[ROM] Google Ion

Search This thread

legaleye2005

Nov 16, 2006
I'm new to rooting (currently running Cyanogen's 3.2). It seems this build is still a work-in-progress (more than everyone else's build), so would you stay away or is everything pretty much working? If I should stay away, is there a blog/site to keep track of progress on it so I know when its good to go ? Thanks !

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
Strange; I wonder why Haykuro would say that it was required if it's not. You're probably going to run out of space quickly.

well when i received the system img it was originally over 70000K (while the dream /system is stock 69120K) but apparently it somehow magically shrunk :p

i'm uploading the rooted revision now guys (just a heads up ;))

zeevee

May 28, 2009
I have CRB43 installed on my non-rooted phone, can somebody guide me on how to install this update on my phone. I changed the name to update.zip and tried to install it, but it's saying can't verify.
Thank you.

mannyb

Dec 31, 2008
I hope the donations keep pouring in to buy you enough Nesquik to last you a decade. You definitely deserve it, haykuro.

mikedmeyer

Dec 6, 2008
I have CRB43 installed on my non-rooted phone, can somebody guide me on how to install this update on my phone. I changed the name to update.zip and tried to install it, but it's saying can't verify.
Thank you.
You need to root. And before you ask how, that's not the subject of this thread, time to go search/research.