
    Utility
    - Nuke Download Mode - (When No Recovery,Can't Boot)
    - Fix Recovery Mode - via fastboot mode (When No Recovery,Can't Boot) (ALL Variant)
    Other
    - Change 7z to 7-Zip Extra (Highest compression ratio/Fast compression) Support 32bit/64bit Windows

- Send Command (Spacial Mode for fix device)- NEED DOWNLOAD MODE.
    - New Bump Kernel (30e) for D802
    - Fix bug and improving program Make it's stable
    - Redegin UI Program

- Adding Fix fastboot mode started
    - How to Flash KDZ/TOT/Extract KDZ
    - Check current firmware
    - Link to firmware KDZ warehouse

- Adding feature ROOT+TWRP for LGG3 F400S
    - Adding ADB Sideload for install ROM
    - VDO Recording screen
    - Screen Capture
    - Reboot Device
    - Update adb to the newest version

- Adding feature ROOT+TWRP for LGG3 D855

- initial version

How to use

1. ROOTED phone require
    2. Enable USB Debugging mode
    3. Plug device into Computer
    4. Run srktool
    5. Enjoy

Screen Shot

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

VDO-HOW TO UNBRICK

XDA:DevDB Information
    SRK Tool, Tool/Utility for the LG G2

Contributors
    somboons

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-05-07

Created 2015-04-20
    Last Updated 2016-09-14
    Please feedback to me or request featurt that can use adb shell I will adding in next build.
    Change logs:

- Adding Fix fastboot mode started
    - How to Flash KDZ/TOT/Extract KDZ
    - Check current firmware
    - Link to firmware KDZ warehouse
    It can use in G3 too.
    dproot works just fine, if its device waiting issue, than just select ptp, debugging should be enabled too.

i got root right after flashing ota yesterday, only thing left to try is to get recovery. ill try if this tool can do this as flashify and bump twrp is a no go.

I will improve all of program then update to 1.0.4 for more stable coming soon. Thank for use my tool and feedback:eek: